Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,984 members, 7,852,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. (72429 Views)

Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect / NSCDC Operatives Arrest 2 Over Sexual Intercourse In Public During Ramadan / SARS Operatives Arrest 2 Ladies Over Indecent Dressing, Demands N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Skty: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
And they wore slippers to the club? Foiols
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Jaaqofalltrade(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that 2017 Nissan being auctioned for less than 100k in the ongoing auction open market in lagos. I see those guys bring released after parting with a huge amount of money. I see the hungry dancer learning her lesson of not throwing herself at strangers for crumbs of bread.

This I have seen.

You obviously need glasses
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by MilitantAtheist: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nigeria girls as usual going clubbing to look for client according to police statement she consented to cruising around town and "lodging in a hotel". this part says it all nigeria girls as usual irredeemable prostitutes. How can they verify that the bitch didn't agree a 3some with the niggas and she passed out due to too much fvckin plus highness from club. So the niggas shouldn't do what the bitch agreed with them after paying her? Police is clearly hungry and oppressing those guys to extort money from them over a low life prostitute Nigeria girl. Nigeria girls are so useless and dirty. Eww! Creepy beings with smelling loosed over fhuckd vagina. Better free those guys make thunder no strike una and that useless olosho die

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by ElBenny(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubu built Lagos. The Lagos full of criminals and heartless people. Okay!
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command @LagosPoliceNG

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceNG/status/1570437331278270465
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by essentialone(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command @LagosPoliceNG

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceNG/status/1570437331278270465

No prostitute is raped!

around 3:45 a.m.

She was even lucky to still be alive.

Useless girls. Products of useless parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by VenumX: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
MaxInDHouseAnus , these are the people you should be preaching to but you can't because you are one of them.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Beraphiu(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
There should be a law to minimize this in this country, anything like rape and kidnapping, if been caught they should be killed, this would eliminate all these immoral act.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by mukthar2000(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Both the girl and the guys are both Clubbers, their was an offer and acceptance agreement BTW both sides, and I forces that the RRS change the whole issues to rapping case.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Solitechworld(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
DamianX:
Afonja muslims and rape...5 & 6

Solomon and Bright are Muslims right?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Wande22(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that 2017 Nissan being auctioned for less than 100k in the ongoing auction open market in lagos. I see those guys bring released after parting with a huge amount of money. I see the hungry dancer learning her lesson of not throwing herself at strangers for crumbs of bread.

This I have seen.
THOU HAST SEEN WELL SON........ I WE HASTEN MY WORD TO PERFORM IT
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Alsenora: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Our dear ladies should be protected like you pointed. At the same time they should equally stop putting themselves in harm's way by keeping safe from these evil men and living responsibly...she was rescued at the crime scene past 3AM in the morning after leaving a club house. Agreed rapists can be on the prowl even if she went on all night religious vigil but our girls should stop giving themselves away as seen in this scenario...she was just lucky.
Tonypen247:
The case of rape these days is becoming incessant. undecided
Our ladies need to be protected at all costs because they are majorly the victim of rape.
Justice needs to be served and may he face the full wrath of the law. lipsrsealed

What you forceful demand can be gotten willingly on a transactional basis out there on the street from those who offer such service. If so, why then will you cause pain and suffering to someone. Men which way naa??

May no rapist know peace. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Hanndye: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Police awake/at work by 3:45am?
The story no clear
I no get you.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by OLOKOESHIN: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
DamianX:
Your blood line commited the crime after robbery...read d news
Barry and Omega

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by meobizy(f): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Them arrest the motor join? Lol. Naija.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by shogosco: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
tnerro1:

That slogan would look nice on a shirt grin

grin grin grin you're right bro!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by yahmohy27: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
DamianX:
Mumu he didn't read well or you no sabi comprehend ni

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Belteshazzar1: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hanndye:
I no get you.
Police in nigeria no dey active at that time (3:45 am)...
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Abeg throw the pigs into jail.If they can rape, they can do the time.Rape is a very serious issue, even before God.
It was Rape that led to the annihilation of the entire Hivite hometown of Shechem and his father Hazor, and both father and son,all at the deadly swords of Jacob's son,Simeon and Levi(Genesis 34)
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Truthsoldier(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Why that man on the left still have a standing preek,e be like say he wan nearly cum before dem catch am,show spoil

see as dem dey like expired viju milk
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Belteshazzar1: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
TUTU147:
How will you know that police patrol all the major cities at night for the security and safety of the people when you hate the force because of the crime of few

I didn't say anything that sounds like hating the force..
I was suprised to see that they were active at that time...
Who dosen't want a better nigeria...?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by alizma: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Omega 40 had requested for the wisdom of Solomon in handling issue relating to the other room and Solomon agreed to give him a practical lesson but unfortunately the new generation tools are not as durable as those of the days of Solomon.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by redbull5: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
[/quote][/color]
Ishilove:
This is sad, shameful and disgraceful. You can drive a 2017 Nissan, but you are too cheap to pay the girl after you reached an agreement. You would rather rape her than pay. May you two be struck with elephantiasis of the scrotum
And may their anus assume permanent deformation until Peter Obi becomes president.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by fman(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
meobizy:
Them arrest the motor join? Lol. Naija.
Na to tow the car.
Werrin dey make u myopic in reasoning?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by fman(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Police in nigeria no dey active at that time (3:45 am)...
They police them from club
Come jam d scenario
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by CheapHomes1: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tonypen247:
The case of rape these days is becoming incessant. undecided
Our ladies need to be protected at all costs because they are majorly the victim of rape.
Justice needs to be served and may he face the full wrath of the law. lipsrsealed

What you forceful demand can be gotten willingly on a transactional basis out there on the street from those who offer such service. If so, why then will you cause pain and suffering to someone. Men which way naa??

May no rapist know peace. lipsrsealed

Its a funny story cos the girl decided to drive around town with strangers at 3am at night. Not sure what aspect of the interaction was rape but i don't see any rape in this discussion

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Belteshazzar1: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
They police them from club Come jam d scenario
I no go talk anything
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by compton11(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
DamianX:
and since when did Igbo Pentecosts now became Afonja Muslim? grin grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by letitrainnow(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
This world
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by statesman6: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Stupid people
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by smileyoo: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ishilove:
This is sad, shameful and disgraceful. You can drive a 2017 Nissan, but you are too cheap to pay the girl after you reached an agreement. You would rather rape her than pay. May you two be struck with elephantiasis of the scrotum
isee, isee, isee. lol @ elphantiasis of the scrotum.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Freshgrace4life(f): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
God abeg o , save we your daughters .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest 2 Over Alleged Rape Of Lady. by Slynation(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Well...From what I just read and understood above, this is not a rape case!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) / List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.