Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

The Thread About Oseloka Obaze Vs Tonyebarcanista: MY OWN RESPONSE TO TONYE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Thread About Oseloka Obaze Vs Tonyebarcanista: MY OWN RESPONSE TO TONYE (303 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thread About Oseloka Obaze Vs Tonyebarcanista: MY OWN RESPONSE TO TONYE by BluntCrazeMan: 1:25am On Sep 15, 2022
From the earlier thread:

("WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS FOR PETER OBI" OSELOKA OBAZE REPLIES TONYE BARCANISTA.)

Tonye made a very good observation quite alright, and Oseloka on the other hand couldn't refute the fact that they are working with (and for) Peter Obi.

But the way Tonye put it, it was all a flawed argument...
Like as if all his points were all targeted at creating propaganda.

Tonyebarcanista should know that these people he mentioned had always been the same people whom he had been working with since ages.

They had always occupied these positions personally for him as PETER OBI, even since many years ago, and not because he became a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE... They just continued these duties for him as a Presidential Candidate because the party had not appointed the campaign team yet.
Once the party appoints a campaign team, they would fall back to their positions as PERSONAL AIDES..

Valentine Obienyem, for instance, had been his personal media aide since more than a decade ago. Similar thing can be said about Obaze and Ozigbo too.
So, since the party had not done their work yet, Peter Obi had to continue working with his own personal aides.
In fact, I must confess that I love the internal strength and positivity of Peter Obi.
He doesn't want the weakness of the party to drag him.
So he had to use his own personal staff to work already, pending the time the party is strong enough to start working.

I am sure that PDP now has an already appointed campaign team.
But I put it to Tonye that ATIKU still retained all his personal aides. And I can also make to say that these aides had been working with Atiku for long.
If he can be nice enough, let him array these personal aides of Atiku, Just the way he arrayed those of Peter Obi.
Their names and States Of Origin.
Re: The Thread About Oseloka Obaze Vs Tonyebarcanista: MY OWN RESPONSE TO TONYE by BluntCrazeMan: 1:37am On Sep 15, 2022
Naptu2..
Here is a response to your thread
Re: The Thread About Oseloka Obaze Vs Tonyebarcanista: MY OWN RESPONSE TO TONYE by MadamExcellency: 1:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Tonye Barcanista doesn't deserve a response. Is he not the most repulsive Igbo hater on Nairaland? A classic bigot complaining about a structureless party.

Why didn't he start his episode and critic Kwankwaso the highly qualified, experienced and popular politician with broad followership?

Tonye is just trying to be noticed.

Tonye is just trying to position himself as an upcoming cashivist.

Tonye Barcanista is one of the bandwagons that had this mantra "Igbo can't be Nigerian President". He only likes Igbos like his brother Reno Omorkri alias evil Beef of Nairaland when their political interest aligns with those of the Southeast.

Barcanista will argue with his life using numerous monikers on Nairaland to spew hatred like " there is no Igbo in South-south"

Tell us another story and this time make sure that the hater and bigot Barcanista isn't part of it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Thread About Oseloka Obaze Vs Tonyebarcanista: MY OWN RESPONSE TO TONYE by GodsOwnMan: 2:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Zombidients are the biggest hypocrites in Africa. If Atiku or Buhari or Tinubu does it, it is wrong. If obituary pandora does it, it is right. You are not fooling anybody. Come 2023 u na go collect wotowoto
Re: The Thread About Oseloka Obaze Vs Tonyebarcanista: MY OWN RESPONSE TO TONYE by BluntCrazeMan: 3:14am On Sep 15, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Zombidients are the biggest hypocrites in Africa. If Atiku or Buhari or Tinubu does it, it is wrong. If obituary pandora does it, it is right. You are not fooling anybody. Come 2023 u na go collect wotowoto
No need stressing a nerve to respond to someone like you,, other than to indicate that your gibberish had been seen and perfectly ignored.
Re: The Thread About Oseloka Obaze Vs Tonyebarcanista: MY OWN RESPONSE TO TONYE by ImperialYoruba: 3:39am On Sep 15, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
From the earlier thread:

Tonye made a very good observation quite alright, and Oseloka on the other hand couldn't refute the fact that they are working with (and for) Peter Obi.

But the way Tonye put it, it was all a flawed argument...
Like as if all his points were all targeted at creating propaganda.

Tonyebarcanista should know that these people he mentioned had always been the same people whom he had been working with since ages.

They had always occupied these positions personally for him as PETER OBI, even since many years ago, and not because he became a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE... They just continued these duties for him as a Presidential Candidate because the party had not appointed the campaign team yet.
Once the party appoints a campaign team, they would fall back to their positions as PERSONAL AIDES..

Valentine Obienyem, for instance, had been his personal media aide since more than a decade ago. Similar thing can be said about Obaze and Ozigbo too.
So, since the party had not done their work yet, Peter Obi had to continue working with his own personal aides.
In fact, I must confess that I love the internal strength and positivity of Peter Obi.
He doesn't want the weakness of the party to drag him.
So he had to use his own personal staff to work already, pending the time the party is strong enough to start working.

I am sure that PDP now has an already appointed campaign team.
But I put it to Tonye that ATIKU still retained all his personal aides. And I can also make to say that these aides had been working with Atiku for long.
If he can be nice enough, let him array these personal aides of Atiku, Just the way he arrayed those of Peter Obi.
Their names and States Of Origin.

This is incorrect.

The legacy LP members are upset that after Obi joined the party everywhere around him has been ibonized.
Re: The Thread About Oseloka Obaze Vs Tonyebarcanista: MY OWN RESPONSE TO TONYE by BluntCrazeMan: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

This is incorrect.

The legacy LP members are upset that after Obi joined the party everywhere around him has been ibonized.
Which should take the upper hand??
Obi or LP??
Why are they all building on Obi?
Rather than letting Obi build on them??
For instance, LP as a party may even be the downfall of Obi.
How can they be there and people are donating to the Party (Just Because of Peter Obi), and they are not coming out to use the opportunity to start off strong grassroot party presence in such locations??
That is,, let the grassroot party Politicians use such buildings for The Party, and for Obi, and most importantly, for themselves too...
What is wrong with the members of the LP??
Have they lost their voices and their relevance?
Just because Obi joined them?
As for the IBONIZED talks,,
That's cheap blackmail.
Obi is still working as an individual.
When the party starts working through Obi, we shall know how far

(1) (Reply)

Largest Countries In Africa By Land Area / Senator Wamakko Aides Decamped To PDP In Sokoto / PDP Chairman Speaks On Peter Obi’s Chances In 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.