Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (40629 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ibechris(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:
If Peter Obi, who is a gentlemen, cannot influence his followers to behave like gentlemen and ladies, how can he influence the entire country to move in the right direction? If he cannot manage his most loyal supporters, how will he manage the muslim north?

Na him followers be your problem abi na the economy.

Did they ever stop u from going to sleep or u are afraid of the way the pendulum is about to swing?

U sounded like one who is deeply troubled honestly.

Be consoled.

Inflation as at today is about 20.2% which one should trouble u more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Passionate888: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Atiku dey form boss
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by esther36: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
At least you agreed that he is a gentle man. He has no power over us but after the election, we will give him power. We were groomed by inflation, poverty, unemployment, hunger, among others.At least you agreed that he is a gentle man. He has no power over us but after the election, we will give him power. We were groomed by inflation, poverty, unemployment, hunger, among others....
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
ODE

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Passionate888: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:
If Peter Obi, who is a gentlemen, cannot influence his followers to behave like gentlemen and ladies, how can he influence the entire country to move in the right direction? If he cannot manage his most loyal supporters, how will he manage the muslim north?
Seun 1.0
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by VERDA: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:

I don't even understand some of you...this is a democracy and people are entitled to their opinions, I have yet not seen any physical violence from the Obi supporters to anybody...

Other camps equally have very viscious supporters, that Obi's is more vocal because of the youth demography does not make them the only ones with the harsh rhetoric...

A presidents job is to secure the country and manage the economy by picking the best people to implement his vision and manage them...so I really don't understand what your on about managing the Muslim north as if citizens are robots to be managed. Una talk dey taya person sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by trutht828: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:

If tinubu cannot stop his cursed followers from referring to Obi as obituary, how can he be a responsible leader?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Obainomilano: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:
..he can not manage millions of Nigeria youths who have been sidelined and their future almost gone...he can not manage the anger of reasonable Nigerians who want this nation to prosper because they are not his followers because peter obi is neither a pope or king ..they are simply people who are willing to fight dirty to save their country from the hands of criminals...they are Nigerians and not his followers..bit it is difficult for tribal bigot like u to understand
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by trutht828: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
lhordspy:
To defraud the otuoke man of his funds??

Resist that man, Jonathan. Resist.
Peter is a fraud.

The structure-less man is giving you sleepless nights
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Monsurudeen,I COMMAND YOU TO REST, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!
AMEN

That guy ate undone yam

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by VERDA: 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Realist12:
man isn't incharge of them ,they are mostly different ideologies Obi is actually pretending to understand. You can see how he goofed big time with the video where he read the chats . We know those who claim to be the developers and their style all in the name of sounding woke he exposed a faction of his supporters, for a so called social media president not to comprehend the battles of his social media warriors tells you he's just pretender . But one thing I'm certain of is Obi has direct link to the IPOB faction coz he can't speak against their activities rather he's embracing their tactics by stooping low reiterating IPOB sentiments .

Abeg let us rest with all this plenty English, suddenly we have all become holy, Nigerians have been attacking each other based on ethnicity and religion since time immemorial, even up till this very moment, a certain group of people have decided to term every single supporter of Obi IPOB... Even in this thread. So let's stop being hypocrites abeg.

Analysing the context in which the whole scenario played out in the video and any honest person will know it was not attempt to paint any tribe bad but to point out how playing the ethnic card has destroyed the country.

We just Love to deceive ourselves and act holy when we feel the opposite side is wrong, yet we are all guilty of the same crime...make everybody rest abeg. Hypocrites
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Peter is a fraud.
You are not even worried about atiku?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

That guy ate undone yam
grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by iSense247: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Monsurudeen,I COMMAND YOU TO REST, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!
AMEN
grin grin grin shocked
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by newnigerdelta1: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1570349017724497921?s=19

You just wasting your time obi.... church to church ,ashawo way confuse
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by lookingfly: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:
shut up with this followers gentility nonsense! Didn't buhari and APC supporters did worst than this in 2015? Even now they still do worst but your stupidity will make you look away because you're a hypocrite. We will talk and threaten any one that threaten us. The game of politics is not simesime especially online.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:

People are suffering and tired of being kidnapped and killed and out of school for months and u expect them to behave like gentlemen for same politicians who put them in that situation?? undecided

