Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday (13200 Views)

Court To Hear Abba Kyari’s Bail Application Feb 28 / Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by gambojimeta: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2022
He wants to come out and continue smooching underage girls. He is a danger to the society and his name needs to be entered into a sex offenders list.
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by Tboy222: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2022
adenigga:

He have right to appeal even up to the supreme court level.

After he must have exhaust all this means and lost, that's when the judgment will now be applied.
I know about appeal, i am talking about bail.

1 Like

Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by Js50: 7:08am On Sep 15, 2022
SensualMan:
The rape amongst the yoruba tribe is becoming alarming. At the end, the rape victim gets pregnant and gives birth to Urchins, nuisance, touts and the number of good for nothing Yorubas keep quadrupling.

A vaccine should be administered on this things at birth to render them nonsterile.

I hope you will not be expecting Yoruba people support for your candidate after this your capping
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by leksgcfr(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2022
Tboy222:
I dont understand, I thought he has been sentenced already ,please lawyers enlighten me abeg, are convicts in jail allowed to apply for bail, I thought bail was meant for only the accused.

He filed an appeal at the Court of Appeal.
His lawyers are asking for a bail pending the appeal at the Court of Appeal is entered.
It is within the legal right of a convict to make while the court reserves discretion to accept or not.
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by Mercury12(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2022
This case is still on? May justice prevail
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by yoyouyou(f): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Tboy222:
I dont understand, I thought he has been sentenced already ,please lawyers enlighten me abeg, are convicts in jail allowed to apply for bail, I thought bail was meant for only the accused.

There is bail pending trial and bail pending appeal. He has appealed his conviction and sentence. This is an application for bail pending the determination of his appeal.
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by tabaralph: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Angel505:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Ubi Angel

So you have taken this scamming/begging to another level by becoming a professional beggar/scammers…lord will have mercy on your soul
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by Iadymissile(f): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Meister:
They want to bail a pedophile, God forbid bad thing. Someone that's supposed to be serving concurrent life sentences
keep shut that guy Is innocent.
on sure a poverty stricken broke ass like you didn't have data to watch the Video
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by Odebayo4010(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:
Control your Penis Always

Don't let your your JT put you in trouble

I don't even toast under 18 girls. I like Old pussies from 26 to 30....that sound like river tatotatota dey give me joy with my big gbola

Snap it,make i confirm your Big Gbola
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by advanceDNA: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Webhorizon:
You’ll not meet the requirements to be granted bail in Jesus name! Amen.

Most of these things we are doing in Nigeria as Nigerians and get away with it is annoying!!

You can’t try something related to this in sane Cline and not know your fate already! God should just help us and guide us in

Law has loop holes in every country

Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by Odebayo4010(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=tabaralph post=116678895]

So you have taken this scamming/begging to another level by becoming a professional beggar/scammers…lord will have mercy on your soul [/quote

I don't even know the problem of the lady,was she an slowpoke,she should go and work now
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by Nauttyprof(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2022
Tboy222:

They filed for appeal
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by Karemarealty288(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2022
I don't understand ...abeg Lawyers in the house explain please... Can a convict move motion for bail while awaiting apply?
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by advanceDNA: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by owagbeba: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2022
leksgcfr:

He filed an appeal at the Court of Appeal.
His lawyers are asking for a bail pending the appeal at the Court of Appeal is entered.
It is within the legal right of a convict to make while the court reserves discretion to accept or not.

How can a convict apply for bail? “I don’t gerrit!” Yes, he can appeal his case right upto the Supreme Court. But apply for bail at appeals court when a high court has found him guilty and sentenced him to prison.... I still don’t gerrit?
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by zoedew: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2022
Tboy222:
It is known as bail pending appeal. Conditions strict. Rarely flies.
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by OLOKOESHIN: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Let your girlfriend come for confirmation
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by gadgethead: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2022
adenigga:

He have right to appeal even up to the supreme court level.

After he must have exhaust all this means and lost, that's when the judgment will now be applied.

Yes, but which is bail when he has been convicted and sentenced? A retrial l understand and this is not a retrial. The most they can do is appeal for a shorter sentence
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by membranus: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2022
Does court grant bail again after sentencing a convict to prison?

Me I no understand o.
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by barag(f): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Tboy222:

Yes he has been convicted. However his Lawyers are appealing the conviction at the Court of Appeal. He has a right to apply for bail pending the appeal.
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by Major7: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2022
Angel505:
Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account num:
41 GTBank Iyom Ubi Angel

Your name is becoming perpetual here. Stop this all time begging things and get a job abeg. Nigeria is not funny for everyone
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by Major7: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2022
SensualMan:
The rape amongst the yoruba tribe is becoming alarming. At the end, the rape victim gets pregnant and gives birth to Urchins, nuisance, touts and the number of good for nothing Yorubas keep quadrupling.

A vaccine should be administered on this things at birth to render them nonsterile.

Put an end to tribalism and bias words. It begins with you and me but meanwhile I forgive you your trespasses.
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by Major7: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2022
He should be lynched if granted a bail so as not to encourage the practice.
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by HRMK: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2022
seeking bail for a man jailed for criminal offence?simply because he appealed the judgent?that is why we say:JUSTICE FOR THE RICH IS DEFFERENT FROM THAT OF THE POOR!!
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by barag(f): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2022
HRMK:
seeking bail for a man jailed for criminal offence?simply because he appealed the judgent?that is why we say:JUSTICE FOR THE RICH IS DEFFERENT FROM THAT OF THE POOR!!

You are wrong. Anybody can apply for bail pending appeal. Whether rich or poor.
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by Tegabadguy(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by Benbellamor: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Tboy222:
Ignorance ....When someone is sentenced to imprisonment at a lower court..he can appeal the judgment... Having filed an appeal in court of appeal, an accused can be granted bail until the highest court (supreme court) finally affirm or dismissed the sentence

So Baba ijesa having filed an appeal will be granted bail...until the last pronouncement of the supreme court
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by dacool1(m): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2022
I pity this guy. If I were his family I would have advised him to finish his time. It might even be a set up because He might end up getting more years if he loses the appeal which is likely to happen. He has just like 2 years plus to serve.
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
SensualMan:

but when you cockroaches commit incest in your useless yeast it is not becoming alarming

father impregnating daughter is rampant in east lately, brother dating and fucking sister

Tinubu has a lot of work to do in sad east after swearing in, he should just build a conference psychiatric hospital that will contained millions of you people even with percentage of sane people among you foools, the few sane among you still envy the insane ones
Re: Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday by leksgcfr(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
owagbeba:

How can a convict apply for bail? “I don’t gerrit!” Yes, he can appeal his case right upto the Supreme Court. But apply for bail at appeals court when a high court has found him guilty and sentenced him to prison.... I still don’t gerrit?

Yes, a convict can appeal for bail even at the appellate court to the Supreme court if the court finds merit in his application.
If his bail is granted at the CA or SC , and the final judgement affirms the decision of the High court, he will start his sentence forthwith.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Shoot Farmer In Lagos, Kidnap Him & Demand Ransom Of N500k (Pics) / Kidnapping: FCT Police, DSS Don’t Have Ordinary Tracking Devices – Wike / Bandits Kill 5, Kidnap 15 In Iburu, Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.