Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest (1251 Views)

Minister Of Works, Umahi, Compares The Price Of Imported & Local Cement / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwaibom And She Was First Lady For 8 Years / Soldier Calls Sambisa Forest "Local Dubai" As They Discover Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by Is04970: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Is it true the security situation in the SE and Sambisa forest are about same?
Read from Peter Obi's wife.
The "incoming first lady" seems to also have poor skill of English Language.
"Have been" and not "have being".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by duro4chang(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Agbadorians are always in pain, their pain can't be measured grin

Peter Obi is now their only opposition, they have completely relegated Atiku.

You know, for a social media president, I don't know why skins are being ruffled. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by Mindlog: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Is that even Margaret Obi's account?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by 10mobile: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin grin grin
This looks like social media mischief. I doubt that the account really belongs to Obi's wife. The quality of the English gives the troll away.

10mobile:
For those who are asking for PO's legacies of good governance in Anambra, here is a story no one may have told you...

Before Peter Obi became the Governor of Anambra, the politics of the state was dominated by moneybags. They would pick a candidate for Governorship, sponsor him, and strike a deal with him on how much the governor would be remitting to their accounts. This impinged very negatively on the development of the state.

This phenomenon is what made Governor Chinwoke Mbadinuju the most poorly performing governor in Nigeria between 1999 and 2003. When Ngige came on board in 2003, the siege continued. Ngige tried to resist it but had it so bad that he became the only sitting State Governor in the history of Nigeria who was abducted.

After long legal battles, Peter Obi became the first Governor ever to get his stolen mandate restored through the court since Nigeria returned to democracy in 1999. Peter Obi fought moneybags to a standstill.

But, Obi didn't find things easy though. The fight also made him the first - and may be the only - Governor ever to be impeached in the Nigerian political history. He fought and got his mandate back. Again, it was taken away from him when new elections were wrongfully held by INEC. Again, Obi fought and got his mandate back.

Obi's only sin for getting so much punished was because he ADAMANTLY REFUSED to dance to the tune of moneybags who hitherto held governance hostage and crumbled infrastructure in the State. He insisted that state funds MUST be used for the good of the people.

He won at last. He liberated Anambra from the stranglehold of moneybags. It's only since then that Anambra State started experiencing face-lift infrastructurally and otherwise.

There is hardly any other person who could have insisted so much on doing the right thing or who could have sustained the fight against maximum corruption the way Obi did. He held on even whenever he lost everything. This is the singular reason why all Obi's successors easily performed better than his predecessors.

The corrupt establishment in Nigeria is very stubborn and Anambra was a very good sample of it. Just as Obi overcame the stubbornly corrupt POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Anambra against all odds, he's nearly the only person available now who can break a similar corrupt system holding Nigeria down.

Note: 'POLITICAL STRUCTURE' is only a baptismal name for 'SYSTEMIC CORRUPTION'. It is what Obi broke down to liberate Anambra. It is also what we are clamoring for him to come and break down at the Federal Level. Rightly enough, he has been widely identified as the politician without STRUCTURE because that is the exact thing he knows best how to destroy.

I don't know if I made any sense here. Meanwhile, enjoy this song (you'll thank me if you listen to the podcast through the Tweet shared under the lyrics) :

Nigeria shall be great again
And her full honor regain
Nigeria can be the country that Nigerians dream
Where peace and justice shall stream
Instead of the terrorists
Nigeria shall have tourists
They shall play and they shall pray
Without any fear on their way
They shall play and they shall pray
Without any fear
Without any tear and blood on their way

A new Nigeria is POssible
I know you understand this parable
A new Nigeria where the farmlands are used for production
Taking you away from consumption
Having excess food for exportation
Rather now that armed herdsmen
Scare farmers from producing food
Rather now that armed herdsmen
Spread hunger by scaring farmers from producing food

Take back Nigeria countrymen
You got the power and acumen
You can defeat the few thieves who are holding power now
If you don't know, I tell you, ask me how
Never you give up never you bow
You can vote and protect your vote
As if your life depends on it
You can vote and protect your vote
Because your life
Because your life depends on it

Unite Nigerians from banks to banks
Don’t let the oppressors break your ranks
No religion and no region is your enemy
Only those who feed on your economy
Threatening you with their cowardly army
Only those are your enemies who enslave your destinies
Only those are your enemies who enslave your
Who enslave your great destinies.

https://twitter.com/RhymespeakC/status/1569865778094014464?t=l-VeVSJCPrWZgT26MvMVjg&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by paramakina202: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mindlog:
Is that even Margaret Obi's account?

