Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) (11166 Views)

Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu / 'The Candidates': Atiku Asked To Define 'Corruption' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by jaybenugo: 5:48am On Sep 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nh4vpQ0SCk

Reno Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates. Atiku Is A National Leader (Video)

Reno Omokri, former aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan, says Bola Tinubu and Peter Obi, presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Labour Party (LP), respectively, are “regional candidates”, IGBERETV reports.

Omokri spoke on Wednesday during an interview on Channels Television.

Speaking about the 2023 general election, the former special adviser described Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as a “national candidate”.

“Right now, we have three major candidates; Atiku Abubakar is the only national candidate. If you talk about Peter Obi, he is a regional candidate,” he said.

“IPOB had a sit-at-home yesterday. Obidents and Peter Obi who normally have things to do in the south-east every day, they obeyed that IPOB sit-at-home and this is not the first time.

“Previously, IPOB’s sit-at-home was on Mondays. Obidents obeyed and Peter Obi himself obeyed it. They never had anything on a day IPOB held their sit-at-home. This shows that they are obeying IPOB rather than our constitution.

“If you talk about someone like Bola Tinubu, we saw it on TV and it went viral. In Ogun, when he was giving his basis for contesting this election, he said, in Yoruba, that it is the turn of the south-west. That is the basis — it is already a regional basis.

"Our candidate is the only candidate that is not coming from a regional, ethnic, and religious basis. He is saying ‘I am a unifier’. If you look at him, that man is ready. This is a national leader, who is ready to go.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1428535/reno-omokri-obi-tinubu-regional-candidates-atiku-national-leader-video/

3 Likes

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Corridon: 5:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Atiku a national leader that can't unite his party. Atiku a national leader that supports injustices in his party. A national leader that supports zoning of the presidency when it favours him but discard it when it doesn't suit him. If Reno O'mockery is a sane and sound fellow he will not be supporting Atiku because equity and fairness demands that presidency rotates to the south. But alas Reno aka Wendell Simlin is a low budget FFK looking for where he will eat. No sane person takes Wendell Simlin serious. Peter Obi is the choice of Nigerians.

224 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by SWATMan: 5:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Reno is running out of steam. Anyway man must wack.

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by akinmusi(m): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by hisgrace090: 6:01am On Sep 15, 2022
Romo have vow to make some cash this campaigned season at all cost by going about it the wrong way.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Antyislam: 6:05am On Sep 15, 2022
Although Atiku is still far better than Tinubu but I and my family and friends will vote Peter Obi

382 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Anigreat: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2022
shocked

Delusion of grandeur

Apparently, this idiot is saying the opposite.

Because it's so visible to the blind, and audible to the deaf that Peter Obi is a national project while Tinubu and Atiku are regional presidential candidates.

Talk of a man widely accepted in south south, in north, in middle belt, in east and in west that man is PETER GREGORY OBI.

Atiku is only popular and accepted in some parts of north, Tinubu is only popular among few fake Yoruba mûslîm miscreants which I only know of Muric.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by tiswell(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Reno mockery is a joke and a rabble rouser

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by bewla(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Book
Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by utenwuson: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2022
This guy wants to come back to Nigeria..... Lol

5 Likes

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Deejaygold(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Pk01(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Nnpp 2023..insha Allah..
Let pdp settle their beef first..since the cant unite their party ..I don't think. they can rule Nigeria ..

They should show us okowa's legacy..
Sai baba wike aka mr projects

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2022
I laugh in Latin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
There are things that do not deserve reactions from sane people. This is one of them. I don't know about Atiku, but everyone knows that Obi's aspiration is a Regional Project camouflaged as national youths project. If you're in doubt, check this out:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Epurogonogono(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Reno has been making a fool of himself lately.

8 Likes

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Badgers14: 6:50am On Sep 15, 2022
Like FFK like Reno.

Reno was refused in Obi's campaign and he launched a smear campaign against him.. they have given him sth to eat elsewhere and he is singing like a bird..

Any where Belle face sha grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Eriggs: 6:50am On Sep 15, 2022
JAGABAN
Incoming Presido.
Oko Iya Awon Werey.

Antyislam:
Although Atiku is still far better than Tinubu but I and my family and friends will vote Peter Obi
Goodluck to you and your family.
Nobody is stopping you and your family not to vote for whoever you want.
Just leave other people and their family members to vote for the man they want to lead them. And stop threatening people's lives who refused to vote for your Obi.
Okay??

daygee12:

Because deep inside u na Atiku u wan vote fir
No mind the boy.
As obituary pandora spoil Atiku vote,
Na big celebrations for JAGABAN camp.
Atiku/Obi,
Two failures divided into 2 grin
ceeceeco:
So if person tell you say Tinubu go be president you go gree? You are on a long thing. Mark my word, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu can never ever be President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. You all should keep dreaming.
I read more than this from many ipob pigs online in the last presidential election,
Las las all of dem lule.
So keep shut and only pass your nonsense chest beating rubbish around your upper iweka axis.
Nonsense.
If I see una quote me again for hia ehn...

150 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Eriggs: 6:50am On Sep 15, 2022
TINUBU, Nigeria incoming President.
No long tin...

147 Likes 1 Share

INCOMING PRESIDO

148 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Period007(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2022
Seun is an ethnic bigot
Nairaland is an Avenue to ethnic tension

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by coconutbag: 6:50am On Sep 15, 2022
Cry me a river, Reno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by blessedweapon(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Because it’s Atiku, I cant seen to find Obidients and Batshimas going at each other on this thread.

Please let’s quit the politics of hate and name calling. We need results!!!

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Tochi3(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Omockery is a compound foool...

This is the social Media hungry influencer who wants Nigerians to remain backward always supporting failures... so that he can come on social Media and taunt people with " do you know who i am nonsense ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by derecho(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Creamypie(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2022
This cretin. Atiku will not get south votes. Its time for south, but atiku used his greed and wealth to sideline members. After obi, I support peep oo, not atiku lai lai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by Whois(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Remo is working for his daily bread and shouldn't be taking serious

1 Like

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by ceeceeco: 6:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubu is the new mugu in town, just agree that you will vote for him & you will cash out. Abeg make una try collect una share of una stolen money from that old frog called BAT. The President of Abgado & ewa association of idiots. If you insult me, you're insulting your miserable self & your useless father, whether dead or alive.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2022
From Jonathan's errand boy to Atiku's errand boy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO / Kyari: IGP Didn’t Shut Intelligence, Special Tactical Squads - Muyiwa Adejobi / Possible Burial Place Of The Queen Of Sheba Found In Ijebu - UK Archeologists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.