Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 (7546 Views)

What Vehicle Papers Do I Need To Drive My Vehicle In Nigerian Road. / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / Replacement Of One Of My Vehicle Plate Number With A Plastic Printed Copy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by inspiredm(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
keyremotes:

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
I dey laugh.

Everybody in Nigeria is now a car dealer.
Even the ones who know next to nothing about automobiles.
Because they have a brother or relative abroad who can visit auctions.

I dey laugh  grin  grin  grin

@Inspired:
Is there something you know that is hidden?
How come you are so quick to speak?

Keyremotes,

I don't know More than you know as per this Matter, What I know is As per Previous similar Complaints, the Complainants were Refunded Or sorted Out in a Way and My quick assurance was Premised around that fact.

The best I can do in my capacity as a Moderator is to Mediate Between Aggrieved Parties so that Matters can be resolved Amicably.

Cheers
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by keyremotes(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2011
@inspired
Was only wondering.
No wahala.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by jr3: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2011
German 007 Okhai collected 3.5M from me since April 2nd for FJ cruiser 2007 and Toyota Camry 2007 and promised to deliver 2nd week of may and get his balance. he only refunded just 500k 2weeks ago before i took him to Anti fraud.
pls nobody should come and talk nonsense here and be saying german 007 is the best. he is a bloody 419. u need to ask him what is he doing with peoples money.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 13, 2011
totally amazed,  i have dealt successfully with german 007 twice,  once for a 2003 EXL honda accord pre-order and a 07 camry i bought at his lot on toyin street.
Dunno what would have gone awfully wrong but would not comment until i have heard both sides of the story,  poo do happens though but sometimes shits don't happen and you just get shitty, 
I have had a great business deals on nairaland and don't regret.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by gaylord: 12:30am On Aug 13, 2011
@Hailolive , or whatever you call yourself, for Gods sake why can't we speak the truth for once? Which lot did you say German007 had in Ikeja? The first time I discussed with German about preorder and was seeking assurances before dealing with him,he did confess to me he hasn't got any shop nowhere, but he's got friends that are dealers in Ikeja. One thing am curious about is if this guy made the list of honorable men Inspired has been compiling, Until then, I siddon dey look grin
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Robotica: 3:49am On Aug 13, 2011
I have bought a pathfinder from him on ground at the same location and he been arrange delivery to ph for me immediately Wetin I know for sure, he dey very influential and commanded respect on the lot and within the area. 3,4,5 or 6 dealers fit dey on lot, with anyone as a main owner. Nah so car biz dey. Gaylord for the fact that the young man mentioned to you that he doesn't have a sole office at lease he dey honest to yarn u so,

I spoke to him last nite nd askd him wot went wrong he mentioned combination of losses in the past which don drag on and compounded im service delivery. He mentioned u urself gaylord as owing am 150k till date from the ML deal u and am get, as u take take owe am money and nor pay, e fit be say 6 or 9 client don owe am in the past wey come dey militate against am till date. As u take owe and refuse to pay am till date, wetin I'm go do? Who e wan scream to? He wan open thread? "Gaylord pay my money". And I ask am, y u go gree do 2002 ML at 1.8m for person? Wen u nor c ur ml u were quick to run online and open thread. No legal agreements or legal back in place nah also one of im past flaws as im talk, and e be like say he is now doing so,

Some people go don crush and crash out wit wetin this man don see, the fact that he is still around says a lot. he for don even tear race sef I like his tenacity and zeal I know nd believe say e will rise again. My people say "notin concern fish wit raincoat" nah d guy begin make pre-order sweet for dis forum

Emitte, I hope una resolve any issues in a gentleman way
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by yahuzkhan(m): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2011
longest tym hw u doin. am glad meeting u at nairaland. xboy wanted
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by gaylord: 6:57am On Aug 13, 2011
@ Robotica,  I see you lots are partners in crime, continue to support what you don't know.Me owe German007 money?lol ask him to check his account how much he has to date.
We agreed on 1.8mila and he has it all. Downfall of German started when he was diverting people's money to Uk for mortgage, that's another issue for another day. Did he not tell you the so called Ml he got for me was a non runner , Fuel pump et all, Infact why am I wasting my time replying someone like you.
I pray your master bounce back Robotica so he can continue to feed you well shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by denzel2009: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2011
Robotica, this is a serious matter. Could you please stop these pidgin jargons?
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2011
gaylord:

