Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

(Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers (1496 Views)

Meet Ebere Asonibe, A Graduate Who Is A Native Doctor / Dangote Oil Refinery: Graduate Engineer Trainees Return After Overseas Training / Twitter Appoints Young Nigerian As Lead Software Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by Upzyworld(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
(Career development overseas) for non-native Teachers In Asian and middle east...Dos and Don't of jobs...Entering process to Vietnam, china, Cambodia,Hong Kong and others as a non-native Teachers, the chances.
Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by Upzyworld(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Documents required for a Work permit - FOR Teachers are full documents / missing any documents will need support - service company.
1. Health certificate issued abroad or in Vietnam.
2. Bachelor's degree (Need to be consular legalized, translated into Vietnamese, and notarized).
3. 03 photos (4×6 international, front-facing, clear face, two ears, no glasses, white background ) were taken not older than 06 months by the time of application.
4. Authenticated copy of passport (If not authenticated in Vietnam, the passport must be consular legalized
5. A judicial record card or a document certifying that the foreign worker is not a criminal or is being examined for penal liability shall be issued within 06 months from the date of issue to the date of application submission.5. Judicial record card or written certification that the foreign worker is not a criminal or is examined for penal liability by a foreign country. In case the foreign worker has already resided in Vietnam, only the criminal record certificate issued by Vietnam is required.
6. Copy of the company license (it must show that the person who needs the work permit is the legal representative).
7. Labor contract
8. Certificate of experience (03 years or more)
Note:
All foreign documents must be consular legalized, translated into Vietnamese, and notarized.
Vietnamese documents are certified true copies.
----------------------------------------------
More Detail - New work permit
Documents need to prepare
Notarized copy of valid passport
2. Business license and labor contract
3. Form for work permit application - Form No. 01 - with 4x6 photo with white background
4. Application letter to recruit foreign workers * for businesses - Form No. 6
5. Relevant degree (university diploma, college diploma or certification with at least 3-5 years of working experience in the profession)
6. Police check - Vietnam and your country criminal recorded or you are living in Vietnam over 6 months you need to get a papers temporary papers from landlord
7. Health Certification ( hospitals is allowed checking health for foreigners - , No eating before 8 hours to take blood for testing, only drink water)
* All documents in foreign languages ​​must be consular legalized, then translated into Vietnamese, notarized by the Department of Justice
* The company that needs to recruit foreign teachers needs to make an official letter to report back to the People's Committee about the need to recruit foreigners to work 15 days before the time of preparation for the work permit. for foreign teachers who need cooperation.
* The work permit is about to expire, it is required to submit an extension application 1 month before
* The work permit has expired the company / employer must apply for a new one, usually a work permit for foreigners is 2 years.
Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by Upzyworld(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Preparing to teach abroad can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months and even over a year if you want to secure the job you really want. How long it will take you to prepare to teach abroad depends on your answers to the following questions:

Do you have the right qualifications to teach abroad?

If not, you will have to allow some time to take a course, which could take anywhere from a few months to a few years depending on the kind of teaching career you’d like. To get a high paying job with a good school, you’ll need to set yourself apart from hundreds of other teachers. The best way to do this is with a qualification that makes you stand out issued from a reputable institution. The kinds of teaching jobs available abroad can be divided into two categories which require different kinds of qualifications:

ESL jobs: These are positions teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) to students in language academies and schools. Although you don’t need experience, many institutions will require teachers to have some teacher training under their belt in the form of a TEFL certification. A TEFL certification is considered the standard for applying to teaching jobs overseas and can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to complete. TEFL courses are available onsite and online. Online courses can be a more convenient (and often cheaper) option that allow you to earn your TEFL certification alongside your current work, school or family schedule and don’t require you to travel to attend weekly in-person classes.
There are also these last 3 questions to ask yourself, What region are you interested in teaching?, When do schools in your desired country hire teachers?, How soon would you like to teach abroad?
Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by Liadi2(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Good day thanks for the update. Any hope for Hnd holder with PGD in Education?
Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by Upzyworld(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Liadi2:
Good day thanks for the update. Any hope for Hnd holder with PGD in Education?
Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by Upzyworld(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2022
The major required documents to get a teaching job in Vietnam is having a first degree, unless you want to do other things (other route different from teaching) meanwhile, only route that I know of is teaching jobs which am doing here. coming to Vietnam without getting all your documents ready might be too difficult to get jobs or even work permit.
I hope this answers your question, please let know other ways I can assist and sorry for late reply.l had been so busy lately.
Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by iampomping: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2022
Hello.

I am Kayode.

I want to work as a teacher in Vietnam. Pls, do you assist with that?
Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by Upzyworld(m): 4:59am On Dec 18, 2022
Hello Kayode, am not an agent or a consultant but I can guide you if you want!
iampomping:
Hello.

I am Kayode.

