Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus (36817 Views)

One Killed As Oro Worshippers, Christians Clash In Lagos / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by dreamxhaser: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2022
JASONjnr:

Isn't it the same with Allah....Or worse...

We pray unconditionally..

But you pray compulsorily and MUST ensure that you complete your prayers....Why do you pray if your Allah was supposed to know your problems?

Also, we fought to stop the ridicules and not to kill using blasphemy.

Christianity is very tolerant. I can imagine if this was Islam. the whole country will be on lockdown looking for his head to cut.

You are sick, do you think God brought to this world to watch you have fun and place some laws on what and what not

In Islam we believe and know Allah brought us to earth to worship him. Therefore it is compulsory to do that by praying the 5 daily salat, giving out zakat, fasting during Ramadan and going to Pilgrim(if you are capable).

Also aside the five daily salat (worship) we can pray to Allah for anything we want anytime anywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by melody91: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
The LGBTQ community dare not try this with Islam and they know it . But because Christianity is soft , they happily do all sorts of things including dressing up like Jesus as we see in the above picture
stop being a hypocrite.. na y u no progress in life, think about that lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Jashub: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2022
melody91:
stop being an hypocrite.. na y u no progress in life, think about that lipsrsealed
Try wearing a picture of Prophet Muhammad and see if you will walk out alive grin
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by egunna(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Susu888:
Ah... I thought Christians were tolerant nd always turn the other cheek grin
or they allow God to fight his own battles grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by melody91: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
Try wearing a picture of Prophet Muhammad and see if you will walk out alive grin
the thread is not about Islam.. stop trying to shift goal post... You lots get problem, always shying away from the truth undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by dtruth50: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Why are Christians like this? These people are not Muslims, why tagging and insulting Muslims? and you call ur religion as a tolerance religion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by JASONjnr(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2022
dreamxhaser:

You are sick, do you think God brought to this world to watch you have fun and place some laws on what and what not

In Islam we believe and know Allah brought us to earth to worship him. Therefore it is compulsory to do that by praying the 5 daily salat, giving out zakat, fasting during Ramadan and going to Pilgrim(if you are capable).

Also aside the five daily salat (worship) we can pray to Allah for anything we want anytime anywhere.

And when you pray to Allah to give you whatever you want....Do you have it instantly? If you don't, then your first post was also applicable to your Allah.

Also, if your Allah created you to worship him 5times everyday and not to have fun, them you're nothing but a robot. No wonder you kill people at ease and expect to go have sex with 72virgins....What a myopic way of thinking...

Not to condemn your religion...But you're brainwashed and you don't think straight.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Jashub: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2022
melody91:
the thread is not about Islam.. stop trying to shift goal post... You lots get problem, always shying away from the truth undecided
The truth is this : the LGBTQ community should stop forcefully indoctrinating the world on their views on Jesus , culture and upbringing.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2022
The pride was held illegally so the cops given to them weren't enough for protection and it's Serbia,one of the most homophobic countries in the world despite discrimination against same sex being banned there, it's just Russia's homophobic sister

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
The truth is this : the LGBTQ community should stop forcefully indoctrinating the world on their views on Jesus , culture and upbringing.
LoL,like the crusades never happened?
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2022
backnbeta:
LGBTQ shouldn't force their beliefs on us; they should do their thing without involving Jesus Christ! The fact remains that christians are extremely tolerant; we don't shed blood in Jesus name undecided
LoL,you Christians kid yourselves,go research the crusades and come back later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Jashub: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL,like the crusades never happened?
The crusades happened...so what ? Mao and Stalin killed over 100 million of their own people ...so what ? Adolf Hitler killed over 4million Jews and wanted to turn Africa into a plantation....so what ?

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2022
KosiGee:

It’s not an excuse for idiots to disrespect and cause offence.

If that man had mimicked prophet Mohammed, his face would’ve been circulated all over the world and Islamic fanatics would’ve hunted and killed him by now.
Now you get a taste of your own medicine,we will keep on mocking your messiah because that's the harm y'all continue to put on queer people

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Franzinni: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2022
If you are gay, you are not normal... But what is?