I am sure Reno created that Margaret Obi account. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by M4A1carbine: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Agbado desperation...

Peter obi groundnut oil----fake news
Peter obi rice...fake news
peter obi;s wife Facebook Account,,,,fake news

When obidients start now, these same agabado miscreants will be crying.

The woman fine well...Tinubu wife will be called out soonest...

keep exposing ya low-level strategies!!

we dey watch grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by Abdul05: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
What a calamity and a national disgrace.. grin

Imagine ..a first lady to be couldn't Express her view in public.... What a shame

In fact,

Both husband and wife are the same. A diagnosis of brain death couple.. grin cheesy

I can't even support or vote obi... grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by Totilopussylick(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
paramakina202:

I am sure Reno created that Margaret Obi account. grin

Reno is a one Nigerian man that cannot be trusted tongue undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by Homeboiy: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Fake account just like yusuf datti own

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by LeoDeKing: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
The statement reads:
Oops, Omokri, how many times have your preferable candidate being [hic] in [hic] Sambisa Forest?
So even the wife sef na olodo?

And these are the illiterates ipob pigs are thinking will be the president of my beloved country?

Nigerians jump am pass. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by LeoDeKing: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Homeboiy:
Lol.

Now it is fake account, but as soon as it is confirmed, the narratives change again.

Just like, pandora hoebi no dey give shi shi, but as soon as pandora hoebi's packaged rice surfaced, the narrative became: Pandora hoebi is not aware.

So these poppycocks are to make the 3rd class olodo come third in the election. grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by Betanaija42moro: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
What I know is that at the end, the masses will win.

Nigerians have suffered so much in the hands of old corrupt politicians.

How people survive in this country is still a mystery to me.
In one country,
Unemployment
ASUU strike
Insecurity
Terrorism
Bad economy
Corruption

Where do we start? We need to vote wisely now
Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by paramakina202: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Reno is a one Nigerian man that cannot be trusted tongue undecided tongue
Trust a snake like Reno,I dey craxxxx? grin
Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by Is04970: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Homeboiy:
Are you sure?
Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by GodsOwnMan: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
using 'being' instead of 'been.' It appears Obi's wife is as dull as her 3rd class lower husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by gasparpisciotta: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Believe that account belongs to Obi’s wife and you will believe that Mariam Abacha is pregnant with twins

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by OBALOLA55(m): 12:18am On Sep 15, 2022
Abdul05:
What a calamity and a national disgrace.. grin

Imagine ..a first lady to be couldn't Express her view in public.... What a shame

In fact,

Both husband and wife are the same.brain death couple.. grin cheesy

I can't even support or vote obi... grin grin
YOU HAVE ENDED UP DISGRACING YOURSELF

OLODO RABATA

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by Abdul05: 3:16am On Sep 15, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU HAVE ENDED UP DISGRACING YOURSELF

OLODO RABATA
Stop embarrassing Urself find out things first
Let me help you out .. grin

Brain dead...serious damage to the brain and needing machine to stay alive

But in the case of obi and his wife

Brain death...serious damage to the brain that cannot be cured.... grin cheesy

University of Biafra.,,, An alcoholic education

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by OfoIgbo: 5:06am On Sep 15, 2022
Is04970:
Is it true the security situation in the SE and Sambisa forest are about same?
Read from Peter Obi's wife.
The "incoming first lady" seems to also have poor skill of English Language.
"Have been" and not "have being".

So Margaret cannot even spell her own name properly.

I have always known these are fake twitter handles created by Reno to keep carrying on fake discussions with himself to give the impression that the high and mighty are responding to him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife Compares The South East With Sambisa Forest by techWriter3: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Is that even Margaret politicians 's acct

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Ward To Ward Campaign For Bola Tinubu In The South East / I Just Learnt Something New From Peter Obi / CBN Expose Gov. Yahaya Bello, Return N20 Billion Diverted To A Secret Bank Acct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.