Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies (16508 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Jaisman26(m): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

You mean integrity includes vowing not to leave APGA, only to leave for same PDP and then Labour Party to usurp the presidential ticket?

You mean Obi is not a crook for domiciling Anambra state funds in the same Fidelity Bank that he has personal interest and was former Chairman?

Obi can fool Biafran youths, but he cannot fool Nigerian youths.
Hahaha another Batified spotted..... Was BAT in APC before now.......... We Nigerians already knew that Tinubu is not well take it or leave it. I said it OBIdiently.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Bifas1: 12:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

You mean integrity includes vowing not to leave APGA, only to leave for same PDP and then Labour Party to usurp the presidential ticket?

You mean Obi is not a crook for domiciling Anambra state funds in the same Fidelity Bank that he has personal interest and was former Chairman?

Bro check your BP. You go die for nothing oo. Good products are marketable.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Aniino: 12:46am On Sep 14, 2022
what I know 2023 i would celebrate
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by DDDDDav: 12:50am On Sep 14, 2022
Obi matter must kill all the BATstards
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by hush15: 1:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Pauldollars:
Tinubu's campaign team will dole out massive lies and complain about Peter Obi.
BTW since 2015, Tinubu has told more lies than any Presidential candidate in Nigeria now.
Lied about his family, age, certificates and the lists goes on and on. Little wonder, his campaign team keeps lying about Obi. Then they go around using various blogs, social media pages and the press to verify and counter their original lies.

"Obi is a liar" is just a Tinubu campaign propaganda to be selling to those supporting Tinubu.
BAT's propaganda/media crew should be innovative. They cannot sell BAT without using divisive and deceitful means. No wonder a politician once said "You cannot be defending BAT without looking stupid".

The Lies and deceits are just too much that it oozes separation. A team that can give a credible campaign blueprint lies upon lies just to discredit an opponent they thought wasn't a challenge but they are wrong. The bible warns us about them, not to listen to them, scornful people or wine with them, wicked being cos they end is apparent. we believe in the Obi team and by God's grace and mercy, Obi will win.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by okofians(m): 2:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Pauldollars:
BTW since 2015, Tinubu has told more lies than any Presidential candidate in Nigeria now.
Lied about his family, age, certificates and the lists goes on and on. Little wonder, his campaign team keeps lying about Obi. Then they go around using various blogs, social media pages and the press to verify and counter their original lies.

"Obi is a liar" is just a Tinubu campaign propaganda to be selling to those supporting Tinubu.
BAT's propaganda/media crew should be innovative. They cannot sell BAT without using divisive and deceitful means. No wonder a politician once said "You cannot be defending BAT without looking stupid".
Obi is not a formidable opponent, his aspirations is a good omen for the APC...Someone who could not win and election on a joint tickets with Atiku,how then can he win with a structure less platform?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by BluntCrazeMan: 3:47am On Sep 14, 2022
Ok..
They did meeting...
And their plan was to discredit Obi by all means.
We Garrit Now.
And they now tell their own lies too, just to pin it on Obi that he is a liar too??
Like, statistical lies?? Like,, seriously??
Don't worry.
Campaign is starting.
Only the Politicians who answer direct impromptu questions from us are the ones we will vote.
As for All those devils who continue to tell us things, and they ended being the only ones talking, without caring to hear our own voices; they will never smell victory again..
They had been the ones who kept us in our current predicament. They had been the ones who never cared to listen to us after they got what they wanted., Because they never never cared to listen to us even at the time they needed our votes.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by BluntCrazeMan: 3:49am On Sep 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fixed. undecided
This one is trying to fix himself in a fight that doesn't concern him.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by BluntCrazeMan: 3:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

Try another method of crying naa...
If I say that I will die if I stop loving you (just because you were loving me well, and that I wouldn't want to loose your love),, and then all-of-a-sudden you changed and started hating me, and started choking my life with hatred.. See,, I better stop loving you and wait for the death to come, than to die while loving you.
I didn't promise to die while loving you.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Doyou2019: 4:24am On Sep 14, 2022
5iine:
I swear Obi no go allow these people rest grin

I come like this version of Obi. Fierce and fearless.
Where him put name before when these idiotic APC fools bin dey insult gallant Obidients

Loving it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by whofoolwho: 4:32am On Sep 14, 2022
This is not for the election per say,this is a grand plan to twist the hand of whoever becomes the president to revitalize the other ports in the south south and make them work to it's optimum capacity which will in long run benefit the Igbos,the truth is that the Igbos are tired of the constant treat by the Yorubas in Lagos,so there is a serious plans to look down east and south south.forget politics put your ears to the ground you will get what am saying. There is a plan B by the Igbos if Tinubu wins.many I have spoken to are seriously regretting their investment in Lagos.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Raph82(m): 4:52am On Sep 14, 2022
This useless party called APC is becoming something else, who can ever quantify the lies, hate-filled statements & propaganda they dished out against GEJ at that time to make Nigerians hate him so much? Now they can not withstand a pinch of what they used in removing GEJ from office.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by tenpipsperday: 5:41am On Sep 14, 2022
TheWorldNearEnd:
It's obvious Nairalaland is pushing more negative news about Peter Obi to the front page than the positive one.

