Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans (3282 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Due to the scarce resources available to humans, every individual have unlimited "wants" and this wants are always increasing daily even if you move up on the social ladder or vice versa.

It is because of these reason that every individual is always out trying to meet some of this wants, but many are doing it wrongly, some are hoping to get get help where the probability is low or zero.

The question now is; where are you expecting to get funds to start that thing you always wanted to become what you dreamt of?

Is it from your parents?

Is it from your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Do you plan on going into a business?

Is it through betting or crypto trading/online business?

Is it through farming?

Is it from a sugar daddy/mummy?

Is it from yahoooo yahoooo?

Others(pls specify)
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Duchessree(f): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Duchessree:
lipsrsealed
Talk na!

i posted this here because i learnt that one of my friends pack his things and move in with a lady that is far older than him. i confronted him today but all he told me was "i know what i'm doing"

i have been wondering about his plans cos i see nothing that could made young guy of his age to do that, worst part is that, he is like a servant in that house.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Lima98(f): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tk4all:
Due to the scarce resources available to humans, every individual have unlimited "wants" and this wants are always increasing daily even if you move up on the social ladder or vice versa.

It is because of these reason that every individual is always out trying to meet some of this wants, but many are doing it wrongly, some are hoping to get get help where the probability is low or zero.

The question now is; where are you expecting to get funds to start that thing you always wanted to become what you dreamt of?

Is it from your parents?

Is it from your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Do you plan on going into a business?

Is it through betting or crypto trading/online business?

Is it through farming?

Is it from a sugar daddy/mummy?

Is it from yahoooo yahoooo?

Others(pls specify)
hmmm real question but the answer is in God hand
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Lima98(f): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
What about you TK4all what is your own answer
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Lima98(f): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
But sha if I get money I go like to start business
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lima98:
What about you TK4all what is your own answer
lol

its funny to say this but i'm managing life as events unfold.

I will hit my own through betting but i'm not eager for now.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lima98:
But sha if I get money I go like to start business
Hence the question, where do you expect to get that money to start a business?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Lima98(f): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tk4all:

Hence the question, where do you expect to get that money to start a business?
my answer is through crypto trading and online business this are the only two way I know I may achieve my dream for now

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Lima98(f): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tk4all:

lol

don't worry very soon you go win billions and become a billionaire with no time
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lima98:
my answer is through crypto trading and online business this are the only two way I know I may achieve my dream for now
I wish you luck my queen.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Lima98(f): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tk4all:

I wish you luck my queen.
tnkz and you too
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Xandreon: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
I'm planning to start my own essay writing company. I've got some ideas about how it should be. I wanna take a cue from https://trustanalytica.com/online/best-urgent-essay-writing-services. I really like this company, they're showing some solid results and potential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by dalass(f): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2022
Tk4all:

lol

Betting is your plan All betting companies are growing richer and stronger , so it means people like you are just wasting money.

undecided

That guy who moved in with an older woman get sense pass you.

I knew a handsome younger man who was always ready to assist this widow with kids, just like an errand boy. I used to wonder...

But long story short, the woman travelled out and the guy too travelled too oh... He don liberate himself sha... So he knew exactly what he was doing grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2022
dalass:
All betting companies are growing richer and stronger , so it means people like you are just wasting money.

undecided

That guy who moved in with an older woman get sense pass you.

I knew a handsome younger man who was always ready to assist this widow with kids, just like an errand boy. I used to wonder...

But long story short, the woman travelled out and the guy too travelled too oh... He don liberate himself sha... So he knew exactly what he was doing grin[/quote]
people have different perspective about life hence what you or me will believe that is accurate may be condemn by another person.

for me, i don't see any rational where a young me will pack to woman house and be giving birth to children that will never belong to me in the name of "i know what i'm doing"

About betting, you will also agree with me that some people made it through betting. So whatever rock our boat should be cool.

Thank for the advice dear sis, i really appreciate
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by dalass(f): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2022
Xandreon:
In the future, I plan to get into serious betting. Now I am studying sports betting and other games of chance. Frankly speaking it is very interesting to me to watch analytics of all this, and I make a lot of conclusions based on statistics. Soon I will start to place my bets, I just need to find a suitable site where it is possible to do it.

Go and do research on nairaland threads on topics where betters are addicted and quitting it .
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 2:26am On Nov 26, 2022
Tk4all,we go fit run that yam parole today?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by ibechris(m): 6:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Xandreon:
In the future, I plan to get into serious betting. Now I am studying sports betting and other games of chance. Frankly speaking, it is very interesting to me to watch analytics of all this, and I make a lot of conclusions based on statistics. Soon I will start to place my bets, I just need to find a suitable https://onlinebettingapp.in/bookmakers/gullybet-app/ where it is possible to do it.

Pls,don't sell ur properties when gambling sha oh.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Tk4all,we go fit run that yam parole today?
How you wan do am?

will you come around or i should buy and send?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2022
Tk4all:

How you wan do am?

will you come around or i should buy and send?
Buy and send chief.
Text me your WhatsApp/phone number on ejyklord@gmail.com abeg sir
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Tk4all ,na me de talk about buying and sending of yam naa.
I no know how I wan take get Ur number sir make I chat U up ,I no wan drop mine here make politics session ppl no carry me shine
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Tk4all ,na me de talk about buying and sending of yam naa.
I no know how I wan take get Ur number sir make I chat U up ,I no wan drop mine here make politics session ppl no carry me shine
So na me no get privacy abi?

on a serious note, just tell me how much yam you want, i'm using a small phone so lets do everything here so that there will be witness. just tell me how you want it and we will get started immediately
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2022
Tk4all:

So na me no get privacy abi?

on a serious note, just tell me how much yam you want, i'm using a small phone so lets do everything here so that there will be witness. just tell me how you want it and we will get started immediately
Scroll up,u go see where i been drop my mail for U sir so you could forward your number.
Wan buy 10k own.
Preferably U waybill for me,I pay when e reach or I fit also send d cash for waybill plus Ur local transport.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Scroll up,u go see where i been drop my mail for U sir so you could forward your number.
Wan buy 10k own.
Preferably U waybill for me,I pay when e reach or I fit also send d cash for waybill plus Ur local transport.
I'm using small phone but will send you my personal number later.

10k yams will be more than 30pieces. i will snap the size later and send to you as a sample.

transport will cost you like 3 to 5k.

so lets budget 15k for everything.

i will be sending you pictures later here to avoid misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2022
Tk4all:

10k yams will be more than 30pieces. i will snap the size later and send to you as a sample.

Ok.
Waiting
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tk4all:

Sir
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Sir
Good morning boss
sorry, i was not online.
i will send the pictures today pls
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Sir

I'm in the market now.

Should I send the pictures and prices here?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tk4all:

I'm in the market now.

Yes
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tk4all:

I'm in the market now.

Pls,the mail attached to this moniker,I don't have access to it again.
Current mail is ejyklord@gmail.com
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Yes

1500 for 10peices

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
1500 for 10peices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do I Do My Aunts Are Against My Marriage To My Fiance / URGENT HELP NEEDED! CARE FOR AGING PARENTS OR RECONCILE W HUSBAND? / My Husband Is Ashamed To Ask Our Family Friend For Financial Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.