Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. (72430 Views)

Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect / NSCDC Operatives Arrest 2 Over Sexual Intercourse In Public During Ramadan / SARS Operatives Arrest 2 Ladies Over Indecent Dressing, Demands N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by ElvisRuby: 7:04am On Sep 17, 2022
Habba, Make una read the matter well...

This can not be called a rape case because the girl consented to going with them from the club...
That in the first place make her a wayward girl bcs club goers especially girls and ladies(not all sha) can have sex anywhere at anytime..
We werent there... And we cant tell if the girl consented to sex in the the Nissan car...

See, we especially ladies are to emotionally quick to shout rape, kill him!! but fail to realise and rationalise that many girls and ladies give their consent cheaply ..

How can u explain it? She saw 2 guys she doesnt know b4 and hopped into their car to a hotel and quickie happened inside the car and police later said it was rape... Abeg jare...

See the 2 guys will go free and the cheap girl will learn her stupid lesson... and may be, just maybe many ladies because of money would stop being cheap articles.

A clear rape case we can tell... You know weda the police after helping the girl as they claim would also go by the side to knack their share ?

However, rape is a criminal offence.... .....
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by akslink: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2022
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command @LagosPoliceNG

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceNG/status/1570437331278270465
see them head ba them them them go left them village come south west they do crime, if we talk them go say them be developers
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by bowei(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2022
party voided no be rape
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Ishilove: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2022
yad2eidi:
SHUT UP. SHE WAS PAID BUT PROBABLY WANTED MORE LIKE YOU OLOSHOS DO
You must be a rapist, which is why you are defending rape with all your might. Don't worry, we will soon read about you on the Nairaland front page

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Ishilove: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Slynation:
Well...From what I just read and understood above, this is not a rape case!!
It is. She was drugged
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Ishilove: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2022
So many rape apologists on this forum. I am so nauseated

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Zane2point4(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that 2017 Nissan being auctioned for less than 100k in the ongoing auction open market in lagos. I see those guys being released after parting with a huge amount of money. I see the hungry dancer learning her lesson of not throwing herself at strangers for crumbs of bread.

This I have seen.

grin grin

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2022
What is a decent girl doing around 3.45am, hoe business gone bad.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2022
Ishilove:

You must be a rapist, which is why you are defending rape with all your might. Don't worry, we will soon read about you on the Nairaland front page

It's his opinion, no need to get hypertensive, what have you done to discourage your sisters from selling their bodies like crayfish.
Will a responsible girl be seen around 3am in a strange man's car?

Ishi indeed.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Ishilove: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2022
quentin06:

It's his opinion, no need to get hypertensive, what have you done to discourage your sisters from selling their bodies like crayfish.
Will a responsible girl be seen around 3am in a strange man's car?

Ishi indeed.
So you see nothing wrong in his personal attack against me? You see nothing wrong in him labelling his mother and sisters not me 'olosho'? You are all rape apologists. Disgusting lots

Please don't quote me again.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Zane2point4(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Why that man on the left still have a standing preek,e be like say he wan nearly cum before dem catch am,show spoil

see as dem dey like expired viju milk

Hahhaha nairaland go
Make u laugh like mad man �

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Nusooo: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2022
You can rape, ko mean!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Wuppdex: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2022
That's your only observation grin Konji dey your body o cheesy

ahnie:
The rapist on fanciful bracelet standing by the left side in native trouser still gat massive erection even whilst still cuffed.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Wuppdex: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
And what are decent men doing outside at that time, are they armed robbers, you've all trade your fundamental freedom of movement for precautional norms. Traveled to a sane clime and see ladies walk their Dogs at 2 AM in the morning or girls partying till the break of dawn. Just because you failed to create a sane secured society then you begin to blame and prejudge victims.

The same goes about someone driving late night and attacked by armed robbers and all you hear Nigerians say is what is he or she doing outside by that time of the day, but the same fools will sing song Europe or Dubai, that people walk freely around till dawn without feeling unsafe.

quentin06:
What is a decent girl doing around 3.45am, hoe business gone bad.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by GreyLaw(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
akinsmyk:
Read very well with your sanity intact. That girl is not a dancer, she’s a liar. She’s one of the runz girl outside Ikeja city mall at night. They prolly picked her up for 2some which she agreed to. Maybe it was a quickie or they didn’t have money to go lodge her.

If those guys were allowed to talk, you’ll understand it’s a different story.

You are the only sensible person on this thread. The rest are clowns who have refused to read, or they reading refused to understand, or worse still understood but decided to sheepishly follow the narrative.

If those guys raped that girl, the heaviest punishment under the law should be given to them. However, I think they agreed to do what they did judging from the writeup. We have seen wtories of guys dieing while having sex and nobody arrests the girls. It is the same thing here. If the girl would tell the truth you'd find out she was paid or at least mutually agreed to the whole stupid thing they did.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Evidenx(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:
Death to rapists, obidients, BATstards and feminists
death to yOu, Atikulated thieves.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Slynation(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ishilove:

It is. She was drugged
Lol...Drug wasn't written in the police report cheesy besides the police haven't told us what they were looking for that warranted them to peep through someone's car...!!

I know Nigerian police as an agency that normally hang cases on innocent citizens, beat them until they are forced to unwillingly plead guilty...
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Wuppdex:
And what are decent men doing outside at that time, are they armed robbers, you've all trade your fundamental freedom of movement for precautional norms. Traveled to a sane clime and see ladies walk their Dogs at 2 AM in the morning or girls partying till the break of dawn. Just because you failed to create a sane secured society then you begin to blame and prejudge victims.

The same goes about someone driving late night and attacked by armed robbers and all you hear Nigerians say is what is he or she doing outside by that time of the day, but the same fools will sing song Europe or Dubai, that people walk freely around till dawn without feeling unsafe.

Man hater.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ishilove:

So you see nothing wrong in his personal attack against me? You see nothing wrong in him labelling his mother and sisters not me 'olosho'? You are all rape apologists. Disgusting lots

Please don't quote me again.

Don't know who you were referring too, I usually address issues and don't resort to name calling even if someone has better argument.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Wuppdex: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
No i'm not hating on anyone, the problem is we need measures to prevent crime by not compromising our individual freedom of movement, those are the norms in any civilized clime.

quentin06:

Man hater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) / List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.