Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere (39040 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: Cross Steals A Kiss From Ceec (Photo) / Download "The Woman King" In Bluray / Jimmy Odukoya Features In Hollywood Movie 'Woman King' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by ObituaryYebo: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
K
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by ATEAMS: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Akinsete19(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wow
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
So how will this give me work?

Please I need job..I base in Port Harcourt..I can do anything...so i can survive..
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Administration1: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Epic performance there
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by dettolgel: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
GGiftedHands:
A True King. This man and John Boyega did well. Truely amazing humans

Where Boyega dey self? Since wey e join the woke train I never too see am.

I hope say him no go use him own hand put sand for him own garri.

1 Like

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by BlackAIIDay: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wow

So my news made it to nairaland front-page
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Prettylima(f): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
See the vibes angry check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by OtunbaStixx23: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
He acts well and everything about him is ok

are u falling for him already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by kingyakos: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Name of the movie is sweet but go and watch it now, from the beginning to the end is just drama, no action.
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by sukkot: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
rapper pastor and actor ? this nigga motto is get rich or die trying
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by IVORY2009(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Imoh3947:
embarassed

scammer man
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by daisyyyy: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by SPLENDID25(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
stop the killings in southern Taraba!

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by hayohdele(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
UPDATE�
I just got access to a FREE 8MIN VIDEO that shows you how to get 2000 Views in 90 days without Contact Gain. Who wants?
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
these dahomey people and the amazons under king ghezo dealt with Yoruba people after oyo empire collapsed. Going to be hard watching this as a yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by lusid: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
I liked Viola Davis work in Suicide Squad especially that part where questions were asked who's supposed to know weasel, who just drowned, can't swim. knowing she bleeped up and her crew is about to direct the question at her she gave them a warning and threatening look. That part just sticks with me
viola davis stern face can make you reorder your steps in life

1 Like

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by mariahAngel(f): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
He acts well and everything about him is ok

I like him very much. His acting and all.
There's something appealing about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

I like him very much. His acting and all.
There's something appealing about him.
He’s actually a Hollywood product. Excellent

1 Like

Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Sterope(f): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
What is star actor? undecided
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by mariahAngel(f): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sterope:
What is star actor? undecided

A talented one. grin
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by ceeceeco: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
JoshTim:

As OBI took Anambra backward Abi. To weep you oraimo cord dey hungry me.
E be like say u wan kpai b4 ur time. Ah dey laf u. If only you know whom you're talking to.
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by BeanmanX(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Wetin him steal?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

,,,,Nigerians and theft!
Ur brain.... grin
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Streetmovement(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This movie don dey everywhere

I go check am see wetin dey sup
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Allisgud: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
paulolee:
Jim is also a rapper and a pastor? See crazy combo
Bin hearing about this movie online n I hope it would be worth d hype bcoz I hardly av time for movies
The movie wey naija Dey play us don do me, can’t wait for next year election, na every Monday I de inspect my pvc inside my locker wey I keep am
grin grin grin abi pvc na the only key to escape bad leadership 2023
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by zed7: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
I still don't understand his pastoral style. A pastor with tattoos, kisses randomly, I thought pastors should select roles that doesn't involve any immorality. I guess anything goes these days.

He's a good actor though, I wouldn't take that from him.
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Mrsharpmind1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Good actoe...
Did a good job.
Re: Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere by Pain(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Administration1:
Epic performance there
U Don watch AM?? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Idol: Funke Lagoke Faints On Stage During Judgement (Video) / Photos From Funso Fashola, Skebe's Burial / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.