Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) (98076 Views)

What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by kenbee(f): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
God have mercy on us sinners

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Belteshazzar1: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by drealj: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
D
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by tasalanoni(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Penguin2:
Women are scum undecided
sdmb
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's a WHORÈ, SLÚT, OLOSHO and
FISH BRAIN GENERATION OF GIRLS.

An average Nigerian girl these days within 18 - 28 have between 3 - 8 bodycount.
Note, I SAID AVERAGE. This bodycount includes at least one married man.
I know a WHORĒ personally whom you'd think is a very decent girl but when we hacked through her WhatsApp, this girl has slept with at least 7 people just within 7 months last year when we checked, including with 3 married men, and has done one abortion. This girl has at least 20 bodycount!!! Her parents are okay and quite religious but they don't even have a clue about what she's doing and what she has done...

MOST OF THEM ARE SHAMELESS TO DRESS ANYHOW BUT EVEN MANY OF THE ONES THAT DRESSES MODESTLY HER WHORÈS.

I'm not even talking about runs girl and girls you know that does HOOKUPS.

I'm still just referring to girls like:
Your sisters
Your cousins
Your fiancée
Your girlfriend etc.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Kingpele(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Whatever u sow u must reap ....u can't be immoral and expect to marry a faithful wife ...infact marrying an olosho is evidence u are living in immorality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by bigdammyj: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Noted.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by b5ive(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nothing spectacular here, its a normal occurrence this days.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by ekukeku(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ronaldo go count his loss wen he reach house today
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Illegal1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dagger111:
People above me, abeg which network una dey use?

As at the time i open this page, no comment, jst for me to book space, gbam.... 10 persons are already above me. Oga o

hahahahahah...na their u go fear nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Atolu01: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
GOOD.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Illegal1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
After God fear woman
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by ivolt: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Old story.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Andytyx(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Useless holes full everywhere
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by asatemple(f): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Everyone OYO
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by tuzle(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
This video is old now, very old self. People are going back to 2020 for news.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Mercury12(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dagger111:
People above me, abeg which network una dey use?

As at the time i open this page, no comment, jst for me to book space, gbam.... 10 persons are already above me. Oga o
They are using Elon musk SPACE X satellite internet oga cheesy.
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Phckface: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
The woman get mind ooo, inside her matrimonial house...

Meanwhile an INSTAGRAM account with active Nigerian followers is up for sale with ACTIVE NIGERIAN FOLLOWERS (5k+followers)
WhatsApp 08034845013
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Aykush(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nairand love recycling old stories and news una no get fresh things to push go front page
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
ecolime:
It's this same OP that posted the below when someone said married women that consistently deny their husbands sex are probably cheats and do not love their husbands.

Not true. A woman can love you and not be in the mood. The problem with you men is that you are so highly insensitive and all you care about is you yourself and you especially when it comes to sex. It's like a woman should not have a say over her own body just to please you.

If a woman is not in the mood and you keep complaining and forcing yourself on her, she'll begin to dislike you. Me I will just hate you. Let me not even mince words here. 
When do you people ever be in the mood?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Arysexy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Afonja and infidelity na 5&6
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by franchasofficia: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
I don't see anything bad if a man can't satisfy his wife and his wife respectfully tries to get the satisfaction elsewhere. Life is too short to take it too serious. These things don't have meter cool
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by Pathfinder2090: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Old video
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by ojotobiloba1: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Old video
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fiscus105:
Thing changed from how it was in 90s.

Now, married women want to flex like married men

Now, married women want have same authority as husband.

Now, married men want to share responsibilities equally as wife.

Still imagine, how marriages will look like in 10yrs to come.

Marriage shouldn't be as my mother/father did it, we are in 21st century, yet it's deteriorating on hourly bases.
girl power

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by compton11(m): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Even this one dey Even use glass to cheat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by BabaO2: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Hehehehhee... E don happen!

Watch as a woman tried to stop her husband from accessing the bathroom cos she was hiding a man in there.

Well... I don't pity the men because whenever I try to shun young ladies sleeping around, the men here will come at me like lions. So let them enjoy their once wayward girlfriends who have now become wives and can no longer stick to and be satisfied with one man.

Watch the video:
https://fb.watch/fyQUqo41Js/
The moderator is not current, this is old na, why recycling it?
Re: Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) by AkuOlisa: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
@MrjBrownJay1 this is an example of the type of women that are Never in the mood to have sex with their husbands....

I am sure this woman have been telling her husband she is depressed or passing through a lot that is way she's not in the mood to have sex with him but at the same time, she's will to try another man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.