Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. (72432 Views)

Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect / NSCDC Operatives Arrest 2 Over Sexual Intercourse In Public During Ramadan / SARS Operatives Arrest 2 Ladies Over Indecent Dressing, Demands N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by OnionBandit(f): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
These descendants of Ojukwu can't control their urge. Always taking everything by force

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Pookofe: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Police awake/at work by 3:45am?
The story no clear
Lol
E shock you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by neonly: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Maxium straight
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by ahnie: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
The rapist on fanciful bracelet standing by the left side in native trouser still gat massive erection even whilst still cuffed.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by EmekaA125(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rape is bad.

Real men don't rape.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by SeriouslySense(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Men should hold themselves more accountable, reduce the use of bad languages on women.

These things are foreign to us. Its so easy to copy thugs and very hard to make the society improve. what do i know lipsrsealed

Let me sit down and rest my case cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Enimin: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command @LagosPoliceNG

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceNG/status/1570437331278270465

Why hide their fugly faces
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by tenpipsperday: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
DamianX:
Afonja muslims and rape...5 & 6

A fool is spotted

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Belteshazzar1: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pookofe:
Lol E shock you
I still dey reason am ooo
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Enny2013(f): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
And they keep saying women are cheap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by oneMalik: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Solomon Barry and bright Omega abi ?

You see am ? Na Dem be that !

They will never speak good of this country and Lagos most especially cos Lagos govt ain't given no shit for them to operate freely .

Another problem be the girl wey no Sabi person b4 and follow them to drive around ..... no be craze be that ? she no dey read news for her phone ? I no like the way she survive am self .....she kpai make we hear say mumu and longer throat don send another fool to grave .

nonsense !

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Teejayadex: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
If you are igbo in lagos.... My advice for you is to waka jeje ( be extra careful) during this period.

Say no to rape
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Justice should be served them immediately
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by detectivejones: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Thank God they were caught who knows the next thing they would have done with her unconcious body.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by twilliamx(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Would they have preferred the rape to be in a range rover abi wetin d Nissan Almeria gast do with rape

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Drug, rapee, record and share on telegram adult groups. Wicked generation
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Viktor7(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that 2017 Nissan being auctioned for less than 100k in the ongoing auction open market in lagos. I see those guys bring released after parting with a huge amount of money. I see the hungry dancer learning her lesson of not throwing herself at strangers for crumbs of bread.

This I have seen.

Preach!!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by smith946: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Death by hanging would be a suitable punishment.
#Stop_rape
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by NohurryInLife: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
How many minutes enjoyment?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Richie77: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Case Don change... Aboki scavengers self dey nack well for brothel. Village ppl trap Don caught those guys. Either setup or the lady just change matter.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by temiflex01(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Stripper get paid for a f**k in a car, police catch them and changed the narrative out of jealousy. Release those ballers immediately!! undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by NohurryInLife: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
temiflex01:
Stripper get paid for a f**k in a car, police catch them and changed the narrative out of jealousy. Release those ballers immediately!! undecided undecided
No worry. Them go enter prison go dey ball dey go. No be say them wan kill them now?? So no worry. Them go still ball grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by akinsmyk(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Read very well with your sanity intact. That girl is not a dancer, she’s a liar. She’s one of the runz girl outside Ikeja city mall at night. They prolly picked her up for 2some which she agreed to. Maybe it was a quickie or they didn’t have money to go lodge her.

If those guys were allowed to talk, you’ll understand it’s a different story.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by GodPrince: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nigeria Girls avoid clubbing and irresponsible lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Nonexisting1: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Cut their dicks.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by RZArecta(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Career crooks using generic names
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by TUTU147: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Police awake/at work by 3:45am?
The story no clear
How will you know that police patrol all the major cities at night for the security and safety of the people when you hate the force because of the crime of few

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by tnerro1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
shogosco:
Why rape when you can masturbate?...

That slogan would look nice on a shirt grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
God punish Nigerian men IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) / List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.