Suffer no dey tire u??
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by specialmati(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Peter Obi supporters are Obidents not touts or agberos

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Billygee2u: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Former President and Incoming President.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:
If those that are name calling cannot be manage by their presidential aspirant, how can such person manage the country's diversity. The last time I checked some aspirant's supporters denigrate some supporters and call them:
Obidient
Obituary
Terrorist
IPOB
Zombidient and the rest.
With this should we hold their party aspirant responsible?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by BurialGround: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:

Shut up and stop this useless copy and paste shit.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Evergreen12345(f): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=Jones4190 post=116685461]If [s]Peter Obi, who is a gentlemen, cannot influence his followers to behave like gentlemen and ladies, how can he influence the entire country to move in the right direction? If he cannot manage his most loyal supporters, how will he manage the muslim north?[/s]

Inconsequential
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Evergreen12345(f): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Peter is a fraud.

Who is Amode Ogunlere?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Evergreen12345(f): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:

Since morning 22 lies and 6 shares LoL cry me a river man
by the way who is Amode Ogunlere?

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by kingyakos: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
olamilekan1715:
obident people abeg i need work i'm having OND result i base in lag and if u wanna help with fund any amount help me2093462068 uba

Drop this your message on Twitter and Obidient will definitely call you for a job.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
If you like visit Obama
Awa lo kan
Batified for life
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Realist12:
man isn't incharge of them ,they are mostly different ideologies Obi is actually pretending to understand. You can see how he goofed big time with the video where he read the chats . We know those who claim to be the developers and their style all in the name of sounding woke he exposed a faction of his supporters, for a so called social media president not to comprehend the battles of his social media warriors tells you he's just pretender . But one thing I'm certain of is Obi has direct link to the IPOB faction coz he can't speak against their activities rather he's embracing their tactics by stooping low reiterating IPOB sentiments .
This is the problem we are having in this country. You claimed Peter Obi goofed big time, just because he responded to a Facebook message that in the first place was uncalled for. Thankfully the said guy is a Yoruba from Okitipupa and he schooled in Obafemi Awolowo University, so there is a pointer that he may be a supporter of Tinubu. That cannot be rule out but to claim he goofed by your own judgement, it makes no sense at all. So far the message the guy wrote was more tribalistic, sectional and also want to make Peter Obi look like he his coming to govern south South and South East.
In your comfort mind, you're claiming Peter Obi has direct link with IPOB. I hope if you're pick up, you will be able to substantiate your submission? Because if a man that fought MEND standstill during his time, will stoop so low to want to destabilize the same state he fought for to have a relative peace during his time. Please my guy briddle your tongue because it can make or mar. I pray it will rather make you than mar you.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ogbonti: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Peter is a fraud.

Everyone is a fraud to Tinubu urchins

in 2015 Obasanjo was an election rigger
In 2022 Shameless Agbadoola visited OBJ TO SEEK for support

In 2015 Jonathan was clueless and corrupt
In 2022 Cassavani Visited GEJ for support

I won’t be surprised if Tinubu visits Kirikiri prison to seek for prisoners support because desperation has set in for Emilokan grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ogbonti: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
ogbonti:

in 2015 Obasanjo was an election rigger
In 2022 Shameless Agbadoola visited OBJ TO SEEK for support

In 2015 Jonathan was clueless and corrupt
In 2022 Cassavani Visited GEJ for support

I won’t be surprised if Tinubu visits Kirikiri prison to seek for prisoners support because desperation has set in for Emilokan grin

this is how you know a man lacking principles

he is everywhere and nowhere

he has no moral compass

all he wants and know is his pocket

every other thing can be compromised

i hate nansense!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ogbonti: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Peter is a fraud.

in 2015, Tinubu said Obasanjo is an election rigger —— In 2022 Shameless Agbadoola visited OBJ TO SEEK for support

In 2015, Tinubu said Jonathan was clueless and corrupt ———— In 2022 Cassavani Visited GEJ for support

this is how you know a man lacking principles

he is everywhere and nowhere

he has no moral compass - no standard

all he wants and know is his pocket

every other thing can be compromised

i hate nansense!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Polchiz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:

Quote from an ignoramus.
Who controls adults' behaviour?.
It is another thing if they have violated the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation / Another Picture Of GMB In London / Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.