Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) (3593 Views)

Russia-Ukraine Live: What Exactly Did US President, Joe Biden Say (Photos) / Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? / Why Is CNN Against Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by SergeantTitus(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Honestly the American media CNN needs to step up their game. Bias news and propaganda won't do them any good. It's so bad they don't even hide it anymore. Their day has been filled with queen Elizabeth's death but the few opportunities they've had to report other news has been about the Russians and it has been so disgraceful. What exactly is their obsession with their worse nightmare Russia? They even interviewed a fighter and asked him how was the fight in "recapturing " the city. The fighter said it was easy peasy. That was the only part they showed out of what I'm sure so many fighters were interviewed and said the fight wasn't an easy one .

If you want undiluted and biasless foreign news, listen to aljazeera instead.

10 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
tongue
Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by LeoDeKing: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Behave like pigs?

Lemme just keep quiet, because one has to be careful with the use the word "pig" on nairaland these days before my mention is filled up with with tears. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by jintownboo: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by Hanibbal(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
CNN likes vawulence grin

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hanibbal:
CNN likes vawulence grin
but you Hannibal loves violence more, it was you Hannibal who troubled Rome with war elephants remember?
Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by Hanibbal(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
mysticwarrior:
but you Hannibal loves violence more, it was you Hannibal who troubled Rome with war elephants remember?

wink
Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by Kingozymandias(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Your TV looks like it was made by Tecno or INFINIX undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by colonelwealth(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:
Honestly the American media CNN needs to step up their game. Bias news and propaganda won't do them any good. It's so bad they don't even hide it anymore. Their day has been filled with queen Elizabeth's death but the few opportunities they've had to report other news has been about the Russians and it has been so disgraceful. What exactly is their obsession with their worse nightmare Russia? They even interviewed a fighter and asked him how was the fight in "recapturing " the city. The fighter said it was easy peasy. That was the only part they showed out of what I'm sure so many fighters were interviewed and said the fight wasn't an easy one .

Aljazeera is also biased concerning this Russian invasion of Ukraine.

CCN, BBC, Aljazeera, Foxnews, France24,DW etc are all biased against Russia.
After all they are all from NATO partner countries with same propaganda of deciet agenda.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by gambojimeta: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
It's not by force to watch CNN, Fox, BBC, Sky or any other foreign station. You can always watch Channels TV or TVC.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
colonelwealth:

Aljazeera is also biased concerning this Russian invasion of Ukraine.

CCN, BBC, Aljazeera, Foxnews, France24,DW etc are all biased against Russia.
After all they are all from NATO partner countries with same propaganda of deciet agenda.
Aljazeera is not biased towards the Russians, secondly it was aljazeera who truly showed atrocities of the American invasion of Iraq to the outside world.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2 broken
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ
We want bright minds on nairaland. Not people like you that was insulting another Nairalanders TV coz you couldn't use your brain to decipher it was his camera position.

Moreover you ought to be tracked and sued for calling that tv infinix and tecno.. you committed the following offences

1. Violation of trademark rights
2. Copy right infringement
3. Imputation of brand image.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by SergeantTitus(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Aljazeera is not biased towards the Russians, secondly it was aljazeera who truly showed atrocities of the American invasion of Iraq to the outside world.
You're very correct.
Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by meobizy(f): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Who cares? Two Caucasian nations fighting a war. I pick no side.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by Vl3ly: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Insider want to show you something

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by Arelyn: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Using " "(quotation) marks around a word or sentence means that the word or sentence does not belong to the user but to an entirely different source....CNN are allowed to use the words in between the marks because they are literals from another person and their is nothing wrong with it

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by Greenback: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Behave like pigs?

Lemme just keep quiet, because one has to be careful with the use the word "pig" on nairaland these days before my mention is filled up with with tears. and btw,they are plenty in my family too grin
Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by tempest01(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Silly Putin Nigerian fan boys and senseless threads. Crying babies that swallowed Russian Propaganda and can't come to terms with glaring defeat.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by Christian36: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:

My brother, I do watch Ajazera, and the fact is that Ukraine soldiers are recapturing their territory back, am sure something is going on in Russian camp, is either their soldiers are tired of fighting aimless war with Ukraine or they are not getting the support they needed from the government. This war might cause the downfall of Putin.
Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by Vl3ly: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lau

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by Obrigardo: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Well no one is watching CNN again, but why do you want to bust your veins? I hope you have a life

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by ihatebuhari(f): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Op you are not well

I should leave CNN to watch a news channel fully funded by an evil religion from Saudi Arabia to talk bad of Christianity right?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by HolyMan12: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Behave like pigs?

Lemme just keep quiet, because one has to be careful with the use the word "pig" on nairaland these days before my mention is filled up with with tears. grin
Have you eaten Pig meat and Yam before? grin

I heard the combo is called Yam-miri Pigs grin grin grin
Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by HolyMan12: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Na itel make am oh grin
Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by HolyMan12: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
meobizy:
Who cares? Two Caucasian nations fighting a war. I pick no side.
After the war, I will go and hunt for some hot Ukrainian girls who are refugees to make my baby mamas grin
Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by GodsOwnMan: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Putin has been disgraced so keep kwayet. How much putin dey pay you sef for this online rantings? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by colonelwealth(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
mysticwarrior:

I don't quite agree on that....though they may be balanced sometimes but on this Russian matter, Aljazeera is biased against Russia.

Look closely.
Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2022
CNN is a disgrace to journalism in general
Watching them throwing banters with fox news anyhow, always being the first to report any shii anti-trump, etc

Despise that station with passion
All them staffs are all wired to think and be biased the same way
Re: What Exactly Is CNN's Problem. This Is A Disgrace (PHOTO) by rottennaija(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2022
SergeantTitus:

Have you seen channels TV coverage of the war?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Of Shah Of Iran Commits Suicide / Secret Behind Niger Coup Exposed / This News Coming From America Is Terrifying. Who Has Heard About This? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.