I want to work as a teacher in Vietnam. Pls, do you assist with that?
Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by iampomping: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Upzyworld:

Please guide me. can we link up on whatsapp? If yes, I am on 07037118226.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by Kahbahsah: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Upzyworld:

Please I will appreciate your guide on this. Thanks. 08166185537
Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by Upzyworld(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Contact me Upzyworldofvariety@gmail.com
Kahbahsah:

Please I will appreciate your guide on this. Thanks. 08166185537
Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by Upzyworld(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dear Nigerian teachers.. Awa lokan(its our turn)
Are you a Nigerian teacher ready to japa to the UK come 2023?
Well the UK government is introducing a fairer approach to awarding a qualified teacher's status (QTS) for teachers in Nigeria, Ghana, India, South Africa and some other countries starting 1st February 2023.

With this new development, you do not need to go through the PGCE route to get your QTS once you meet the requirements

Some of which are:
1.have an undergraduate degree of the same academic standard as a UK bachelor’s degree, as verified by UK ENIC
2.have completed teacher training that meets the standard of a Level 6 qualification and is of at least the same length as an English initial teacher training course
3.have completed a course with content that is practically and pedagogically focussed
4.be qualified to teach children aged between 5 and 16 years
5.have at least one school year (a minimum of 9 months including school holidays but excluding time out taken for any other reason) of professional experience working as a teacher after qualifying
6. have the professional status needed to be a teacher in the country where you qualified, and not be subject to any conditions or restrictions on your practice

How does this translate to japa-ing?
Well it simply means once you get the QTS issued by Teacher Regulation Agency (TRA) you can apply for teaching jobs with visa sponsorship and stand a chance to japa to the youkay. Isn't God wonderful? Na teacher dey reign now.
Kindly visit the UK department for education website for more information.

Explanation of the requirements
1. Have a bachelor’s degree in Nigeria that you will need to verify by UK ENIC. Go to their website to see how much they charge for the result verification.
2. Have a Nigerian Post graduate diploma in Education (PGDE) for those with non-education degrees
3. A Nigerian PGDE covers this requirement
5.you must have a minimum of one school session teaching experience
6. Have your TRCN licence

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-education

1. Verify your degree with UK ENIC before February
https://www.enic.org.uk

2. Apply for QTS by 1st February 2023 on TRA

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/teaching-regulation-agency

3. Get QTS and start applying for UK teaching jobs. QED 💪

1 Like

Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by Rexie96: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Upzyworld:
The major required documents to get a teaching job in Vietnam is having a first degree, unless you want to do other things (other route different from teaching) meanwhile, only route that I know of is teaching jobs which am doing here. coming to Vietnam without getting all your documents ready might be too difficult to get jobs or even work permit.
I hope this answers your question, please let know other ways I can assist and sorry for late reply.l had been so busy lately.

Hello sir, are you still there ?😊. Please I have an urgent question
Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by Rexie96: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2023
Upzyworld:
Documents required for a Work permit - FOR Teachers are full documents / missing any documents will need support - service company.
1. Health certificate issued abroad or in Vietnam.
2. Bachelor's degree (Need to be consular legalized, translated into Vietnamese, and notarized).
3. 03 photos (4×6 international, front-facing, clear face, two ears, no glasses, white background ) were taken not older than 06 months by the time of application.
4. Authenticated copy of passport (If not authenticated in Vietnam, the passport must be consular legalized
5. A judicial record card or a document certifying that the foreign worker is not a criminal or is being examined for penal liability shall be issued within 06 months from the date of issue to the date of application submission.5. Judicial record card or written certification that the foreign worker is not a criminal or is examined for penal liability by a foreign country. In case the foreign worker has already resided in Vietnam, only the criminal record certificate issued by Vietnam is required.
6. Copy of the company license (it must show that the person who needs the work permit is the legal representative).
7. Labor contract
8. Certificate of experience (03 years or more)
Note:
All foreign documents must be consular legalized, translated into Vietnamese, and notarized.
Vietnamese documents are certified true copies.
----------------------------------------------
More Detail - New work permit
Documents need to prepare
Notarized copy of valid passport
2. Business license and labor contract
3. Form for work permit application - Form No. 01 - with 4x6 photo with white background
4. Application letter to recruit foreign workers * for businesses - Form No. 6
5. Relevant degree (university diploma, college diploma or certification with at least 3-5 years of working experience in the profession)
6. Police check - Vietnam and your country criminal recorded or you are living in Vietnam over 6 months you need to get a papers temporary papers from landlord
7. Health Certification ( hospitals is allowed checking health for foreigners - , No eating before 8 hours to take blood for testing, only drink water)
* All documents in foreign languages ​​must be consular legalized, then translated into Vietnamese, notarized by the Department of Justice
* The company that needs to recruit foreign teachers needs to make an official letter to report back to the People's Committee about the need to recruit foreigners to work 15 days before the time of preparation for the work permit. for foreign teachers who need cooperation.
* The work permit is about to expire, it is required to submit an extension application 1 month before
* The work permit has expired the company / employer must apply for a new one, usually a work permit for foreigners is 2 years.

Hellooo
Re: (Career Development Overseas) Nigerian As Non-native To Vietnam,English Teachers by Andychinedu: 5:52am On Nov 22, 2023
Bro please respond to my mail… I need ur assistance 🙏🏽
Upzyworld:

(1) (Reply)

Got Job In Oceanic And Zenith Bank , Pls Which Do I Take? / Nigeria Law Degree (LLB) And Usefulness In Other Countries / Should I Relocate?is Living Abroad Or In Abuja That Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.