Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Cbn Governor Give ''intervention Fund'' To The Software Industry - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cbn Governor Give ''intervention Fund'' To The Software Industry (890 Views)

Hello Who Knows The Software Nigerianbulletin Use / The Ready-to-use Templates Like Ads, Glyphs And Logos, Create The Software Even / I Need The Software For Sending Bulk Emails To Only Nigerian Mail Owners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn Governor Give ''intervention Fund'' To The Software Industry by basking4me: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
[b]Before our businesses choke to death due to lack of proper funding, I on behalf of the teeming Nigerian software developers, implementers and content managers, graphic designers and all IT SME's ask the CBN governor to provide funding to IT SMEs.

I am aware that funds have been provided to other sectors but we are yet to see it come in for the IT SMEs.

We need these monies to grow our businesses and also continue to make headway for IT globally by measuring up with our peers around the world.

Anyone who has Sanusi's contact should let him know that the youths of Nigeria in the IT sector have asked for intervention funding to better develop their ideas.

There are not Venture Capital guys around that are ready to fund Nairaland to become like facebook ( that got VC to grow to where it is today), if Nairaland cannot get intervention funds, where do lesser known sites look for the money from.

It is time that government through the CBN look the way of IT SMEs.

Seun Please put this on front page as I calls for attention![/b]
Re: Cbn Governor Give ''intervention Fund'' To The Software Industry by NET1(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2011
Sanusi is busy nationalizing banks, lol, I dont think he is listening to you. grin

.NET
Re: Cbn Governor Give ''intervention Fund'' To The Software Industry by instinctg(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
seconded
Re: Cbn Governor Give ''intervention Fund'' To The Software Industry by DisGuy: 12:23am On Aug 13, 2011
What's the difference between funds for IT SME and Funds for SMEs?

Does it have to have IT in front of it before you approach a bank?
Do banks turn IT companies away because the CBN has no IT focused funds?

(1) (Reply)

Tory Burch Reva Scarf At Shopbop Review / Web Presence Vs Web Identity. Is There Any Difference? / Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.