Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,719 members, 7,855,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance (966 Views)

Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) / Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna / Man Strangles Wife To Death, Throws Body Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance by Icart: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=towWxrs0ny8

Flashback

A husband killed his wife then attempted suicide in Suleja, Niger state.

Mr Adeniyi Jose, 45, from Akure, Ondo State, reportedly strangled his wife-of-eight years Chioma Gloria Ibeh, 39, from Imo state, over allegations of infidelity.

The incident occurred in Suleja, Niger State on Monday, August 8, 2022.

Mr Jose used a rope to strangle his wife. After killing her, he consumed a poisonous substance.

The unconscious bodies of the couple were found by the wife's sister, Brenda Ibeh, who visited the couple and didn't get an answer when she knocked.

Re: Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance by Corridon: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Marriage this days is scary.

1 Like

Re: Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance by Anigreat: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2022
shocked

Adeniyi a Yoruba man killed Chioma an Igbo woman. I foresee World warIII on this thread. Running outer thread before I am hit with a missile.

Re: Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance by Dreal1247: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance by Vibekiller(f): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmm, nawaa ooo
Humans and their mind set self.
Re: Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance by madridguy(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2022
Today is for Niger State.

Which kind man be this ? Not considering their child. Such a handsome man with low self esteem.
Re: Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance by yinkus6750(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2022
Mumu man
Simps everywhere
Why kill yourself for a woman
Senselessness of the highest order
Divorce and move on.
Re: Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance by Zonefree(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2022
To kill and die cos of kpekus is 3rd silliest things on earth.

The only thing that can make a man kill his wife is infidelity. A man killed his best friend cos he slept with his wife. The best friend was buried last month. Everyone thought the guy was killed by UGM.

Women are naturally evil! If your mind never reach, please avoid them like poverty!

1 Like

Re: Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance by Zonefree(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2022
yinkus6750:
Mumu man
Simps everywhere
Why kill yourself for a woman
Senselessness of the highest order
Divorce and move on.
Sometimes, divorce is not the final solution. Death, like the Wiseman said, ends all atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance by Franzinni: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2022
If your woman has Whatsapp ... The side nigga is in there ... But honestly I support the abolishment of marriage as we know it.

Disappointment is the by-product of dashed expectations.

I expect nothing from no one.

I am the center of my universe and no body deserved to control my peace.
Re: Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance by Satanistaa: 3:03am On Sep 18, 2022
I jerk of to stories of hoes being killed brutally for cheating. Keep purging the earth of these hoes
Re: Husband Strangles Wife To Death Then He Died After Taking A Poisonous Substance by Satanistaa: 3:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

Sometimes, divorce is not the final solution. Death, like the Wiseman said, ends all atrocities.
yes death ends it. If your wife does shit , kill her , divorce what

(1) (Reply)

Lady Living Abroad Discovers Her House In Nigeria Has Been Sold By Her Sister / "I'm Tired Of This NYSC. It's Either Garri Or Yam Every Day" - Corps Member / Stolen Car Returned After 36 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.