Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register (35063 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by kwasoly(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Reference(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Nice one.
Spotted the former Sec. Gen. of the Commonwealth, Chief Emeka Anyaoku as well.... looking good at 89 years.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Bekermann(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Southwest leads
South south follows
North moves closer
Others are still sleeping and dreaming

Lol. But the South-South literally bankrolls the country. How about that?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Didi2d(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Are you trying to start with your tribalism this morning again? Be guided .

The person that mentioned tinubu should be your concern. Because Tinubu was never mentioned in the news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Neitan(m): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This one is full time Tinubu employee. If Nigerian state governors are to be mentioned, this one shouldn't be included at all.

He can lick Tinubu dilapidated rotten butt, just to keep his work .
this thread clearly has nothing to do with tinubu but I don't expect you to act mature since maturity and wisdom is far from you and your people. You guys are so scared of tinubu like he is the only candidate . Deal with it tinubu is most likely your president next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by 7arrows: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This one is full time Tinubu employee. If Nigerian state governors are to be mentioned, this one shouldn't be included at all.

We all know that he's TINUBUS boy. Infact all of them since 2007.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by 7arrows: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

By attending the commemoration service for the departed Queen? angry

But then, he works for Tinubu, and so what?

He should have been working for pandora hoebi or what exactly is even your point?

He was only reminding us. But we know already.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by 7arrows: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2022
nairavsdollars:
E be like say Sanwo-Olu no get work to do

He use one stone kill 5 birds. He go see him family too.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by ukaface(f): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Radarada
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Ak83: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2022
illuminutty:
Sanwo-Olu is the worst governor Lagos State has ever produced after Tinubu. Lagos is in total mess - potholes everywhere, traffic gridlocks, agberos and area boys apocalypse, okada riders are back on all the prohibited roads(Lagos-Badagry expressway, airport road, Oshodi-Apapa expressway, Orile-Mile 2 to mention a few), reckless commercial bus drivers driving against traffic everywhere, dark streets at night because of no functional street lights, traffic robbers at night, dilapidated inner city roads, filthy streets and highways, monthly IGR of "50 billion naira" with nothing to show for it and this clown is either gallivanting abroad or following after Tinubu and licking his filthy diapers protected a.s.s. I regret voting for this clueless eye-service Pointus Pilate in 2019.

Sit your a.s.s down and do the job that we elected you to do. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Ak83: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2022
illuminutty:
Sanwo-Olu is the worst governor Lagos State has ever produced after Tinubu. Lagos is in total mess - potholes everywhere, traffic gridlocks, agberos and area boys apocalypse, okada riders are back on all the prohibited roads(Lagos-Badagry expressway, airport road, Oshodi-Apapa expressway, Orile-Mile 2 to mention a few), reckless commercial bus drivers driving against traffic everywhere, dark streets at night because of no functional street lights, traffic robbers at night, dilapidated inner city roads, filthy streets and highways, monthly IGR of "50 billion naira" with nothing to show for it and this clown is either gallivanting abroad or following after Tinubu and licking his filthy diapers protected a.s.s. I regret voting for this clueless eye-service Pointus Pilate in 2019.

Sit your a.s.s down and do the job that we elected you to do. Is that too much to ask?
with this your senseless comment it shows that you are a very stupid he-goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Ak83: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2022
MVLOX:
Aproko waka.... He is not needed there
go put your papa there now
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by BreakingNews21: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Very respectful. I was hoping the governor didn't fly up to the UK for a photo-op.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Procarpenter: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter work.I’m giving out 20% on all my work and my work is reliable with 100% warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by deolumike(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bigotry and unfounded hate will be the end of you
Anigreat:
shocked

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Akerele44(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Go school, una say school na scam, now see how understanding a very clear comment looks like a Rocket Science. Or is there Ikoyi in UK?

Chai see as u roast human being within two seconds

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by delzbaba(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Emeka Anyaoku has not changed since i first saw him, in fact he looks younger.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by MVLOX(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ak83:
go put your papa there now

Sorry no vex... I no know say Na your papa dem send to go represent Lagos and Nigeria for Queen burial.... No forget to tell am to bring back party rice for you ooo.... Mumu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by GEEBITE: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
You that aint a crook and very intelligent should know countries don't deal with states and Sanwoolu only attended because there is a consul resident in his state.
As for Obi and his running mate they did in their personal capacity which is not a big deal. All the Nigerian old folks in that gathering in Ikoyi,were they signing anything on behalf of Nigeria as well?
LeoDeKing:

The funniest thing is that the event was held in Ikoyi, Lagos state, but ipob has serious issues with comprehension. grin
Meanwhile, both Datti and Pandora crook were in UK to drop flowers and sign register.

If you look at this signing of registers very well, you will realise pandora hoebi and his running mate are just shitheads who don't know jack about administration.

A country is represented by the president or a representative appointed by him. Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha represented PMB (and by extension, Nigeria) in the signing of the register. Similarly, a state is represented by the state gov or his appointed representative. Sanwo-Olu was in British Residence in Ikoyi, Lagos state, to sign the register himself on behalf of Lagos State.

Now, in what capacities were pandora crook and his unintelligent running mate signing registers and dropping flowers respectively?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by confydoedowaye(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Sonyboom765:
But you can't leave same Lagos n leave to your wretched Alaigbo

Mumu, even the so called overated Lagos is more of Alaigbo than Alayoroba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road / Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) / Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.