Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors (12413 Views)

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem / Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom / Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by EcoBrick: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2022
https://tribuneonlineng.com/peter-obi-was-not-attacked-in-abuja-hale-and-hearty-aide/

By Michael Ovat - Awka On Sep 12, 2022

Media aide to the presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 general election, Mr Peter Obi, Comrade Valentine Obienyem, has debunked rumour making round that his boss was attacked in Abuja.

Obienyem in a statement urged the public to ignore the rumour and described it as a falsehood.

He said Peter Obi is hale and hearty.

According to him, “The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, and by the grace of God, fueled by his merit, the next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi,  is back to the country. In the last three weeks, he traversed the world, convincing Nigerians of the need to take back their country and move in sync with the rest of the world. 

“Kindly ignore the falsehood making the rounds that he was attacked. May God forbid that even the very thought of such barbarism be visited on him. 

“Obi has consistently reiterated his belief that politics should always be devoid of violence. This remains his political credo.   

“It is pertinent to note that the news, coming shortly after Festus Keyamo’s press release, alleging a plan by Obi to stage manage his own assassination is worrisome. It shows that the devil may be at work in endless and familiar scheming.

“We shall continue to entrust Mr Peter Obi into the protection of the Almighty, while he ensures he is adequately protected to see through the work of re-building Nigeria that providence has entrusted unto him.”
https://tribuneonlineng.com/peter-obi-was-not-attacked-in-abuja-hale-and-hearty-aide/

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Tonypen247(m): 6:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.

President Obi 2023

Kindly check my signature below

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Anigreat: 6:27am On Sep 13, 2022
shocked

We all know that it was fake news spread by Tinubu mischievous urchins, so they'll in turn blamed Obidients for spreading fake news . We know all these antics deployed by fóolish agbadorians. It's now stale. Agbadorians should come up with something new.

Btw, Dem never born any idiotic fóolish urchins yet to lay his filthy smelling finger on Obi. If Dem born una well, dare it anytime,any moment, na dat day una go know say people de for dis life were craze pass una. Peter Obi is not Funsho Williams that was brutally murdered by a complete idiot who knows nothing than to peddle drugs in Chicago .

when I saw the headline of Peter Obi being attacked that was fabricated by usêlèss agbado urchins,I didn't bother reading, because I know it was all lies .

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by RockHard: 6:28am On Sep 13, 2022
The fake news was started by some of his Biafra supporters.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Corridon: 6:28am On Sep 13, 2022
Funsho Williams killer will never succeed in killing Peter Obi because God is with him.

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by SlavaUkraini: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2022
You may kill any Man but cannot Kill the ideas and Principles he stands for...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by GavelSlam: 6:30am On Sep 13, 2022
To think this fella only just registered on Nairaland.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by AdamuKD: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2022
grin
Obi is our incoming president
Next
And if you are not ok with it, go and kill yourself
To the agbado urchins and criminals una go cry tire

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Corridon: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2022
GavelSlam:
To think this fella only just registered on Nairaland.
Does that change the fact that Funsho Williams was murdered in cold blood by a heartless drug lord? God forbid him killing Peter Obi.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by WibusJaga: 6:35am On Sep 13, 2022

Urchins at work with fake propaganda. cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Setosim: 6:43am On Sep 13, 2022
Make nothing happen to that man
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats Click here

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Their plans wont work.
God is with him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by GavelSlam: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
Does that change the fact that Funsho Williams was murdered in cold blood by a heartless drug lord? God forbid him killing Peter Obi.

Go to a police station in Onitsha and ask for him to be prosecuted.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Xbobtage: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2022
I new it had to be fake news

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Newton2024: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

We all know that it was a fake news spread by Tinubu mischievous urchins, so they'll in turn blamed Obidients for spreading fake news . We know all these antics na, it's now stale. Agbadorians should come up with something new.

Btw, Dem never born any idiotic fóolish urchins yet to lay his filthy smelling finger on Obi. If Dem born una well, dare it anytime,any moment, na dat day una go know say people de for dis life were craze pass una. Fóolish things.

So when I saw the headline of Peter Obi being attacked that was fabricated by usêlèss agbado urchins,I didn't bother reading, because I know it was all lies .

An Indication That APC Is Planning To Assassinate Peter Obi

https://www.nairaland.com/7329175/obi-plans-stage-manage-fake-assassination

The thread above is an indication that Tinubu is about to give Peter Obi the sad Funsho Williams' treatment. If you know Peter Obi, please tell him to double his security apparatus. He is not dealing with human beings in APC but dangerous snakes, hyenas and jackass.

From the days of Aregbesola in Osun State, we know that when APC falsely accuse you of one thing, it is an indication of what they are about to do but they would first accuse you of it in order to cause distraction for the gullible minds.

Peter Obi, please don't assume Tinubu has your gentle and peaceful mind. Increase your security measures. We love you!

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by realstars: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2022
The new way to 'go', all in the name of politics.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by bhella10: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2022
grin
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Wintertime: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2022
They want to test the mic

Testing testing
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Corridon: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2022
GavelSlam:

Go to a police station in Onitsha and ask for him to be prosecuted.
I'm afraid he will kill me too. He hasn't been prosecuted by the EFCC despite all the bullion van petitions against him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Kingspin(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2022
APC running away from issue-based campaigns. When they see Nigerian problems they hide, interviews they jump window.

They only find voice on baseless gossiping, blackmailing and cheap propaganda. They are taken us back to the old style of politics which land us in poverty, insecurity etc

And now the same part has deployed their cyber warriors. They will open many accounts and links. They have no good intentions for Nigeria. the party agenda is to talk about the ipob, tribe and unconnected topics.
PDP is following suit and many dirty influencers.
APC is an embarrassment.

Grip to issue-based campaign let's see how far the party will go.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Peterobi90: 7:07am On Sep 13, 2022
The proverb "The witch cried at night, the baby died in the morning"...

Keyamo be careful... be very careful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by FactBoyz: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2022
angry
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Kurumaru: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2022
The 2nd KUTI
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by everythinggirly(f): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2022
Peter obi is safe and sound.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Guyman01: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2022
Rumour started by urchins who will soon post a fake Fact Check on The Cable and Tinubu's 'The Nesan' newspaper wink

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Fiscus105(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2022
I still salute "unexpected awareness Obi is creating, if PDP had known Obi would have come stronger like this, maybe they might have picked him as their candidate.

I think future still bright for Obi to be president.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Kingozymandias(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2022
grin
After keyamos nonsense yesterday I know there was a smear campaign coming.

The SW, Fear them when it comes to politics of tribalism . I won't say more than that, I have said it all on my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7292122/truth-coming-elections-exposed-yoruba
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by Fidinno(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2022
The APC candidate and his presidential campaign team now See's Peter Obi as their major contender to the presidency and no more Atiku.

This show's Obi is moving closer to Aso Rock!.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by money121(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors by SecretReporter(f): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2022
APC go use play play take cause war for this country, by then we will see how it will look like

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) / If You Were Ambode, What 2 Things Would You Do To Improve Traffic In Lagos? / 42 Ambassadors Await Postings 96 Days After Senate Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.