@Hailolive , or whatever you call yourself, for Gods sake why can't we speak the truth for once? Which lot did you say German007 had in Ikeja? The first time I discussed with German about preorder and was seeking assurances before dealing with him,he did confess to me he hasn't got any shop nowhere, but he's got friends that are dealers in Ikeja. One thing am curious about is if this guy made the list of honorable men Inspired has been compiling,  Until then,  I siddon dey look grin                 

I would appreciate if you behave and treat issues on ground with maturity,  You can check older post on nairaland for the green Honda Accord 2003 EXL he pre- ordered for me.  He has a place on Toyin street( beside the Big catholic church and white house)
I never supported him nor did i gave him a thumbs up. Like i said, i was amazed he got into the mess with you and would only judge when i hear from both sides, 
I would expect you to treat this with maturity,  I was even trying to see if i can help in this matter and get to talk to him and really know whats happening and how he can resolve the issue with you, but i guess there won't be any need,   No one is a saint and even my cousin abroad once put me in a preorder mess myself( he ended up paying me the money in 5 instalments after series of family internvention)

Pls find below the link to the refered Honda Accord he preordered for me sometimes on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-410108.0.html
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Odunnu: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2011
denzel2009:

Robotica, this is a serious matter. Could you please stop these pidgin jargons?
Ok, I cant help it but this post got me laffing so hard.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by calculusx(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2011
german007:

[b]Been offline nl for while, great opportunity to come back on and stay on.

Will post once on this thread. All other correspondence will be by phone or email to the respective clients

Have had a few emails from a few individuals and clients to notify me of this thread.

A very popular pre-order dealer on here was the first to call and notify me of this thread. First thing I did was to apologise to him and I take this opportunity to extend my apology to all other pre-order dealers if complaints and issues I've had may have trigggered extra cautiousness from potential clients. Fhemmy, Kunle, Bizbooks, Emperor and Inspired my apology goes out to you all.

Blank, for some unknown reason I notice you seem to have some sort of accumulated animosity for me. Jail for two weeks in where? Your office? or your village. This response is being typed from your jail right? your jails are allowed laptops? and phones?

Severe and acute rumour mongers like yourself should show a little discretion, especially on issues that are clearly open to confirmation and require veracity.

A business transaction not gone as quick as an end-user expects it to go phathoms me as to why some individuals are quick to jump into the word fraud.

There are two factors involving an allegation,  One is "I know you or I don't know you" "Second is I will deliver" or "I won't deliver"

Emitee. I know you and I will deliver.

A fall goeth before a rise, business Issues don't spell destruction or doom. They only fuel one's desire and make one learn from lessons and emerge stronger.

Cinzo,

I admit, there has been an accumulation of issues and a few affected clients,  This and a few more are sure to be the last sequence of issues, for I will rise back to the spot I used to be, bigger and better. Any successful business man without any past issues, has not really come of age as a business man. My issues though were one too many

I turned 30 approximately a week ago, I looked back and pondered upon the good and well meaning clients I've caused some grief due to my lack of shrewd business management which I have since developed upon and not handling transactions in the appropriate manner with legal back-up which caused me some losses. Becoming a man now, not a boy.

I had the flair and still have the flair for delivering clean and exceptional cars. I'm working tirelessly and effortlessly to resolve all issues entirely, emerge stronger and eliminate the re-occurence of any future issues.

Emitee, Inspired contacted me on the phone late yesterday, I informed him of the development and I expect him to have emailed or called you to let you know what we discussed. I assure you this issue will be resolved amicably, you will either get your car or your refund. I am not abconding and have not absconded, I am not or have never been in jail or eloped.

