Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge (28098 Views)

Governor Sanwoolu Gives First Speech After Election Victory / Police Promote Nine CPS To AIG And 20,365 Others / Lady Calls Out Lagos State Governor For Taking One Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by dyera(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Cash out season for Lagos state government officials. Na the poor masses go suffer am.
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by surdicksergio: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mtcheeeew.. eye service shocked
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Traplord09: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nyamiri:
Shoot the bastard

APC and PDP controller
Aways good at killing
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by sisisioge: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Like what could have been in this guy's mind biko? Especially with the past few days events...hian!

3 Likes

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by dyera(m): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
olatade:
Confiscate his vehicle sharply and put it up auction. No time!

Ma so e easy. No Court hearing, just pass judgement.
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
mayormick:
That is the thing, If they impound his car now it will be as if the government is wicked. We forget innocent lifes can be lost through taking of one ways. Some Nigerians and lawlessness, mtcheew

What a nice coincidence, just when people are complaining of the abuse of the law and illegal auctioning of lagosian cars the Apc lagos government act a movie for us. undecided

1 Like

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by GloriousGbola: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor of Lagos state, Gboyega Akosile stops a road user from taking one-way on Third Mainland Bridge.

He ensured the law breaker reversed his car in the video while the fate of the unknown driver is yet to be ascertained if his car was impounded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNHjFxMuTvU

Toyota corolla. No be izzou be this trying to make quick money for weekend? angry cheesy
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by HEBEI: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Confiscate that car. When you want to auction it, notify me.

I will come and buy it 30 thousand Naira cool

1 Like

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Komu1048(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Well done chief press Secretary

Very stubborn people In Nigeria

And the same people will go to us, London, germany and those developed nations and be complying and obeying thier rules

Make the idiot burn fuel take go turn around

Edo state own here is even worse.....anyhow driving

Edo no be lagos

1 Like

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Indispensable85(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nigerians are stubborn people. Lol....
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by jaxxy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
HEBEI:
Confiscate that car. When you want to auction it, notify me.

I will come and buy it 30 thousand Naira cool

If this was a real video and not a movie the owner of that car won't be reversing back when the person who caught him isnt the police or traffic enforcement and hasn't identified himself bt just blocking his way.

How does the person know who is in the other car blocking his way? where is he reversing to?

I want to know the end and details of this incident. The driver should be identified and made public.

This is just a movie as far as I'm concerned.

2 Likes

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by funtrice(f): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
I can't use my left hand effectively again simply because an okada man who passed one way hit me from behind....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by BrickDevo: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Decongest lagos, dem no hear, the traffic gridlock in lagos is too much, they still went ahead and opened another port, very soon cars will be falling off the road. Stupid leaders

1 Like

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by rajiedreez: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
But he's also using his phone while driving cool. Offender catching offender
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by izzou(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Toyota corolla. No be izzou be this trying to make quick money for weekend? angry cheesy

Lol

This one na mad man. He should be taken to a hospital
grin
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Patriotsleague: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good, we are all security, we Lagosians must ensure this state develops and survive, we will chase out all enemies of the state.
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Cool
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by crusufixo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
3rd mainland bridge of all places.....is that driver okay at all......what was he thinking.... was he going to drive all the way to the end of the bridge cos there is no u turn till the end of the bridge. Mtcheww.....
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Joconceptbest4(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
APC script...well acted. Mtcheew
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Abudu2000(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pointius Pilate grin grin

For your building project, Dm me for your architectural and structural drawings. WhatsApp me via number on my signature.

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by etrouble: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Well done chief press Secretary
Very stubborn people In Nigeria
And the same people will go to us, London, germany and those developed nations and be complying and obeying thier rules

Make the idiot burn fuel take go turn around

Edo state own here is even worse.....anyhow driving

But wait a minute...why the driver nor turn shaperly...why him still dey use back go....Apc government and arrangeee....I nor trust Apc anymore...perfectly scripted and beautifully acted

But you said in another thread that it is wickedness for LASG to auction the bus if a stupid flat head who took one way but now weeping with his mum when his bus is put for auction
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by edosignature(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
A man was knockdown by a driver who was driving against traffic. The man spent 4 years in hospital beds & later died with memory loss. I don't detest people who drive against traffic... But as human I feel for the poor whose cars are impounded.

Please let us all always obey traffic rules & drive right it's for our collective good.
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by etrouble: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
WibusJaga:

Exactly same way some Obidients have been trying their best to stop those about to make grave mistake come 2023. cheesy kiss

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President in 2023

2 Likes

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by edosignature(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
The driver is not normal.

A man was knockdown by a driver who was driving against traffic. The man spent 4 years on hospital beds & later died with memory loss. I don't detest people who drive against traffic...

Please let us all always obey traffic rules & drive right it's for our collective good.

Thanks.
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by mayormick(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
jaxxy:

What a nice coincidence, just when people are complaining of the abuse of the law and illegal auctioning of lagosian cars the Apc lagos government act a movie for us. undecided
Even if it is an act as you feel it is, does that mean we don't have people that committed same offence today? Please let's do our part first and then we can know how to tackle the charades perform by politicians

5 Likes

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Mamayam: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Staged
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by careytommy37(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Staged.

What are the odds of the governor's convoy stopping a car driving one way a day after people started protesting the Lagos state traffic violation punishment on 3MB of all places!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by detectivejones: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nigerians are naturally outlaws. To break rules and use Apiam way can sweet us ehn. No wonder when we travel out we crave this freedom somehow.

1 Like

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by oneMalik: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
I talk am !

na them be that !

Lastmas are too wicked , the govr is this and that... if this video was not recorded and he was cuaght and convicted then latet auction his car there will be nothing we wouldn't here or see for social media .

I don tell una say if Lagos don tire you comot here . no be by force o .... comot make the law abiding ones enjoy their life

1 Like

Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Hdhdhd(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Na news be this na abi
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lol
Re: CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge by bjt(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
One way on third Mainland bride? That's suicidal shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Commissioners In Ebonyi Exchange Blows In Public / Ambode At The Labana Rice Mill In Kebbi State / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.