Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,241 members, 7,849,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man (66678 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by franchasofficia: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by mivopat587: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Gsg

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by AZControversial(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
wink

Hmm...

In situations like these, it's either win or draw for women. They never lose.

She must 'return the favour'.

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by NOwazobia: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
E don finally reach here... grin

The funniest news I have read in a while now. grin

Cheating to creates discomfort for weight loss.
shocked
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by PATHWALKER(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=Fahvvy post=116710561]
baby whale that ties wrapper round the house undecided.... brother small small.. abeg lower your voice make you no cause problem

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Tannhauser(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
cheesy
The man is an idiot.
Now that she has shed the weight can you please "uncheat" on her?
As in simply "unf*ck" the women you cheated on her with...
Some stupid decisions have consequences that last a lifetime.
She may decide to continue in the marriage but you, my friend will never ever be an "alpha" in her eyes again.
There goes your authority as the Head of the Home...down the p*ssy drain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Realmi: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by SeriouslySense(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Maintaining good weight is good not just for your partner, but for your own self esteem and the health.

3 Likes

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by emerged01(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Physical attraction not enough reason to marry someone, see what this one is using as an excuse to justify his cheating.
Physical qualities not enough but it cant be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by bigdammyj: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Noted.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by HRprof: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fahvvy:
This is what happens when you love and marry a person because of a superficial reason undecided...

Imagine loving a person because of weight, height, money, complexion, looks etc...

As important as these things are, they can change with a snap of the finger! It is a whole lot better to love someone for something more concrete like character, value systems etc...

And ladies! Just because you're married doesn't mean you should stop making efforts to being attractive undecided...

Before marriage, you were a fit and sexy lady that smelled and looked nice, after marriage you become a baby whale that ties wrapper round the house undecided....

Men are not smiling these days o....
The same effort you took to attract your man, put even more to keep him, if not eh, someone else will take him away undecided...

A word is enough for the wise!
All these advise na for women Which man you go give men

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Realmi: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
..so wen men start having big tummy after marriage,, wives are also allowed to cheat right

2 Likes

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by PATHWALKER(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
calm down
nairalee:
Good. Going by this logic, we can make more excuses....

I robbed the man to make him work harder

I failed the student to make him read more

I voted Tinubu to make Nigerians become wiser

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by SeriouslySense(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Those men should take care of their health same goes for women.

With more weight, one becomes somewhat ugly, besides, its good for the health and self esteem.

With more weight it becomes difficult to even move (even breathe), and sometimes its the symptom of diabetes.

Realmi:
..so wen men start having big tummy after marriage,, wives are also allowed to cheat right
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
When a slim lady gain weight because she is married, you will be like wtf. Fat will prop up in irregular proportions from thighs, torso, belly upwards while legs will be like mosquito. You can even see her as a burden If she is older than you
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Hassanmaye(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sexyidiot:
Well as a redpiller you be
Lol that's how this women understand games!
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by GUNITGuy: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Village people don dey reason in matter for that nonsense he talk so

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by judedwriter(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sorry to say, but this husband is a practicing wizard to control his wife this way.

I pity the wife.

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by gigdip999(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lol ;DLol this man funny die. So it was just her peace of mind. I hope she is an understanding woman sha o

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by BloomingDale(f): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Once she loses the weight and becomes more attractive, she is going to go on a cheating spree to make you pay. Do me, I do you. God no go vex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by joepepsy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
If not for theses qualities,why on earth will a sane human get married to Nigeria wonan.
Rozross:
Physical attraction not enough reason to marry someone, see what this one is using as an excuse to justify his cheating.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by ufuosman(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dis man funny
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by SeriouslySense(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Attraction depends on various things, most times physical appearance is one of those things, cleanliness, and attitude/character.

But after a while attitude/character can become a major factor that sustains that attraction, so if one neglects their health, they may also lose their self esteem. Self esteem or graciousness can also be attractive.

But sometimes women marry mainly for status. So maybe that was why she had peace of mind, and neglected her weight, the man could not speak directly, hence she would have become a heavy weight champion

Rozross:
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Xvabau7: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yoooo

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Streetmovement(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahaha

This shit is funny asf
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Emmanuel909090: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Senseless
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by funkyjaay: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
hmmm
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
grin
franchas why did you laugh? Do you fall in this category?
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Djkenny080(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mr Brain jitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.