I'm right here.

Many thanks[/b]

[b]German: this is way too much for only you to bear. One complain from one client to another. I'm not here to tarnish your image or bring you down but you will do yourself a whole lot of good if you can be honest and transparent. Though you had been transparent and honest with your past deliveries but in as much as i believe no one is beyond trials and tribulations,stay honest,transparent and be prayerful. Admit your mistakes and stop compounding issues for yourself.       
Admit the fact that you was remanded in Ikoyi prison and spent the weekend there and stop lying upon lies. You never can tell if someone {Clients who believed in you} really wants to help you out of this mess if only you can be straight forward and open up, you never can tell.
Life is too short and its a small world, very small world. I believe each and everyone of us are connected together one-way or the other and whatever happens today determines the future. Trials and tribulations will come,but how best are you able to tackle it. I can't say you de-frauded your Clients cos they still get in touch with you and you are still very much available for arrest  grin but you failed to deliver as promised,be straight forward, let your A be A and your B be B. Its not every deals that comes your way you will grab,some will come and some will go. 32 sets of teeth might not be as good as 6 good sets of teeth. I wish and pray you are been cleansed form this Poo. I can't imagine these happening to my enemy let alone myself. Its too much for a young man like you.
  My advise to Clients who wants to go pre-order way or have deals on NL, be wary of dealers with sweet mouth, dealers that are good in writing literature on NL, it may be too good to be true. There are many honest dealers on NL and some doesn't sing their praises or blow their trumpets,but their action speaks. Action should always speak better than words. I pray you get out of these poo and bounce back as you have said. My little Advise[/b]
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by lomaxbien(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2011
, cant wait for that day *smiles* wink
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Odunnu: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2011
lomaxbien:

smh, german007,
i know you read these thread to see the comments other nairalanders are making about you,you probably wont be surprised to see mine too, but i dont need to say anything on NL about it,your cheque(the fake one)is still sitting in my room, when im ready for you ill come get you.and i swear it, you'll regret the very first day you dialed my number, dont worry it wont be a police case, it'l be MY OWN WAy.
Triple wahala!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by blank(f): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2011
Fake cheques?! Why am I not surprised.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by keyremotes(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2011
I still dey laugh!!
grin grin grin grin grin

This episode will definitely sort the chaff out of the wheat.

All those with dubious tendencies should beware.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by texazzpete(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2011
german007:

[b]Been offline nl for while, great opportunity to come back on and stay on.

Will post once on this thread. All other correspondence will be by phone or email to the respective clients

Have had a few emails from a few individuals and clients to notify me of this thread.

A very popular pre-order dealer on here was the first to call and notify me of this thread. First thing I did was to apologise to him and I take this opportunity to extend my apology to all other pre-order dealers if complaints and issues I've had may have trigggered extra cautiousness from potential clients. Fhemmy, Kunle, Bizbooks, Emperor and Inspired my apology goes out to you all.

Blank, for some unknown reason I notice you seem to have some sort of accumulated animosity for me. Jail for two weeks in where? Your office? or your village. This response is being typed from your jail right? your jails are allowed laptops? and phones?

Severe and acute rumour mongers like yourself should show a little discretion, especially on issues that are clearly open to confirmation and require veracity.

A business transaction not gone as quick as an end-user expects it to go phathoms me as to why some individuals are quick to jump into the word fraud.

There are two factors involving an allegation,  One is "I know you or I don't know you" "Second is I will deliver" or "I won't deliver"

Emitee. I know you and I will deliver.

A fall goeth before a rise, business Issues don't spell destruction or doom. They only fuel one's desire and make one learn from lessons and emerge stronger.

Cinzo,

I admit, there has been an accumulation of issues and a few affected clients,  This and a few more are sure to be the last sequence of issues, for I will rise back to the spot I used to be, bigger and better. Any successful business man without any past issues, has not really come of age as a business man. My issues though were one too many

I turned 30 approximately a week ago, I looked back and pondered upon the good and well meaning clients I've caused some grief due to my lack of shrewd business management which I have since developed upon and not handling transactions in the appropriate manner with legal back-up which caused me some losses. Becoming a man now, not a boy.

