Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

United Mortgage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United Mortgage (858 Views)

Who Knows The Salary Package For (uml) United Mortgage Limited / United Mortgage Calling / United Mortgage Test(help Plszzzzzzzzzz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Mortgage by murphyg: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2007
hi fellow nairalanders,has anyone heard from united mortgage after there interview.pls let the house know
Re: United Mortgage by bukbog(f): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2007
I also did the last interview with the MD two weeks ago and haven't heard anything since then. That was the 4th interview and I'm sure it should be the last.Heard that employment letters were to be given out 30th August while the lucky candidates were to resume 3rd September, which was last Monday. None of the people that I have their phone numbers has been contacted after the last interview.
Re: United Mortgage by araboy1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2007
hello, high landers. i did the interview on 20th august but didnt heard from them.i then went to thier office last week friday and was told by the security that the first batch had been called to resume yesterday.i just hope we will all be called.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Info About Nbplc Iv / New Job Vacancy: / How Do I Get To Do Visafone Typing Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.