Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Urgent Help - Inability To Restore Whatsapp Backup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgent Help - Inability To Restore Whatsapp Backup (161 Views)

Help! Inability To Train Neural Networks On My PC. / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java / How To Restore Database Access? - MS Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help - Inability To Restore Whatsapp Backup by kolly1628: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Please I urgently needs help to restore my WhatsApp backup.

My account was suddenly banned by WhatsApp without any violation's. During the banned I installed GBWHATSAPP and also tried WHATSAPP BUSINESS temporary on the phone.

Later on, late last night my banned was lifted but couldn't restore my backup from Google drive.

I discovered that all my pictures and documents under WhatsApp images, documents were empty folder. Later on, I was able to discovered that they had been moved to GBWHATSAPP, I copied then and created a new folder WhatsApp to pasted them. But still with the copying, WhatsApp is still not restoring.

I had tried different things to get my backup back but all to no avail. I tried to install WhatsApp on another phone copying the backup folder from the former, still no head way and Google drive is not showing any backup data. I also tried MOBILETRANS - WHATSAPP TRANSFER (they are requesting for payment).

Please if you have any idea on how I can easily restore my chat history back. Kindly help.

Regards.

Re: Urgent Help - Inability To Restore Whatsapp Backup by immortalcrown(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2022
I think the backup files are discarded the moment a banned WhatsApp number is activated on GBWhatsApp. This is because a number cannot be activated on WhatsApp and on GBWhatsApp at the same time, and GBWhatsApp does not access cloud storage. When a number is banned on WhatsApp, the number is still active on WhatsApp but in an unreachable mode. Migrating to GBWhatsApp during your ban period means dodging your punishment, which comes with an additional consequence. It is like an employee suspended in company A leaving the company A for company B. Should the employ expect to keep enjoying the employment benefits in company A?

If you migrate your banned number from WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp, cloud backup is terminated and discarded. If you later go back to WhatsApp, a fresh cloud backup will be initiated. It was not like that before but internet security is improving.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Apps Without Programming (course) / Purchase Vidalista Online | Free Shipping / Audio Video Estimating Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.