Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. (28765 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by eunisam: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2022
owobokiri:
It's starting to take the form of a revolution..
People are really tired.
These rallies should be termed "The Enough is Enough" rallies..

No sir. It is called OBI-DATTI 1MILLION MAN WAKA
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2022
Okealaaye:
Igbo things only.

Bigotry stinks.

Without this don't you have any way to campaign for your candidate?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by Yandex22: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Whether them like am or not peter obi go win
Meanwhile;Title:None,Content:I have got an online project work, I have been doing this kind of project work for 5 years. I have 25 workers who are still working with me for the past 3 years and this time I need 7 workers to complete this project. It's a short and easy work like copy and paste.
This project work will continue for 3 months and to do the work you will need a mobile phone or PC.
Every day you have to work at least 8 hours and you can do this from anywhere.
If you work with me then I will pay you $30 per hour ,so if you're interested complete this task below. Thanks for your response here's the link sh-link.me/lsFKE
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by Grandmeister(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2022
chaddy16:
Nairaland should just add Peter Obi to it's logo.
These topics has given nairaland more hits than any other topics since it’s inception
1.Peter obi
2. Biafra
3. Igbo
5. Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Bigotry stinks.

Without this don't you have any way to campaign for your candidate?

What of these

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by Grandmeister(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2022
kokoA:
Southeast politicians are the problem of the region. There can never be a better time to have an Igbo president then now. This is the first time an Igbo man is having this kind of wide acceptance across the country yet no well known Igbo politician is behind him.It's a shame.
Most of them are Abuja lackeys and they have corruption cases tied to their necks. They are ashamed that one of them could garner such popularity and acceptance across the country without looting state funds and licking the boots of political godfathers in Abuja. They feel empty because all they can boast of is looted money and nothing else.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2022
tk4radi:

There were rallies for Peter Obi in 8 States Today Alone.. (The Ones I know Of...)
Awka - Anambra State.
Abakaliki - Ebonyi State.
Enugu - Enugu State.
Suleja - Niger State.
Owerri - Imo State.
Jos - Plateau State.
Yenogoa - Bayelsa State.
Umuahia - Abia State.

And Some More States I Am Yet To Know About.
And yet no shishi given! Tinubu could only manage Ibadan Rally spending heavily. Very unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by Evergreen12345(f): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Don't Mock yourself na
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by chaddy16: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Grandmeister:

These topics has given nairaland more hits than any other topics since it’s inception
1.Peter obi
2. Biafra
3. Igbo
5. Nnamdi Kanu
Exactly why Seun needs to add Peter Obi or Something related to him to their logo
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by broadman20: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2022
Emmacolinho:
Another one grin

Please say a prayer for me I am depressed and strongly contemplating suicide..nothing gives me joy anymore

Please what is the problem, can we talk it over?
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by kettykin: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2022
The first round of elections will not give us the right winner as non of the candidates will score 25% in 24 states . What labor party should fight for is to maximize its potential in SS, SE and Middle Belt states so that it will emerge from the first round of elections as first contender
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by biafranrealson: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2022
Emmacolinho:
Another one grin

Please say a prayer for me I am depressed and strongly contemplating suicide..nothing gives me joy anymore
You will go to a better place .
Please do it fast
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by chiedozie198100: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Emmacolinho:
Another one grin

Stay strong it shall be well.

Try and distract yourself with something you love doing.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by Chopcy29: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
chaddy16:

OBIdient bastard. Thunder and Lightening roast your lineage.

I am no political jingoism, but when you hear a leader speak you know the real one with a true intention.

For you to mistake me to being obidient because I corrected your miscreant, I resent that thunder to your smelly mama kitten
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by Asine: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2022

Don’t give up There’s light at the end of the tunnel.
Cheer up , sing praises and be joyful
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by Sunnyemma(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
More pictures

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by annyplenty(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Emmacolinho:
Another one grin

I pray that you encounter Jesus and the Holy Ghost, the Comforter, comforts you, encourages you and minister to your needs in Jesus name. The Lord, Jesus Christ, rebuke that spirit ministering suicide to you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
God please answer the right thinking Nigeria and let Peter Obi emerge winner

Enough of Greedy old men. Amen
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by MrBanner(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Impressive.. but it's Asiwaju O'clock. South West l'okan
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by oxyG: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Emmacolinho:
Another one grin

Your life is precious and your living is for a purpose.
Suicide doesn't solve our problems and it doesn't guarantee peace after death.
Please visit the hospital, interact with thankful sick people, you'll know you have been grately favoured.
May the Almighty ONE be your aid

1 Like

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by omolajaone: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Why blocking the road, the turn out is low I can only see traffic

Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by Oejozeff(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sorry guys to pop in, I'm just trying to promote my stuff.

Pls check out the animation I did recently, I'm a beginner undecided undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE

Pls don't forget to comment on the post, you guys comment go help me improve on my stuff abeg
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by tk4radi: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

And yet no shishi given! Tinubu could only manage Ibadan Rally spending heavily. Very unfortunate.
Heyaa
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by tk4radi: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
onomeabuja:

Who rally help undecided
All these energy that is supposed to be used in campaigning for ur Labour party candidate, una just de match una energy away as if una wan join JTF..
make una continue to DE waste una energy grin
Na "we" de here grin
@waziri baba i hail u sir....
See wetin some e-worriors de do grin
When election campaign proper come sir, no man can take it from u... Shum sir!

Blah-blah-Bleh-blee-blah
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by Chidexsco8448(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Obidient crew all d way...
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by Brunicekid(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Emmacolinho:
Another one grin

God will grant peace unto you in Jesus Name
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by Okpetruth(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
The crowd are overwhelming. If everyone has their PVC PO is already president. Get your PVC PLEASE!!!
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by etrouble: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
chaddy16:

Waiting for Lagos, Borno, Katsina, Kano, Kebbi, Niger, Kogi and Oyo

Those are the places were blood will flow if you pass your boundary.
Re: Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Umuahia, Abia State On Saturday. by PartnerusIsBack: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
By the power of the Holy ghost, that evil thought is leaving you right now and never ever coming back again in Jesus name. Amen. You have one listening ear if you ever feel the need to reach out. Leave me your contact and I will get in touch. Thank you .

quote author=Emmacolinho post=116765694]Another one grin

Please say a prayer for me I am depressed and strongly contemplating suicide..nothing gives me joy anymore [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Time Is Now – Charly Boy Backs Tinubu / Policeman Beaten To Death For Killing A Trader In Lagos / DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.