Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) (39571 Views)

Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa / Independence Day Preparations Go Wrong In Abuja (Pic, Video) / Iara Oshiomhole With Her Husband At APC Convention In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by olatuns2017: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
It was a mutual love and respect when HRM the Olofa of Offa met with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the Federal Capital Territory – Abuja on Thursday September 15, 2022.

In the mix were the Executive Governor of Lagos state, H.E. Babajide Sanwo Olu and royal friend cum brother from Atlantic city of lagos, HRM Oba Saheed Ademola Kusenla III – Elegushi of Ikate Land.

The Olofa of Offa was duly accompanied by Bashorun of Offa – Alhaji Najeem Yasin (Deputy President of NLC).

#CircleOfLeaders

Ilorin
Offa is for jagaban 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by eliyke(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sonyboom765:
See reasoning from a foolish Igbo. A Tinubu that governed a single state is richer than Atiku that privatized all Nigeria national asset to himself n cronies, convert all SS seaport to his property, will oil blocks to himself n cronies. Even if Tinubu pocket the entire IGR of Lagos can it meet up with one of Atiku oil block or the money he generate from the seaport. This reasoning show many Igbos will perish of foolishness n bigotry, most especially Ipob PDP Igbos.
If ur papa no dey craze,u go c say na all d politicians I put,u think say I b lyk una wey dey follow blindly,if u ever quote me na thunder go fire u

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by robinso01(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nathphil:

Come out with your full chest

I'm not a fool that criticize others because of different political view and candidates. Everyone is entitled to support whoever they want to support.

1 Like

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by muskaila114um(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
That is my king, the one and only Arole Oduduwa of Ibolo Kindom (IBOLO STATE)

1 Like

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by yahmohy27: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Esuwoye is Batified.
Sharp sharp no time to wast

1 Like

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by sweetjohn(m): 9:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Typical ranting of a brainwashed retar@ded Peter Obi- tuary IPOB Zombidient.
Your entire generation will never be missed
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by lereinter(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
Deputy president of NLC with adan

How come
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by ATLIEN2027: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
sweetjohn:
Your entire generation will never be missed
You, your unborn generations and your entire lineage are doomed already. Go and rest in peace.

BYE.
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Hydroxide(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
This man suppose dey rest honestly

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Sonyboom765: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
You don't follow blind but you lunatics can vote Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Abaribe Peter Pandora Ekweremadu as elected officials

[quote author=eliyke post=116762741][/quote]
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by kayzkayz(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

Why is Olofa looking so clownish
brown envelope effect
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by yetunsbay(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
More.

Dey there dey allow pant wear you, this is Presidency not what you think.

Ijagbo, Offa, Erin-ile down to Ila-Odo, Ijabe, Okuku, Inisha, Ikirun to Oshogbo are all BATIfied.
Ekusa
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by yetunsbay(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2022
sweetjohn:
Everything about this Jagaban is regional. PO is national I mean international. Observe all their rallies are SW, PO is 36 states, shows acceptance.
lol. So funny buh campaign yet to commence naw
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Gaabasky: 12:32am On Sep 18, 2022
Olofa too wan collect money abi?

This Nigeria people sa.
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by aylive02(m): 5:07am On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
More.

Ijagbo, Offa, Erin-ile down to Ila-Odo, Ijabe, Okuku, Inisha, Ikirun to Oshogbo are all BATIfied.
. You lied. You know nothing about these towns
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2022
grin
Ekusa, Faaji, Agbeye, Opete, Eekosin, Oyan, Asi, Asaba...... covered
yetunsbay:
Ekusa
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2022
Okay
aylive02:
. You lied. You know nothing about these towns
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Ayion: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Yoruba demons tongue

Is this necessary?
Just stop
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Caseless: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubu is looking sharper. Shey dem say he's on crutches?

1 Like

Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Luckiz: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
More.

.my brother don't drink sniper when peter obi is declared winner tongue tongue
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by yetunsbay(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
grin
Ekusa, Faaji, Agbeye, Opete, Eekosin, Oyan, Asi, Asaba...... covered
omo oko cheesy
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by Decent09(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
sweetjohn:
Everything about this Jagaban is regional. PO is national I mean international. Observe all their rallies are SW, PO is 36 states, shows acceptance.

Ah Polling Units dey Europe abi
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by lagosrd: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
More.

Day dreamer
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by mailemy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Cry more. You've described yourself with what you said there because I wonder what would make you to campaign for such candidate if not for your stupidity, senseless and etc.
OsunOriginal:

Stupidity, senselessness, shortsightedness, etc convergence in one person is the only thing that could have produced this. Na only your region masses and youths dey?
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
City ni moti wa o cheesy cheesy
yetunsbay:
omo oko cheesy
Re: Olofa Of Offa Met With Tinubu In Abuja (pic) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
kayzkayz:
brown envelope effect

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Lagos State Today / PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) / Yunusa Halid, PDP Youth Leader Tears Membership Card In Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.