Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour (388 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by sam20(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Below are some of the questions Former Governor of Anambra HE Peter Obi answered on his CNN interview today;

1. Solve insecurity and get farmers back to farms. How?

2. Get the refineries working as quickly as possible. Again, how?

3. Remove subsidy and encourage the private sector to invest in oil refining. How? Considering even this government has issued numerous licenses to refineries including modular ones. Dangote is the fastest on that lane... Etc

The main issue I have always been having with his interviews before now is about lack of precision on how he is going to solve those glaring problems and challenges we are facing as a nation. An average Nigerian is informed about the major problem we are facing the country, the consistent repition of those challenges without having a clear paths on how they will be solved is absolutely deceitful, lack of ideas and lack of adequate preparation for the tedious assignment of leading this our complex nation.

Peter Obi would perform excellently better in a ministerial position were he wouldn't have to multitask and augment critical decisions making on different arms and level of governance. I love how he has brought a very different dynamics and frenziness into this year's electioneering, I belive since year 1999 this is the first time we are having a well balanced ticket in terms a tribe, region and religion devoid of any former military personnel on the Ballot.

Obi wasn't eloquent, precise and wasn't speaking from the angle of wisdom like somebody who is informed about what's happening in Nigeria. Most of the question and his answers were absolutely mutually exclusive and he was mostly incoherent, if you listen attentively you would see that the lady had to cut in when he was answering the first question because he was going off point as always.

Governance is much more than wish peddling or hope transacting. He will need to try again and build himself on how government of a country operates especially in a multi dimensional, complex country of ours, I wish him well in his endeavors and I hope and pray that one day he will actualize his dream of leading this great nation.

♾️♾️♾️ Oyeniyi Abiodun Samson

1 Like

Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by PresidObi: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Peter Obi is an excellent guest in any interview, any question Obi cannot answer, Tinubu or Atiku will have to faint on live TV while attempting to think it through.

Vote for Peter Obi,

5 Likes

Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by Totilopussylick(m): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obi is in high spirits

Higher above Tinubu and Atiku put together tongue

2 Likes

Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by galaxy2020(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
When is Tinubu coming on NTA?

4 Likes

Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by PresidObi: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
galaxy2020:

December 2024 grin

4 Likes

Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by mymadam(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
What did you expect? After all, a man cannot give what he doesn't have. Right? undecided
Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by Totilopussylick(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
galaxy2020:

When he finished changing Pampers tongue

1 Like

Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by nothingspoil70: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
To tell lies again
Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by Betanaija42moro: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
nothingspoil70:
To tell lies again

Sick, mentally and physically unfit can not grant interview. His brain need to be alive first

1 Like

Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by Betanaija42moro: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obi represents hope for a better Nigeria
Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Let just pray for a better tomorrow
Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by Totilopussylick(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
nothingspoil70:
To tell lies again

Reason Atiku japa to Dubai

To avoid lying to his supporters tongue
Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by archangel1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
sam20:
Below are some of the questions Former Governor of Anambra HE Peter Obi answered on his CNN interview today;

1. Solve insecurity and get farmers back to farms. How?

2. Get the refineries working as quickly as possible. Again, how?

3. Remove subsidy and encourage the private sector to invest in oil refining. How? Considering even this government has issued numerous licenses to refineries including modular ones. Dangote is the fastest on that lane... Etc

The main issue I have always been having with his interviews before now is about lack of precision on how he is going to solve those glaring problems and challenges we are facing as a nation. An average Nigerian is informed about the major problem we are facing the country, the consistent repition of those challenges without having a clear paths on how they will be solved is absolutely deceitful, lack of ideas and lack of adequate preparation for the tedious assignment of leading this our complex nation.

Peter Obi would perform excellently better in a ministerial position were he wouldn't have to multitask and augment critical decisions making on different arms and level of governance. I love how he has brought a very different dynamics and frenziness into this year's electioneering, I belive since year 1999 this is the first time we are having a well balanced ticket in terms a tribe, region and religion devoid of any former military personnel on the Ballot.

Obi wasn't eloquent, precise and wasn't speaking from the angle of wisdom like somebody who is informed about what's happening in Nigeria. Most of the question and his answers were absolutely mutually exclusive and he was mostly incoherent, if you listen attentively you would see that the lady had to cut in when he was answering the first question because he was going off point as always.

Governance is much more than wish peddling or hope transacting. He will need to try again and build himself on how government of a country operates especially in a multi dimensional, complex country of ours, I wish him well in his endeavors and I hope and pray that one day he will actualize his dream of leading this great nation.

♾️♾️♾️ Oyeniyi Abiodun Samson

No sensible person will give you details of his blueprint during electioneering . It is not done anywhere.
I hope you are not a kindergarten not to know that? He has given you the synopsis
Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by KanterKita: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
If you are going to be critical in your analysis of a political opposition, especially Mr Obi, you better be constructive, bringing your A-game. Going through your write-up was just nauseating and a complete balderdash. I will be merciful to call your intellectual mind elementary and pedestrian. You will be good with dealing with your local town elections and or local government councilor’s election. Stay at that level, it is safe for you. Leave Peter Obi alone. This is the beginning of the campaign season, there are plans and strategies unfolding. Nigerians will be happy. Our youth will rise to their position of taking the country to the next level. It a new day rising. Be obedient!
Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by toneroforever(m): 12:11am On Sep 17, 2022
I'm glad the OP was out to critically analyse Obi's plan to get the country working which he has a right to anyways but ended up showing his bias.
Wish he can have the same level of expectations from BAT or Atiku when or rather "if" they show up for a life interview.
Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by AntiBMC(m): 12:17am On Sep 17, 2022
One minute silence for all the agbado zombies and weaklings that were persecuted by Obi's CNN interview.

Op, I see you nd ur criticism. Where was this ur super power when Tinubu was campaigning for d lt buhari? Where was ur criticism when Tinubu declared for presidency, even though he has come down with a chronic age-related disease (Parkinsons)?
Mr analyst. You in a country where ur president is a stark illiterate who doesn't know Jack. Yet you want to comfortably sit down and criticize Obi's eloquence at CNN. How many interviews did ur current president give? Abeg take several seats. Hypo.
Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by sam20(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2022
[] you actually went ballistic and doing personality attack why not debunk the lies in my write up
Re: Obi Finally Interviewed On CNN News Hour by kayfra: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2022
archangel1:

No sensible person will give you details of his blueprint during electioneering . It is not done anywhere.
I hope you are not a kindergarten not to know that? He has given you the synopsis

You must not have witnessed an election before, especially in a civilized country. Each candidate has a plan (manifesto) with quantifiable specifics.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List / No Human Being Can Stop Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu Warns Atiku / Dis Our Country Don Spoil Patata Imagine Sardine Na 1500naira For My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.