Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip (16489 Views)

Keyamo: Atiku Travels To Dubai Frequently But APC Doesn't Monitor Him / Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders / Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Islie: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
September 16, 2022

Press Statement

Atiku travels to Europe on business

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party and former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar will travel to Europe this afternoon on a business trip.

He will be travelling immediately after his meeting on Friday in Lagos, with the leadership of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) alongside the PDP vice presidential candidate, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta.

Today's trip is in continuation of an earlier business trip of 3 weeks ago.

At the conclusion of his European trip, the former Vice President will also use the opportunity to visit his family in Dubai.

His trip is for business and family purposes and has nothing to do with medicals as being insinuated in some quarters.

Signed:
Paul Ibe
Media Adviser to Atiku Abubakar
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party and Vice President of Nigeria, 1999-2007
Abuja.

https://twitter.com/Rasheethe/status/1570755197475106817?s=20&t=63tgFyAhE_ZdrXaFr7OtOw

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by longetivity(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
This one go dey rule from Dubai if he mistakenly becomes the President

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Obojuju: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
PDP and APC have nothing to offer Nigerians except hardship and grief. These old politicians dont give a damn about the well being of ordinary Nigerians. It baffles me to think if something is wrong with us in this part of the world, seen students seating at home due to ASUU strike for about six months now and some students or even parents will still be campaigning for either APC or PDP, I think to me those students need their heads examined if they're mentally normal, for the parents they need a DNA test to ascertain their true Parenthood of the children

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Totilopussylick(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin Even as he is yet to be president

He is already showing sign of what his tenure will be like tongue

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by specialmati(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin if una like make una vote this old man and that his old friend .body go tell una .make una allow them rest no be must say old people must rule

32 Likes

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Olojuobinrin(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
He needs to go and rehearse his manifesto, campaign don start .

Jagaban2023!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Abfinest007(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Atiku won't come second self

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by LeoDeKing: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Abfinest007:
Atiku won't come second self
Atiku will come second while pandora hoebi comes a very distant third.

After February, you will understand better.

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by 9jahotblog: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Islie:

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has traveled abroad. Mr. Paul Ibe, Media Adviser to Atiku, in a statement entitled “Atiku...

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-atiku-jets-out-of-nigeria-after-unveiling-campaign-team

Nlfpmod

safe trip our incoming President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Amb1045(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
The structure atiku promised.

Elders state urchins sharing money.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Alakobah(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Zenzu01(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Baba wan use style go rest small for Europe cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Basicend: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Atifku is a murder fucker. .

If he mistakingly becomes Nigerian president , he will divide d countries resources into 3.

1st part to himself and family. .

2nd part to his friend and associates. .

3rd part to the remnant huzzling Nigerians. .

Una never learn . . Thunder fire him and PDP.!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by neduboo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Safe journey Atiku
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by janeth333: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Say no to criminals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Gappsonn(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Business man
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by adioolayi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
This Baba really well so?....The other Baba that appears unwell sef seems more healthy..

Anyways ...physical appearance only, doesn't justify state of health.

If na sickness he quick go nurse...I wish am quick recovery grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Opinedecandid(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mr. President, 2023
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by ORAFA(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dubai presido

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by HolyPussy: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obojuju:
PDP and APC have nothing to offer Nigerians except hardship and grief. These old politicians dont give a damn about the well being of ordinary Nigerians. It baffles me to think if something is wrong with us in this part of the world, seen students seating at home due to ASUU strike for about six months now and some students or even parents will still be campaigning for either APC or PDP, I think to me those students need their heads examined if they're mentally normal, for the parents they need a DNA test to ascertain their true Parenthood of the children

I agree with you.

Both parties have absolutely nothing positive to offer to Nigerians anymore.

Peter Obi of the Labour Party is my choice now.

I shall not labour in vain.

So help me God.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by noble71(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by OBALOLA55(m): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Atiku will come second while pandora hoebi comes a very distant third.

After February, you will understand better.
THIS AGBADORIAN JUST DEY EVERY THREAD DEY CRY grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Franklyspeakin: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lol
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by crossfm: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hehehe.

Baba must branch see him doctor.

When we tell all these old men to go and rest and take care of their grandchildren them no go gree.

Soon the other baba go jakpa too.
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by tunjijones(m): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Rawtruth1: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Business trip indeed. North will not take over from North. And Tinubu is not an option.

Obidatti is the answer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip by Goodcitizen1: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
They travel for medical checkups and won’t tell us!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial / Omoyele Sowore Challenges Buhari To A Debate / Vote For PDP Candidate As Governor/ House Of Assembly - Atiku Pleads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.