Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan (18675 Views)

2023: Chief Jumoke Akinjide Berates Bola Tinubu / Oloye Jumoke Akinjide Launches National Mandate Group For Atiku / Richard Akinjide Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan by fman(m): 3:32am On Sep 17, 2022
shortgun:
Evil woman, akinjide balogun.
Former minister of state for FCT.
She doesn't have a husband, she doesn't touch money notes with her bare hands,
She sleeps around with young Hausa boys in Abuja,
She refused to pay me for services rendered to her.
She will die shameful
Stop rubbing her name in the mud!!
If I may ask
What services did you render to her?
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan by emerged01(m): 3:42am On Sep 17, 2022
Enimin:

Fool, did this same Tinubu not betray the entire south in 2015?
Your father fool
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan by JAGS001(m): 4:22am On Sep 17, 2022
See the way those in that pallor meeting be looking at her like "shey eleyi wa ok bayi" lol grin grin
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan by shortgun(m): 4:22am On Sep 17, 2022
fman:

Stop rubbing her name in the mud!!
If I may ask
What services did you render to her?
If you know d devil ask her about the young men she used police from force hq to chase out of her house in wuse 2 after completing a job she refused to pay in 2011.
All evil doers must die shamefully.
Ask her if she can touch naira notes with her bare hands.....let her send you a video.
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan by Enimin: 4:41am On Sep 17, 2022
emerged01:

Your father fool

Your father was a failure and he also failed to raise you properly, that's why you end up scamming votes for criminals, drug lords and terrorists online

Cursed fool
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan by emerged01(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2022
Enimin:

Your father was a failure and he also failed to raise you properly, that's why you end up scamming votes for criminals, drug lords and terrorists online

Cursed fool
If your cursed father was raised properly he wont have been in that hotel to sleep with that prostitute that gave birth to you a cursed fool. Fucktarrd!
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan by Enimin: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2022
emerged01:

If your cursed father was raised properly he wont have been in that hotel to sleep with that prostitute that gave birth to you a cursed fool. Fucktarrd!

You na confirm oloshi

Shango kill you there, shíthead
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan by Dadadididacontr: 7:04am On Sep 17, 2022
Sw, we respect who we are before religion.

Omo eni ko ni sedibebere, ka fileke sidi omo elomi.
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan by emerged01(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Enimin:

You na confirm oloshi

Shango kill you there, shíthead

E go kill people wey born you.

Which day you access nairaland wey you dey drag people. All this nonsense of coming online calling people fool we don do am pass. Na because I change my ways I changed my moniker that year. But today I choose to get dirty with you.

Stop being childish and relate with people maturely. How long do you want to be displaying childish behaviour online? If I get the time I can post your picture online to let you know nairaland is not safe to dey yan nonsense.
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan by smithoo(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Every body support for any candidate is either for self purpose or national interest.
Re: Jumoke Akinjide Pledges Support For Atiku, Mobilises Supporters In Ibadan by Deejaygold(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers / Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.