Unfortunately they are selling him the more. If anyone wants to trend now he will just call out Obi

We have made up our minds. Now is the time to take back Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Skty: 5:50am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Skty: 5:56am On Sep 14, 2022
Iove the way Obi n Obidients de make them kum in their dorty boxers. Many are not sleeping. Now Keyamo has seen that Obi wants to plan assassination. Keyamo that was arrested over Bola Ige. Keyamo must be arrested to tell us what he knows...(in a sane clime)
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Skty: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2022
ejimatic:
. Bowuyin Kee bu, bowuyin Kee pariwo boyin Kee soro ebu , ti Hausa ba ti sodun mejo Yoruba lokan .Gbogbo asebajo o ni gbayi nitori Aiwaju BAT.....K1 the Ultimate! English.......If yiu like mock him ,If yiu like deride him. If you like cast aspersion on him. After 8 years of Hausa Fulani the next is Yoruba. Shame to haters of BAT Asiwaju!

Don't we even have minority? The next if not Obi who is majority.. should be a minority from isoko or ikot ekpene
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Skty: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2022
jrusky:
Obi is liar ignore him, he was cursed from creation to be a liar all his life.

How can u be supporting a party that almost sunk Nigeria. I feel like slappping u this morning.. TBVH...ARE U HAPPY WITH THE GUY SOLD TO US BY ASIWAJU....his name should not be ASIWAJU but Backwards
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Patriotsleague: 6:04am On Sep 14, 2022
Obi keeps lying pandoriously. I told you all watch out for a leaked audio from obi, he is finally demystified cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Born2Breed(f): 6:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by CheapHomes1: 6:19am On Sep 14, 2022
Throwback:

Pls how did obi "usurp the presidential ticket"?

What do you mean by "the presidential ticket"?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by SunTzu123(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2022
Then you spew truthfulness!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by everythinggirly(f): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2022
I'm tired already.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by oneMalik: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2022
i think is time we even stop talking about this Obi of a person..... i have been telling people for long that Obi is a BOY !

Someone who can never speak for good five minutes without dishing out lies and fake datas ......That one na some people president sah .

Hes just trying to humiliate himself at the end of time .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by kingsceemark(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2022
The way I dey see things now, the next war wey go happen again na between we the Igbos and the yorubas, the insults from them to Obi is getting out of hands

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Brimstone77: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2022

Tinubu urchins are well known dumb @$$ ediots that live and feed in propaganda.. kindly tell us how your criminal Tinubu that lost everything in 1995 became so rich without having any traceable means of income aside being a state governor and stop telling us rubbish..

He is so fit that he requires some to hold on him in all his public appearances..

All these ediotic Tinubu urchins will never point a single project built and commissioned by Tinubu in his 8 years as the governor of Lagos State yet these gullible ediots will attribute every success of Lagos to this drug Barron..

These are the most pathetic, gullible and brainless set of people I have ever seen..

Spit!!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by kioski: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Who asked you?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Brimstone77: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2022
MasterKernel:
Surprisingly... Even in the next 4 years, Obi will never match Tinubu's lies.

A man who denies his companies, he's not he owner of Oriental Hotel, Alpha Beta etc, his real age isn't settled till now.

You know many Tinubu urchins are brainless ediots they only believe what Tinubu campaign organization told them,ask them any lie from obi and see them blabbing..

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Legalaffairs(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2022
HOW CAN PETER OBI AMPLIFIES TINUBU?

TINUBU IS LIE PERSONIFIED.

WE NEED TO SUBSTITUTE THE WORD "LIE" WITH THE WORD "TINUBU"

IS IT POSSIBLE TO AMPLIFY HIM?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by mokkalu1(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fixed. undecided
Mugu grin
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by bigfish3k: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2022
fredoooooo:

Age is nothing , if I want to vote for age I will vote sowore ,
If I want to vote for a new politician and vote out old politicians, I will vote sowore
If I want to vote competency among all the candidates I will vote for Tinubu
If it's by health I will tell you Tinubu is healthy until Its proved otherwise .
I still don't know where and how obi is better?
I'm not quoting Peter obi, I hate lies and liars , and I detest hypocrites..
I want to ask you an honest questionn,how's Peter obi better than Tinubu competence wise or Sowore age wise?
How is Tinubu competent. I thought you people have now agreed that he didn't develop Lagos after initially lieing.
Please don't vote Tinubu because he lied to us about Buharis competence. There is also a viral video where he was promising that there would be no ASUU strike that all graduates will finish within four years in the university.
There are so many viral videos of Tinubu's lies.

Please apart from Reno's propaganda against Peter Obi. Where did Peter lie in the video.
The gentleman only read out what is widespread on the internet.
Reno and urchins jumped on it remixing and spinning it in a tribal content which is never in the video. I never knew a pastor can descend this low as a "chattered propagandist" spinning hatred and lies because of the so called earthly money.

I dare you to bring out any substantial accusation against Peter Obi in that video
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Pauldollars:

They don't have content for campaign so they focus on criticism of other candidates. Tinubu is a piece of shit. We all know this.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by LegalWolf: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
goaldynman:

After seeing the attached below and still doubt that Peter Obi is a man of outstanding integrity, just go and donate your brain to be used for transplant!!

If you say I need a brain transplant, at least that presupposes I have (or once had) a functioning brain which needs repair. But you've never had one to start with neither is your skull designed to function with a human brain not that of a pig. I can bring several links of Obi's impropriety but just take a look at this (https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/), and you dare say he is a man of outstanding integrity. Integrity my foot!

Nobody is saying you should not stan him. It is even relative if you say Obi has more integrity than Tinubu or Atiku (which i doubt, but would not argue with you). But trying to portray him as a Saint is a big lie. I would not fall for that cheap, senseless propaganda. In any event, your candidate is as empty as you and he will fail at the polls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NFIU Bans Cash Withdrawals From Govt Accounts Effective March / Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government Approves Establishment Of Second University / EFCC Urged To Seize Dan Etete’s Private Jet Over Malabu Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.