I had the flair and still have the flair for delivering clean and exceptional cars. I'm working tirelessly and effortlessly to resolve all issues entirely, emerge stronger and eliminate the re-occurence of any future issues.

Emitee, Inspired contacted me on the phone late yesterday, I informed him of the development and I expect him to have emailed or called you to let you know what we discussed. I assure you this issue will be resolved amicably, you will either get your car or your refund. I am not abconding and have not absconded, I am not or have never been in jail or eloped.

I'm right here.

Many thanks[/b]

This is hilarious.
After this unserious reply that reeks of arrogance, I wonder if anyone here on Nairaland is foolish enough to ever do business with you.
Someone paid since March 2nd for a vehicle that was supposed (by agreement!) to be delivered in 42 days time. 162 days have elapsed since March 2nd, almost 4 times the agreed delivery period and we are still talking as if all is right? By all accounts, this is a shameful failure to deliver on your promise. Why should anyone ever take you seriously as a 'businessman' ever again?
Even worse still are the strong and numerous accusations of dealing on the wrong side of honesty.
IMHO, A simple 'refund' is extremely unfair to emitee. Why should German007 hang on to 0.9 million naira for nearly half a year and then refund the same amount? What of the 'time value of money'? In the future I suggest an interest rate is worked out so unscrupulous dealers will not continue to take advantage of unwary clients.

Finally, I think it will be a travesty indeed if German007 emerges among the list of the 'recommended dealers' that the Autos section moderators are spearheading.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by andyanders: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2011
[b]I think people should stop paying more than 20% as deposit for any to be pre-ordered cars because any true businessman will not mess his name because of 20% deposit. Paying as much as 60% is not right even if the dealer is your brother. If anybody who want to pre order a car from dealers and wants to pay as much as 40% and above should take the dealer to his bank and obtain a letter of guarantee from his bank backed up with a legal paper from a known legal practitioner, the buyer should then give the dealer that on presentation of the ordered product and confirmation of the standard of the product as agreed by both {with the pictures as presented by the dealer attached}, the money should be released to the dealer by the buyer's bank. With this kind of steps taken, it will be hard for anybody to be scammed. The dealer cannot just walk away with any deposit. Since he is a businessman, he should have enough money to order a car and deliver. Banks and lawyers should be invloved. What if you release your money and the dealer dies? what happens? You loose your money. I blame the buyer for releasing such amount on a product he has not seen. This is stu-pid of him. Now he is been dribbled on. You paid for a product and it has taken over half a year and you have not gotten the product goes to show that you have been played open. I dont care whatever the reasons of teh dealer.
Nigerians are very smart and can use this Auto ad section to scam people. The best way is that you must follow legal process for all pre ordered cars. Do not deal on verbal promise. If you keep dealing with people based on trust, you loose your money. Do not deal blindly. I am not judging the buyer or the dealer. They both brokered the deal.
That is my contribution.
[/b]
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 15, 2011
gaylord:

@Hailolive , or whatever you call yourself, for Gods sake why can't we speak the truth for once? Which lot did you say German007 had in Ikeja? The first time I discussed with German about preorder and was seeking assurances before dealing with him,he did confess to me he hasn't got any shop nowhere, but he's got friends that are dealers in Ikeja. One thing am curious about is if this guy made the list of honorable men Inspired has been compiling, Until then, I siddon dey look grin

@Gaylord : Long tyme bro and how's UK? Guess i was lucky then : Thank God.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Rothstein: 1:45am On Aug 15, 2011
I SAID IT. HE THAT HAS EARS, LET HIM HEAR, GERMAN 007 AKA JAMS BOND 007 THE NEW MARDOFF,

