Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,521 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy (1440 Views)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by Buzzapper: 5:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Man gets beaten and humiliated by SARS officials after he was wrongly accused by a pharmacy.

1 Share

Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by Buzzapper: 5:49am On Sep 16, 2022
More

Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by Abfinest007(m): 5:58am On Sep 16, 2022
Sorry bro I feel ur pain.the same happen to me last month d stupid sales girl says she doesn't know what they called session I'd I left d money .I assume I lost that money to gambling
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by illicit(m): 6:03am On Sep 16, 2022
Include their bank in the law suit too
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by xtivin(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Sorry about your ugly ordeal bro, your appearance sold you out in a society like ours where stereotyping is the order of the day. Our police truly need serious reforms, I saw the SWAT guys arrest a guy for tattoo and I was like is tattoo now a crime? then most of our parents will be in jail by now because they make it look like a new thing, same thing the hair issue. Bro truly we may need to hear from the other side too but if you are sure just get a good lawyer (not lasisi elenu lawyer o) that will sue the lawyer and the police. Hope you know the division or unit you were taken to?. Sue them all, and for you to bail yourself that much I hope no exhibit was found on you or your phone? because the story get as e be because this is clearly an abuse on your fundamental human right and a defamation of your person
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by endsarrrs(f): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2022
SARS

Which location?

Bros abeg, which work you tell the police say you dey do? Talk true??

6 Likes

Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by Anigreat: 6:23am On Sep 16, 2022
shocked

This case should not die like that.

But before I judge,I need to hear from the pharmacy owner.

Let it not be that the pharmacy is agbadorian sha, because they seems to hate anything connecting to the incoming president.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by Boogyman557: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool If u get KALA

BLAST BLAST der left legs!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by justicechichex: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Omoh may we not be wrongly accused. Things like this makes Me remember the #ALUU4.
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by Patriotsleague: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Mad obiidiots, since Obi dey make una mad, una go die for am. Idiot. There is no more SARS.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by agadez007(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Mad obiidiots, since Obi dey make una mad, una go die for am. Idiot. There is no more SARS.
I pray one day you are wrongly accused and beaten too,and we will blame Tinubu for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by Patriotsleague: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2022
agadez007:
I pray one day you are wrongly accused and beaten too,and we will claim Tinubu for it
Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by agadez007(m): 7:11am On Sep 16, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Stupid people.
That is if you are lucky you don’t get necklaced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by melody91: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This case should not die like that.

But before I judge,I need to hear from the pharmacy owner.

Let it not be that the pharmacy is agbadorian sha, because they seems to hate anything connecting to the incoming president.
u no get sense.. no be everything be cruise, stop displaying your stupidity on serious issues undecided
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by VictorDivine: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2022
I thought SARS has been gotten rid of.
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by tillaman(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by Vibekiller(f): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2022
This generation don't reason properly. Season ID and she thinks of fraud, besides not everyone is as dumb as she is not every guy making money now are yahoo boys many are working for their money, she must have been observing the guy with a jealous eye.
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by Mhykel217(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2022
First of ur apperance made u look like a yahoo boy. We all know 9ja security agencies and dreaded guys no de see eye to eye. Sorry bou ur ordeal man!
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by Zolyjagorr(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
From the point you printed your bank statement, in 7 to 10 days time the money would be reversed to your bank account back.. u should have still paid them again to avoid the beating because they already know if they didn't receive the money it would be reversed back to your bank account... So they already thought u we're trying to play a smart one on them grin
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sorry bros
I’ve been in this shoes before
The pos I normally use I Tf 10k and printed recipt from first bank oh them say them nor receive alert I had to call bank And after much explaining I was told the money delivered to the recipient’s acct
And the pos lady still day ground say she nor see the money
Baba I just jejely withdraw cash go pay her and Banned that shop for life
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by GeneralPula: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Won’t be surprised if this is fahdiga again. He has more than 10monikers on nairaland. Your divide and rule is DOA..
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by GeneralPula: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
agadez007:
I pray one day you are wrongly accused and beaten too,and we will blame Tinubu for it
The guy you’re quoting is not even Yoruba. He’s an agent of divide & rule on nairaland..

Sadly, people like you are making it work because you’ve got hatred in you..
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by agadez007(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
GeneralPula:

The guy you’re quoting is not even Yoruba. He’s an agent of divide & rule on nairaland..

Sadly, people like you are making it work because you’ve got hatred in you..
No vex,wetin you smoke
Where in my post did I assume that the guy is Yoruba?
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by epondudu: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
I don't think these people have learnt their lesson. SARS?. Op pls where did this incident happened??
Re: Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy by Alphastudent(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Damn..Nigerian police officers are thieves

Same thing happened to my Gee...he was on a bus and pllice did stop and search but just bcoz he was with three phones including Iphone 13 and a laptop, they told him to comeout of the bus and they sent the bus on its way
They took my gee inside bush and told him to settle dem as a yahoo boy or they will kill him and no one will know..they billed him 1milla but with bargaining, they collected 300k after which they stopped another bus and sent him on his way...so sad

(1) (Reply)

22-year Old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her (viewer Discretion Advised) / Boko Haram Arms Dealer Nabbed ! / Man Dupes Bank Of $242 Million - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.