Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,223 members, 7,853,166 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

“I Gave Oga A Boy” — Lady Celebrates As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Gave Oga A Boy” — Lady Celebrates As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises (1114 Views)

Lady In Tears As Boss Deducts N53,000 From Her N59,000 Salary, Pays Only N6k / Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Gave Oga A Boy” — Lady Celebrates As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises by Palevu: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
A mother of one who joined a viral TikTok trend of Nigerian ladies sharing their “grass to grace” stories has narrated how she gave birth to a baby boy for her boss, who employed her as a cook.

In a video she posted on social media in celebration of her success, the delighted woman, identified as Sally Manuel, said she had fallen in love with her employer not long after she started working at his residence.

Fortunately for her, he was a single man who was looking to settle down. She said he started making passes at her, they got intimate, she fell pregnant, and they recently welcomed their first child together, a baby boy.

According to her, he has now promised to marry her by December.

Narrating her story, she wrote,

“I got employed to be the cook for this cute bachelor. The salary wasn’t good but I still did my job with joy. I had a crush on oga sha. I always smiled and watched him eat my food.

“I hoped he saw that I liked him not knowing that he actually really liked me but couldn’t speak up cause he had a very bad heartbreak and couldn’t speak up anymore.

One day he engaged me in a deep conversation, one thing led to another. I have given oga a son. He is coming to see my people this December.”

Watch video below,
https://vivsco.com/lifestyle/i-gave-oga-a-boy-lady-celebrates-a/

Re: “I Gave Oga A Boy” — Lady Celebrates As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises by Moh247: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
I still don't get why a particular tribe places too much emphasis on a male child

Female kids take care of old parents better especially fathers

5 Likes

Re: “I Gave Oga A Boy” — Lady Celebrates As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises by Qtrpst4: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Why and how did you see "tribe" in this article

Igbos live rent free in your empty skull

When I think I for once agreed with you on the rape in marriage thing, you don scatter am with this

Moh247:
I still don't get why a particular tribe places too much emphasis on a male child

3 Likes

Re: “I Gave Oga A Boy” — Lady Celebrates As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises by wordbank(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:

With 12mb your madness is unlocked

1 Like

Re: “I Gave Oga A Boy” — Lady Celebrates As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises by Moh247: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
wordbank:

With 12mb your madness is unlocked

I prolly am worth more than you

But keep acting happy fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: “I Gave Oga A Boy” — Lady Celebrates As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises by Moh247: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Why and how did you see "tribe" in this article

Igbos live rent free in your empty skull

When I think I for once agreed with you on the rape in marriage thing, you don scatter am with this

But who mentioned Ibo anywhere in this thread
Re: “I Gave Oga A Boy” — Lady Celebrates As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises by wordbank(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:

I prolly am what more than you

But keep acting happy fooling yourself
After mating with mad cows and drinking goat semen you think you have arrived abi?
Mohmoh man!
7mb left?

1 Like

Re: “I Gave Oga A Boy” — Lady Celebrates As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises by Moh247: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
wordbank:

After mating with mad cows and drinking goat semen you think you have arrived abi?
Mohmoh man!
7mb left?

Wetin concern me with Cow bayi... Zombidiots bore me
Re: “I Gave Oga A Boy” — Lady Celebrates As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises by wordbank(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:

Wetin concern me with Cow bayi... Zombidiots bore me
Shatap
I didn't say cow
I said mad cow
Mohmoh man
Re: “I Gave Oga A Boy” — Lady Celebrates As Boss Who Employed Her As A Cook Promises by nerdfrost(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
them never see your people,you rush open leg

(1) (Reply)

Actress Foluke Daramola’s Husband Allegedly Takes A New Wife (video) / Flamboyant And Rich Lifestyle Of Dwarf Billionaire Grand M And His Dwarf Wife / Young Duu Oyimo Imola Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.