Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) (5840 Views)

Nwifuru: People I Helped To Power Now Avoid Me - Says Umahi / 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure / We Can Build In Difficult Times, Tinubu Tells South-south APC Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Papasmal(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2022
Splendid235:
Will Yoruba and their hate and envy for the Igbo allow him to go and rest.?

You people are Peter Obi's enemy became you're doing him more damage than good,
They way you attack Yorubas at every slight opportunity is becoming too extreme, The same Yoruba youth that routing for ur candidate.... If you people continue this way we may have a rethink

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Jimmythewise: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Frontpage seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Rexymania(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2022
You're laughing at people's predicament because he wants to become a president. Leave him that's his choice. You vote wisely. Obidient all the way
Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Hoelujohn: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2022
lexylaw40:
You mean this man ?
Yes, this man

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by lexylaw40: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2022
Rexymania:
You're laughing at people's predicament because he wants to become a president. Leave him that's his choice. You vote wisely. Obidient all the way
but it was the same you that said Buhari was sick and that he has died and that he his a clone and that he his jubril from Chad ...I mean there is no extent you guys can't go to tarnish other people's image.
Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Nlfpmod
Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Rexymania(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2022
That's a different case. Buhari is dead na...Jubril killed my brothers and sisters

lexylaw40:
but it was the same you that said Buhari was sick and that he has died and that he his a clone and that he his jubril from Chad ...I mean there is no extent you guys can't go to tarnish other people's image.
Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by techWriter3: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2022
His backers not the most wicked and insensitive people you can find in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Haywhy3579: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2022
Even a fool will know that most of this pictures are not real and even the real ones are circumstances that ipob urchins just exaggerate it. The one with goodluck Jonathan was nothing but a friendly gesture and the gullible read meaning to it as if he is helping him to walk. When campaign start we will know who is who and I will like to wonder how the person u said cannot walk or stand up by himself campaign all over nigeria. All this Obidient are full of lies and confusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Arysexy(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2022
More than 8 times

They have to support his withered hands to shake

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Arysexy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Packaging a sick man to deceive Nigerians like Buhari was packaged is d most wicked act by any group or tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by lexylaw40: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
They fear him so so much

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Arysexy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
See as OBJ they drag am like stubborn Gambia goat make he for no los balance

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by lexylaw40: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Greatest of them all

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by anjolaoluwa17o: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
His supporters are the most wicked and insensitive people you can find in NigeriaHis supporters are the most wicked and insensitive people you can find in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by AntiBMC(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Who has the one his hand was held to hold up flag

Thanks Pink Pussy. See more below
Man's left hand is dead

More like the man of dead hand

This is what they want to package for us come 2023... God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by BATified2023: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Splendid235:
Will Yoruba and their hate and envy for the Igbo allow him to go and rest.?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Arysexy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=116656262][/quote]

lipsrsealed

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by omohayek: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Papasmal:

You people are Peter Obi's enemy became you're doing him more damage than good,
They way you attack Yorubas at every slight opportunity is becoming too extreme, The same Yoruba youth that routing for ur candidate.... If you people continue this way we may have a rethink
Their hate for Yorubas in general (and Tinubu in particular) is far stronger than any "love" they feel for Obi, which is why they can't restrain themselves even if it means sabotaging the candidate they claim to support. I've lost count of how many times on here these "Zombidiots" have resorted to slurs like "ewedu guzzlers" and "coneheads" even in threads where the main topic is a Yoruba man claiming to support Obi. They clearly take idealistic Yorubas for fools, otherwise they wouldn't go out of their way to antagonise them for no good reason (other than the sick pleasure they take from spewing insults).

I don't know who I'll be voting for in 2023, but I know who I won't back under any circumstance: the man acting as a figurehead for what is clearly a movement driven by the worst kind of Igbo tribalism.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
omohayek:

Their hate for Yorubas in general (and Tinubu in particular) is far stronger than any "love" they feel for Obi, which is why they can't restrain themselves even if it means sabotaging the candidate they claim to support. I've lost count of how many times on here these "Zombidiots" have resorted to slurs like "ewedu guzzlers" and "coneheads" even in threads where the main topic is a Yoruba man claiming to support Obi. They clearly take idealistic Yorubas for fools, otherwise they wouldn't go out of their way to antagonise them for no good reason (other than the sick pleasure they take from spewing insults).

