Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

India Trends 109-carat Koh-i-noor After Elizabeth's Death(photo) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Trends 109-carat Koh-i-noor After Elizabeth's Death(photo) (434 Views)

This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 / Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Trends 109-carat Koh-i-noor After Elizabeth's Death(photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
As soon as the news of the queen’s passing broke, South Asians across the world started asking for the controversial diamond back. The 109-carat Koh-i-Noor – believed to be the world’s most expensive diamond – has been at the heart of an ownership dispute between the British royalty and some of its former colonies.

The dispute over the diamond, estimated to be worth $400 million by some and priceless by others, symbolizes a larger protest against the British for downplaying the brutality of their 200-year rule and the scale of their loot.

Believed to bring bad luck to men but the good fortune to women, the Koh-i-Noor has been worn by generations of British queens. Queen Mother Elizabeth wore it in her crown. It is now considered royal property and is on display at the Tower of London. The crown with the Koh-i-Noor will reportedly be passed down to the wife of soon-to-be King Charles, Camilla.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/india-trends-109-carat-koh-i-noor-after.html?m=1

Re: India Trends 109-carat Koh-i-noor After Elizabeth's Death(photo) by haabidah666: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: India Trends 109-carat Koh-i-noor After Elizabeth's Death(photo) by judatech: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
From the look of things, this English royalty na shameless thieves Dem be...
If you like shout till your voice crack...Dem no dey return shishi

1 Like

Re: India Trends 109-carat Koh-i-noor After Elizabeth's Death(photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
judatech:
From the look of things, this English royalty na shameless thieves Dem be...
If you like shout till your voice crack...Dem no dey return shishi

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Protest Against NATO, EU And Soaring Energy Costs Hits Prague / Russia And USA Delegate Are In Turkey For Negotiation Without Ukraine-utc / How Dare Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.