The pre-order mess is really stinking so much, i can perceive it on my laptop . Why can't a potential customer detect the sinister moves of these crooks on time? It beats my imagination that a man who works so hard could have his 1Million Naira hanging in the pocket of a thief whose only means of livelihood is scamming car buyers looking for better bargains?, I have been regular here on NL but rarely give my judgement cos we always need to hear both side of the story. Find below my conclusions on this issue and the possible outcomes:
1. German 007 never paid for any cars, (GBAM!)
2. In 24 days time, the buyer would not have his money in his account.
3. German 007 is vigorously seeking for new 'MAGA' to scam here before bolting away in 24 days. (CAVEAT EMPTOR!)
4. The buyer should report this case to the law enforcement agencies before GERMAN 007 disappear from the surface of NL world.
5. GERMAN 007 alias JAMES BOND 007 has played the ignorant Osama 10 and the epic of this movie is to be released soon, [/font]
6. The truth is like a bile who can swallow it easily?
7. please, potential buyer should know all the necessary details of the pre-order dealer they might be dealing with and the transfer of funds should be done in black and white, The wishy-washy attitudes of most buyers have to stop, Times are hard and enriching a Buffon in the name of cheaper cars is not part of the 2011 prophesy for us, If we take heed,
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2011
I'm watching like a hawk
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by strangest(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2011
it wont be a bad idea to hold his traveling documents, pending when everything is sorted.,.,.,.,
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by emitee(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2011
German007 where is my money! I need my money now!! Let everybody on Nairaland know when you will pay me my money!!!

Enough of playing games! Enough of sweet talk!! Enough of promise and fail!!!

You called me on Friday night (12/08/11) that you will tell me this morning (15/08/11), how you are going to pay me the money; till now you have refused to call.

I have been enduring with you for almost six months now,

, you people on Nairaland (Inspire, Monitor e.t.c) needs to prevail on German007 to come out and confirm when he will pay me my money

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

being patience, is not being stupid!!!

Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by shawonlese: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2011
andyanders:

[b]I think people should stop paying more than 20% as deposit for any to be pre-ordered cars because any true businessman will not mess his name because of 20% deposit. Paying as much as 60% is not right even if the dealer is your brother. If anybody who want to pre order a car from dealers and wants to pay as much as 40% and above should take the dealer to his bank and obtain a letter of guarantee from his bank backed up with a legal paper from a known legal practitioner, the buyer should then give the dealer that on presentation of the ordered product and confirmation of the standard of the product as agreed by both {with the pictures as presented by the dealer attached}, the money should be released to the dealer by the buyer's bank. With this kind of steps taken, it will be hard for anybody to be scammed. The dealer cannot just walk away with any deposit. Since he is a businessman, he should have enough money to order a car and deliver. Banks and lawyers should be invloved. What if you release your money and the dealer dies? what happens? You loose your money. I blame the buyer for releasing such amount on a product he has not seen. This is stu-pid of him. Now he is been dribbled on. You paid for a product and it has taken over half a year and you have not gotten the product goes to show that you have been played open. I dont care whatever the reasons of teh dealer.
Nigerians are very smart and can use this Auto ad section to scam people. The best way is that you must follow legal process for all pre ordered cars. Do not deal on verbal promise. If you keep dealing with people based on trust, you loose your money. Do not deal blindly. I am not judging the buyer or the dealer. They both brokered the deal.
That is my contribution.
[/b]

FYI, If you look at my thread, Eyepopping Cars Nairaland Autoshop. I do not take deposits. I only take full payment for all car orders Because your car will be delivered.

Some dealers latch on to the deposit scheme without taking full consideration of what it entails.

German007 may have bitten off more than he can chew.

For those who have complaints, please go to The Presidency, Public Complaints Commission. The office is located inside the Tafawa Balewa square, Lagos just by the police station.
They specialize in these type of fraud cases
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by femmy2010(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2011
emitee:

German007 where is my money! I need my money now!! Let everybody on Nairaland know when you will pay me my money!!!

You called me on Friday night (12/08/11) that you will tell me this morning (15/08/11), how you are going to pay me the money; till now you have refused to call.

