Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Let Me Tell You A Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let Me Tell You A Story (266 Views)

My Son My Man- A Story / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Tell You A Story by evanamay(f): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2022
There is this blind man that always sits by the corner of a busy street begging for alms, one day he heard a voice, he has been hearing a lot of voices but this one was different, something about it calmed his nerves, soothed his heart, made him feel safe, and he became fond of it, even in the midst of all the hustling and bustling he could tell the voice apart but unfortunately the voice he has grown fond of, now has the power to hurt him, yes what the voice said was true, after all his clothes are rumpled, his shoes are torn, and his hair unkept but that was the only truth the voice could see.

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writers Needed With Good Experience / Get A Free Website Here / Synw Felicitates With Jahman Oladejo Anikulapo At 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.