Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) (5419 Views)

Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Her Partner For Assaulting Her And Sleeping With Their Maid - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Realwisdomlaw: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Lady goes nak€d while assaulting her boyfriend in public (Video)
https://newsblenda.com/news/crime/lady-goes-naked-while-assaulting-her-boyfriend-in-public-video/

2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by blazingblender(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Lol
Bleed beings...
Always acting up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Yeye man, see as woman dy beat am

5 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Chaos14: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
If it was the other way you'll still abuse the guy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Vibekiller(f): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Lolz, life.
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Realwisdomlaw: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2022
grin grin
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Monaboo(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2022
The lady must have really been heart broken and hurt.

That's the only way a lady will not care to go naked in public and do this to a man
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Realwisdomlaw: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
True
Monaboo:

That's the only way a lady will not care to go naked in public and do this to a man
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Realmi: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Even the dog dey vex for the guy.....how woman go dey fling man like that for main road

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Realwisdomlaw: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by temitope27(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Na werey be this one oo
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by temitope27(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Monaboo:

abeg shut up, heart broken for wetin? Ur gender can do anything for dick, she should be sentenced with immediate effect

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by HolyMan12: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
I would love to beat you up and fvck you good.

Give you a black eye and make you suck my dick.. grin

I will hold a taser to your neck in case you try to bite. grin

You kpekus will be sore for a week grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Monaboo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
temitope27:
abeg shut up, heart broken for wetin? Ur gender can do anything for dick, she should be sentenced with immediate effect

I dont have energy for sorry bitter souls like you who feel their entire world and reason for existence revolves round the bolded.

I'm in a new place and in another level.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by temitope27(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Monaboo:

I dont have energy for sorry bitter souls like you who feel their entire world and reason for existence revolves round the bolded.

I'm in a new place and in another level.

in a new place(another guy house) spreading the ashewo business to another level

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Monaboo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
temitope27:
in a new place(another guy house) spreading the ashewo business to another level

Is that all you've got?
Keep it going boy.
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Iliveforever(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
she Must be tinubu’s associate.

Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by temitope27(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Monaboo:

Is that all you've got?
Keep it going boy.
cos that's what you are
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by christianjoy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is a happy married Man
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by josielewa(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
you need December money...follow the link on my signature.....
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Realwisdomlaw: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin
temitope27:
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Realwisdomlaw: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Vawulence grin
temitope27:

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Chaos14: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Na so this guy use escofi for this girl
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Baronthecelebri: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
The guy na werey

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Abizz: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
If it was the other way you'll still abuse the guy
I hope you aren't mad?
Two people are wrestling, and you are turning it to gender war? Did you not see the guy throwing punches as well? Babe only overpowered him which should be a shame.
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Chaos14: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abizz:

I hope you aren't mad?
Two people are wrestling, and you are turning it to gender war? Did you not see the guy throwing punches as well? Babe only overpowered him which should be a shame.
i hope you aren't mad
two people are wrestling, and rozross started it and you're mentioning me.
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by yyba: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
First and last picture nice styles, if you know you know tongue
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Realwisdomlaw: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2022
cool
yyba:
First and last picture nice styles, if you know you know tongue
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Realwisdomlaw: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2022
shocked
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Miravik900(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2022
HolyMan12:

I would love to beat you up and fvck you good.

Give you a black eye and make you suck my dick.. grin

I will hold a taser to your neck in case you try to bite. grin

You kpekus will be sore for a week grin grin grin

Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by Realwisdomlaw: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2022
angry
Re: Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) by dreu2fine(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2022
Realwisdomlaw:
Lady goes nak€d while assaulting her boyfriend in public (Video)
https://newsblenda.com/news/crime/lady-goes-naked-while-assaulting-her-boyfriend-in-public-video/
lie oooo na film ooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Cut His Hand To Do Egusi Soup. Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PHOTOS / See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled / There Is No For Hope Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.