I don't know who I'll be voting for in 2023, but I know who I won't back under any circumstance: the man acting as a figurehead for what is clearly a movement driven by the worst kind of Igbo tribalism.

Agent of deceit.... Before you start calling people out you access yourself first to knw if you are guilty of what you are accusing others ...
Just look at your post history on this forum and tell me if you have moral right to accuse people of tribalism or hate..

Well there is no need of pretending like you haven't made your mind about whom you are voting for because a person that has been blinded by tribalism like you has posted a picture of a man on a wheelchair, stating that even if Tinubu is in that condition you will still vote for him... Very unfortunate!!
Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Mom007(f): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nigerians have tried really... The suffering is too much. We deserve better than all these...
Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Faber(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Leading the largest black country in the world is not an easy task Bola undecided

Tinubu go and enjoy yourself and quit this race

Person get mind declare Buhari dead, some dey call him Jibrin, some dey call him vegetable.

Youthful GEJ entered Aso Rock grey hairs come sprout out from no where full his head, he was stressed out.

To tackle Nigeria's problem no be for the weak. Talk of the first 3 most stubborn people, I think Americans,Nigerians,Russians.

Tinubu no fit handle Nigeria matter, that's the hard truth.

Americans and Chinese are all over the place,followed by Nigerians. They will even come your country dey drag land and position with you sef

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by youngZee23: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Even Tinubu knows that..he only want the title..THE PRESIDENT
Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by omohayek: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Agent of deceit.... Before you start calling people out you access yourself first to knw if you are guilty of what you are accusing others ...
Just look at your post history on this forum and tell me if you have moral right to accuse people of tribalism or hate..

Well there is no need of pretending like you haven't made your mind about whom you are voting for because a person that has been blinded by tribalism like you has posted a picture of a man on a wheelchair, stating that even if Tinubu is in that condition you will still vote for him... Very unfortunate!!
YOU are the very LAST person in the world to call anyone out as a tribalist! It seems all you do for every minute and hour of every waking day is post outrageous, slanderous lies about Tinubu and Yorubas in general. If slander and inflaming tribal tensions were a crime, you would be serving multiple successive lifetimes in prison for all the dimwitted nonsense you've befouled this forum with.

As for your utterly brainless remark about wheelchairs, yes, Franklin Delano Roosevelt was in a wheelchair throughout his 12 years as President of the United States, during which he saw the USA through both the Great Depression and World War 2, so tell me again what your tiresome, įmbecilic pictures have to say about anybody's fitness to rule a country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paralytic_illness_of_Franklin_D._Roosevelt

Only low-IQ tribalistic buffoons like you, with your trashy, illiterate preference for vulgar monikors like "oilP***y", mistake being President with being a championship wrestler or a Mr. GQ competition.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Epurogonogono(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
No disrespect, but Tinunbu is unfit to be Nigeria's president.
He should rest and enjoy his old age in peace.
Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by lexylaw40: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Epurogonogono:
No disrespect, but Tinunbu is unfit to be Nigeria's president.
He should rest and enjoy his old age in peace.
Tinubu is fit and very healthy...you said worst things about Buhari
Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Epurogonogono(m): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
lexylaw40:
Tinubu is fit and very healthy...you said worst things about Buhari

If you can say that Tinunbu is fit and very healthy, who am I to argue with you. So yes Tinunbu is the healthiest presidential candidate for this election season and Buhari's administration is the best administration that Nigerians has ever experienced.
grin
grin
Okay??
Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by lexylaw40: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Epurogonogono:

If you can say that Tinunbu is fit and very healthy, who am I to argue with you. So yes Tinunbu is the healthiest presidential candidate for this eledction season and Buhari's administration is the best administration that Nigerians has ever experienced.
grin
grin
Okay??
where have your hatred ever lead you to....early graves in a civil war. The world expect you to have a better way reasoning by now
Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by Timatayo1: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Greediness and selfishness old man
Re: BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) by lexylaw40: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
God bless Tinubu God bless Lagos God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement / Senate Fails To Pass 2023 Budget, Cites Errors, Late Submission / Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.