Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) (839 Views)

Six Labour Party Lawmakers Decamp To PDP (Photo) / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Ogun: 234 Former Local Government Office Holders Dump APC For PDP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by BeautifulMind2: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin

Serious what is going on in the North

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by BeautifulMind2: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
There is serious problem in APC. A problem her members prefer not to discuss verbally but with action.

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by jkpbestseries: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
North want the presidency... While the South wants to be the Vice

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by BeautifulMind2: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
jkpbestseries:
North want the presidency... While the South wants to be the Vice

Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by Xscape1993(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bye bye to evil party.....

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by lonecatt(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Urchins will vote the agbado chief grin

5 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by ChangetheChange: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Tinubu ti lule Le kan si
The North is rallying behind Atiku
Atiku seems to be the one inheriting Buhari Northern votes not Tinubu that we thought since he is an APC member.
The APC Northern Governors are Tinubu number 1 enemies....know this and know peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by ChangetheChange: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
The Preenesid
Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by GTkester: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Doesn't matter what the APC chairman does with himself, it's ultimately his decision to make.

But the fact remains that PO is the unbeatable in this election. He will win it by margin far greater than anything we have seen before.
Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by mbaboy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
I pity those thinking that the disunited south can defeat the united North. Atiku Abubakar is the next President of Nigeria come 2023

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by GTkester: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
mbaboy:
I pity those thinking that the disunited south can defeat the united North. Atiku Abubakar is the next President of Nigeria come 2023

Rubbish. United North my dark ass!!
Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by QuotaSystem: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
grin grin

Serious what is going on in the North

I quote:

“I hereby assure you of my unalloyed loyalty and commitment to the ideals of our Great party AND will do everything legally possible to advance its course. Please accept the assurance of my highest regards. “

- Alh. Ibrahim Bilal

Nothing in this love letter suggests he decamped to anywhere cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by BeautifulMind2: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
mbaboy:
Only North-west and North-East middle belt and northern Christians are not ready for another terrorist Fulani man
Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Nothing in this letter suggests he decamped to anywhere.

Doubting Thomas tongue

1 Like

Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by Princessogaraya(f): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
They have left tinubu behind,

Why Yoruba people see Peter obi as their problem
Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by BeautifulMind2: 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Nothing in this letter suggests he decamped to anywhere.

Keep deceiving yourself, they are cooking for Tinubu

In-house fight in APC

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by obyrich(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
While Tinubu urchins are busy attacking obidient, the northern APC structure is collapsing into PDP. The masses gave the final say.
Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by Paperwhite(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Humn.They are just giving it to Tinubu wotowoto.
Re: Adamawa APC State Chairman Resigns To Join PDP (photo) by Troublemaker111: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Atiku got no opposition in this election . Support the moving train .

Where is that bastard Kag10 always abuse anyone against Tinubu We don put him to his place grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Zombidients Happy Over "Buhari Calls For Keyamo's Sack"? / Confusion In The Camp of Peter Obi's Supporters / What Could This Little Girl Be Telling Atiku? (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.