Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,741 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Southern Noise And Northern Silent Anti-party A Dangerous Reminder Of 1956 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Noise And Northern Silent Anti-party A Dangerous Reminder Of 1956 (387 Views)

ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State Since 1956 / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Noise And Northern Silent Anti-party A Dangerous Reminder Of 1956 by AlexBells(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
History they say has a way of repeating itself, the Position of two Southern politicians is really creating a panic up the core North. Those Two Southern Politicians are Nyesom Wike and Bola Tinubu.

Sometimes even as an OBIdient person I make my studies following a nearly unbiased view. After the East and indeed the Igbo Nation the minorities in middle Belt, then the next most traumatised people in Nigeria currently is the Hausa/Fulani.

For the Igbos, we are becoming more prepared for counter trauma becuase we have never been fed with the silver spoon of power. In 2PACs voice, we are like the rose that grew through the concrete, For the North however the Fulanis won nearly the entire North not with the guns but with the power of the Holy Koran not like there was no gun actually but that victory was too easy.

Then onwards with colonial government, they were the favourite of the colonialists, the North have always feared that independence would take them off relevance. In 1956 the North rejected the proposal for independence, the South would try to intimidate the North in Lagos, it resulted in the Araba declaration, where the North opted to leave the union.

Sometimes I find it funny how the rather fragile Fulanis are elevated to a Nazi status just becuase they have some terrorists among them, these terrorists doesn't care about anyone, they kill even their own kind, AlaIgbo shall have no patience nor glorification for terrorists, in due time, any terrorists that makes it here would be shot in the head with bullets laden in pigs blood and they shall be too dirty for paradise. We shall deal with terrorism with intelligence and counter terrorism not profiling the entire people.

Fast forward to today, after most Northern governors rallied around Tinubu to make him the presidential candidate, the thinking was that Tinubu would make one of them vice by one of them however they meant an Hausa or Fulani. Knowing very well that Shetima is a minority from the tough Kanuri tribe dreaded by Hausa/Fulani, Tinubu went ahead and made him vice without seeking input from majority of the stakeholders.

Wike is on the other hand trying to create serious crack in PDP with the valid yet in my book premature demand for the resignation of the PDP party chairman. The North sees all of that but same way it is difficult for Wike to decamp from PDP is same way it is for Elrufai to decamp from APC but they are both conducting serious anti party. There is no way the amount of decamping and burning of brooms could be so wild in the North if there's no anti South/West motives going on.

At this rate, the Core North could be a very volatile political landscape possibly even more volatile than the middle belt. Anybody campaigning in the North and West MUST be very careful when campaigns starts proper.
Re: Southern Noise And Northern Silent Anti-party A Dangerous Reminder Of 1956 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Southern Noise And Northern Silent Anti-party A Dangerous Reminder Of 1956 by duro4chang(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
With the situation of things now the north cannot produce the president. If they try it the country that has been pluralise will become so divided to the extent that there will trouble. The south irrespective of the party will not recognise the government

1 Like

Re: Southern Noise And Northern Silent Anti-party A Dangerous Reminder Of 1956 by AlexBells(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
duro4chang:
With the situation of things now the north cannot produce the president. If they try it the country that has been pluralise will become so divided to the extent that there will trouble. The south irrespective of the party will not recognise the government
Try your politicking first, there's no kind of threats that the country has not seen, war, coup, genocide, if the south fail in politicking right there's only wishful thinking in saying the North can't have it, perhaps Atiku wins in a credible election, what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Southern Noise And Northern Silent Anti-party A Dangerous Reminder Of 1956 by duro4chang(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
AlexBells:

Try your politicking first, there's no kind of threats that the country has not seen, war, coup, genocide, if the south fail in politicking right there's only wishful thinking in saying the North can't have it, perhaps Atiku wins in a credible election, what will you do?
Nobody is threatening anybody here. You just imagine what is happening in PDP now. That should tell you what will happen in future. The unity of the country is fragile now and therefore we need to be more careful.
Re: Southern Noise And Northern Silent Anti-party A Dangerous Reminder Of 1956 by Announced3: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
AlexBells:

He go clear for your eyes parasites.. it's either TINUBU or obi
Re: Southern Noise And Northern Silent Anti-party A Dangerous Reminder Of 1956 by mrvitalis(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
I dare north to vote atiku ... infact I even want them to do it let's see if they can withstand the pressure ...only uju tweets the world is asking questions

Let tinubu lose first then yorubas would unleash their propaganda machine on Nigeria and her structure

Nigeria can never survive Yoruba and Igbo propaganda machine together without one attacking and weakling the other

Yoruba and Igbo against Nigeria ? Nigeria won't last 5 years
Re: Southern Noise And Northern Silent Anti-party A Dangerous Reminder Of 1956 by AlexBells(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Announced3:

He go clear for your eyes parasites.. it's either TINUBU or obi
Like I have told you, I'm for Obi, however you can't subsumed your personal wish as national ideal.

It remains a three horse race and I don't play emotional politics, there are more than 300 tribes and no single tribe can win the presidency so it either the best politician wins or the best manipulator or then the people's choice. You can't come half way into the journey and say the south MUST win perhaps Kwankwaso steps down for Atiku what happens.

Obi has very bright chance of coming first or second. The East has a block vote waiting for him, Atiku also has a block vote well for Tinubu he has a slight block vote so there's going to lokeky be a coalition which can go either way.

If there's no consensus Southern candidate then you can't do anything if Southern Selfishness cause North to win, if you want a Southern candidate, it is not yet late for a coalition otherwise each region, parties and individuals should go try their popularity
Re: Southern Noise And Northern Silent Anti-party A Dangerous Reminder Of 1956 by AlexBells(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
mrvitalis:
I dare north to vote atiku ... infact I even want them to do it let's see if they can withstand the pressure ...only uju tweets the world is asking questions

Let tinubu lose first then yorubas would unleash their propaganda machine on Nigeria and her structure

Nigeria can never survive Yoruba and Igbo propaganda machine together without one attacking and weakling the other

Yoruba and Igbo against Nigeria ? Nigeria won't last 5 years
You and who is doing propaganda, the Igbo nation should deploy our own monitoring of the election and If Atiku won free and fair, Bleep your propaganda, we don't suffer that pull them down syndrome.

So you are planning to destabilise the government if you lose, why not reach out from the very beginning and form a coalition.

(1) (Reply)

More Confessions From Tukur Mamu Revealed By Dss, Names Of T€ŕŕòŕì$m Sponsors / 2023: Don’t Make The Mistake Of Voting Killers -jonathan Warns Nigerians / Viral Videos: I Never Knew Tinubu Was This Sick, Atiku Is Old – Fr Kelvin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.