,  you people on Nairaland (Inspire, Monitor e.t.c) needs to prevail on German007 to come out and confirm when he will pay me my money

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

being patience, is not being silly!!!           

I very much feel your pain.
Pulling together such funds is never an easy task and for someone to have held on to it for months is totally unfair and wicked.
Are you based in Lagos?
If yes,then i would advice you pay him a visit at his abode for a round table discussion.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Sicherheit(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2011
shawonlese:

FYI, If you look at my thread, Eyepopping Cars Nairaland Autoshop. I do not take deposits. I only take full payment for all car orders Because your car will be delivered.

Some dealers latch on to the deposit scheme without taking full consideration of what it entails.

German007 may have bitten off more than he can chew.

For those who have complaints, please go to The Presidency, Public Complaints Commission. The office is located inside the Tafawa Balewa square, Lagos just by the police station.
They specialize in these type of fraud cases
You mean AFTER abi? You collect your full payment after the car has been delivered because it will be better to do deposit than pay full before the car is delievered.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by Osama10(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2011
emitee:

, you people on Nairaland (Inspire, Monitor e.t.c) needs to prevail on German007 to come out and confirm when he will pay me my money

uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

being patience, is not being silly!!!

I feel your pain man but just exercise some little patience with this young man.

What he ought to do now is to be on the soft side by calming you down and not trying to defend himself.

I honestly feel that these scandals are just too much for just one person alone.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by texazzpete(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2011
Osama10:

I feel your pain man but just exercise some little patience with this young man.

What he ought to do now is to be on the soft side by calming you down and not trying to defend himself.

I honestly feel that these scandals are just too much for just one person alone.

You remind me of those Governors that will be telling teachers that have not been paid for 7 months to 'exercise caution'.
Someone has held on to his .9m for nearly six months (no interest paid!) and you're telling him to calm down?

If German007 does not deliver as promised, perhaps you will join those who will pay emitee back his money. You, hailolive and Robotica.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by vibe08(f): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2011
[td]You remind me of those Governors that will be telling teachers that have not been paid for 7 months to 'exercise caution'.
Someone has held on to his .9m for nearly six months (no interest paid!) and you're telling him to calm down[/td]?

I totally agree, i mean i begin to imagine the total sum of money with German007. The complainants here are the only ones we know of now, what about others, for instance, if i didn't see the thread by Osama, i wouldn't know to come here and complain too. Worse off, he hasn't come out to say what went wrong with the biz deals neither is he offering any remedy/way out.

Normally, one would expect him, with all the rave going on to make amend and keep communication line open with emitee as best as possible to gain back trust or honesty but as at yesterday, he told Emitee that he would return his call to profer ways of a refund and he ended up not calling till today.

Let's be honest with ourselves, if the various monies were with the owners, it would have yielded something good.

I will take it upon myself to go to other thread and website and expose him, giving his full details so others can be aware and stay clear.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by vibe08(f): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2011
(quotePosted by: Sicherheit ]For those who have complaints, please go to The Presidency, Public Complaints Commission. The office is located inside the Tafawa Balewa square, Lagos just by the police station. 
They specialize in these type of fraud cases[quote][/quote][td][/td]

This is what i believe Emitee should do after the next 15days precisely month end.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by meexteriox(m): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2011
I've always had doubt about this pre-order, pay some token before service bull shit, now my fears have been confirmed with stories like this.
I bought a car via nairaland last year, but it was solely, inspect with my 2 naked eyes and pay cash, no story. I need to see my car before i lay my
money on the table, period.
The car has to be on naijaland first, before any further discussion, shikena. I travel any length to inspect the car before any money exchange.
Re: Pls Help: , German007 Failed To Deliver My Vehicle Since March 2011 by bolyjoe(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2011
I can't imagine how he could owe JR3 3.5m and he seem not to make any comment about it,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

08 - 012 Gwagon g55 AMG custom & g55 Brabus. Limited Grand Edition (4d Chairmen) / Project Restore: 2002 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7T - Definitely IS! / 2014 Model Mitsubishi Pajero GLS Used Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.