Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday (25053 Views)

BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday / BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 / BBNaija: Frodd, Tacha, Tuoyo, Mike And Seyi Up For Possible Eviction On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by greggng: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Hermes Will Get The Highest Vote This Week

You are mistake not when Bella is there .
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Danny50: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

OGA JUST DEY VEX, Is Dancing Right Now
Abeg kw vex again just vote peter so that things go fine 4 odinary man.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Iamyemmie: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
The kind soap this chichi dey use
Always scaling through
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Temptee101(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
Snapchat:
Y’all please vote for Eloswag. He’s Obidense and Useless. If he’s evicted PO will not win next year o.

Mumu talk

You should be ashamed of yourself for watching a show as useless as bbnaija.

Obidients are busy uniting, mobilizing and creating structures everywhere, you are here following a brain draining show like bbnaija.

Emacipate yourself from suffering and smiling
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by femiasaolu2014: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Allyson, Deji and Dotun are going home.

DSTV will manipulate the votes to ensure Mr and Mrs Ikoyi are saved because according to them "they create content".

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Ugoc3(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hermes for the moni
Him no de go anywhere
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by drimzsmoke(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nobody nominated Groovy....how!!!
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by careytommy37(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kutcret:
If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't received any interview invitation, it's a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and requires professional assistance.

Please pay close attention to what you're about to read next if you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective.

I must let you in on a secret. I know exactly where you can find help.

There is a company that will rewrite your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99.9% guaranteed.

Their service is RELIABLE, FAST, and CHEAP.

Within a week of reading this, the first 20 persons who get in touch with them will receive a CV revamp for just 5,000NGN.

With your revamped CV, you would stand out, dazzle recruiters, improve your prospects, and secure an interview.

Keep in mind that the discount has a deadline. Therefore, take action today! Contact them right away!

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by OgaDeyVex: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
greggng:

You are mistake not when Bella is there .

Are You Really Confused Or What?

Bella Is From Anambra State, But Hermes Has Two Girlfriend's And He Get Alot Of Fans
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Freelane33(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod And Seun

Please Push To Nairaland Forum Homepage
You sabi Pusha T
For yankee ? cool

As ogadeyvex
Omo ise self Dey vex
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Niswayne19: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Time to save your favourite housemate. You can also show Hermes some love by shopping with the code "HERMES" on oraimo eShop and get amazing discount.

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by OgaDeyVex: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Freelane33:

You sabi Pusha T
For yankee ? 8

As ogadeyvex
Omo ise self Dey vex

Oga Just Wake Up From Sleep Dey Vex Now
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dotun, Allysyn and sheggz...bye bye see you later in L3
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Coldfeets: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
I see Allysyn, Dotun and Bella waving us goodbye on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Edc1: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by JOemmy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Finally this yeye proud sheggz is now on the chopping board.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by martineverest(m): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
drimzsmoke:
Nobody nominated Groovy....how!!!
even last week too...he wasn't nominated
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by LoveGifted(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Oooh...ooohhh...now!!!

I wanted that Chichi up for eviction so she can go home.

I just don't like seeing her face and hearing that her annoying voice. Trying so hard to play the Mercy Script but it has failed on her behalf.

This phyna sef angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by LoveGifted(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2022
For some weird reasons, I'm beginning to like this Eloswag boy.

He seems happy to be in the level 3 house.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by greggng: 12:32am On Sep 13, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Are You Really Confused Or What?

Bella Is From Anambra State, But Hermes Has Two Girlfriend's And He Get Alot Of Fans

You don confuse me the more.
Having two girl friend with extra in biggie house is even the worst mistake .Nigerians will sack him do that he continue with his fornication outside

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by afrika(f): 2:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Bella and boyfwend, sure way to exit. Dem don try.

Bye bye in advance

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Parachoko: 4:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Temptee101:

Mumu talk

You should be ashamed of yourself for watching a show as useless as bbnaija.

Obidients are busy uniting, mobilizing and creating structures everywhere, you are here following a brain draining show like bbnaija.

Emacipate yourself from suffering and smiling
Most of you guys on Nairaland are fraustrated
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 13, 2022
LoveGifted:
Oooh...ooohhh...now!!!

I wanted that Chichi up for eviction so she can go home.

I just don't like seeing her face and hearing that her annoying voice. Trying so hard to play the Mercy Script but it has failed on her behalf.

This phyna sef angry

Exactly how I feel about chichi. Don't like seeing her face, her body, don't like hearing her voice. That girl is too local.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by akinmusi(m): 5:47am On Sep 13, 2022
All is well
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Nominated For Possible Eviction On Sunday by Babathanks(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2022
hifocus:

Exactly how I feel about chichi. Don't like seeing her face, her body, don't like hearing her voice. That girl is too local.
Even me ooo, I don't like seeing that girl in the house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Chichi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? / Most Annoying TV Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.