Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher (1013 Views)

Hearing Problem, Financial Struggles And No Hope. Please Advise Him. / Do You Want To End Your Struggles With Growing & Monetizing A Youtube Channel? / Please Help Me With The Answer To This Maths Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
KELECHI OBINNA NAZE SPEAKING SERVICES (KONSS)

Need to bridge the gap between you and increased fortunes in personal development, career, and relationship/marriage/family informed KONSS emergence.

With keenness, I’ve observed perspectives on the above adopted by many, particularly youths online and offline, bound to yield either average results or utter disappointments. This can change. You are worth much more.

Invite me to speak in your personal development, career, relationship/marriage/family, company, youth or singles conferences or programs. I have lots of privileged knowledge and deep insights to share, lifting you/them from where you/they are to where you/they ought to be. Send me a DM now for enquiries and appointment bookings.

KONSS, speaking for your peaking…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Solution is here.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Enrich your audience.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Dazzle your guests.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fresh perspective.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 12:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Right words.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2022
The right speaker for you across Nigeria.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Perspective is the difference.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Let KONSS help.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Originality.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Book an appointment now
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Excellence is served.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2022
Knowledge-driven.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2022
Right words for you.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Book an appointment.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2022
Your bridge.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Your safe haven.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Enquire now!
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Let KONSS help.
Re: KONSS: The Answer To Your Struggles and Soaring Higher by Kayceenaz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
Excellence or nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Which Job Should I Choose Government Or Private School ? ? ? / Fidelity Bank / Lng Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.