We live in a world of mad people
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
The crusades happened...so what ? Mao and Stalin killed over 100 million of their own people ...so what ? Adolf Hitler killed over 4million Jews and wanted to turn Africa into a plantation....so what ?
Yea and we will continue to mock religion just like how religion calls my attraction an abomination so what?

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2022
hardon1:
Na wa sef. Can't the LGBT just do their thing without mocking any religion
Can religion do their thing without calling my my sexuality an abomination? Until they can do that,then we won't stop

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Blakjewelry(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Was Jesus gay?lol
Baba nothing dey sup,we Don dey mock Santa Claus and Spiderman,lol.

Why Christians dey vex over a story character na?look how violent they became asap,why the Jesus no fit fight for himself.
Not cool respect other peoples beliefs no matter what.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Chiffy:
These lgbt bastards are really beginning to get on our nerves.
Any Nigerian wey dey nurse this nonsense, i advise you travel outside to join your people in the west, else death awaits you., nothing more, nothing less.
The bastards wouldn't dare try this with Islam.
The same thing is done by Muslims in countries like Bulgaria, Croatia and Turkiyé so it ain't anything new

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Jashub: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yea and we will continue to mock religion just like how religion calls my attraction an abomination so what?
Your attraction is a mental illness because you are identifying as something that you are not. This is

1. Delusional

2. Morally wrong

3. Shameful

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ShaqFu: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Kei144:
Belgrade: Police and Christians clash at an LGBT parade after a mockery was made of Jesus Christ

It is being reported that police were forced to flee the scene after the devot Christians overpowered them.

Christians were angered and offended when a man draped in pride flag appeared mocking the crucifixion of Christ.

https://twitter.com/Klaus_Arminius/status/1571233618265079811?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1571233618265079811%7Ctwgr%5E77303bb75f04474ef1102c28dddd18748cd3782e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.godlikeproductions.com%2Fforum1%2Fmessage5235031%2Fpg1
Well christians are known to do the same. The way they preach the gospel and tell you the things you like to do is a sin isn't right at all.

I also condemn the mocking of Christ by this colour people. For fvck sake, can't people just practice whatever they believe without shoving it down other people's throat.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by phemmyfour: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2022
Susu888:
Ah... I thought Christians were tolerant nd always turn the other cheek grin
At least no casualty
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Not cool respect other peoples beliefs no matter what.
The .....same way Christians respected irreligious people during the crusades?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
Well christians are known to do the same. The way they preach the gospel and tell you the things you like to do is a sin isn't right at all.

I also condemn the mocking of Christ by this colour people. For fvck sake, can't people just practice whatever they believe without shoving it down other people's throat.
When religion stops making a mockery of their sexuality by calling it an abomination then they will stop
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
Your attraction is a mental illness because you are identifying as something that you are not. This is

1. Delusional

2. Morally wrong

3. Shameful
Yea,your words mean nothing because you aren't in a place of power to do shit neither are you in the medical field

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by dreamxhaser: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2022
JASONjnr:

And when you pray to Allah to give you whatever you want....Do you have it instantly? If you don't, then your first post was also applicable to your Allah.

Also, if your Allah created you to worship him 5times everyday and not to have fun, them you're nothing but a robot. No wonder you kill people at ease and expect to go have sex with 72virgins....What a myopic way of thinking...

Not to condemn your religion...But you're brainwashed and you don't think straight.

Who said you are brought to this world to suffer and not have fun? I said we are brought to this life to worship Allah.

Is praying 5 times a day to much for you to call anyone that does it a robot? 5 times prayer that isn't more than 10 minutes each.

May I ask you, everything around you has a purpose (even the candle light), so what your purpose in life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Blakjewelry(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The .....same way Christians respected irreligious people during the crusades?
Well it all depends on their level of maturity, check the likes of Bishop Matthew kukah, if you behave like someone because if their actions then you are no different from them.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2022
Electrochemistry:
There are Antichrists in the world already. But if this man knew the implication of mocking the passion of Christ, he would go home and cry bitterly for his action.

I guess he's one of those philosophers using logic to deceive themselves forgetting that there's a limit to what human brain can carry.
And I guess you are still one of those spiritually inclined people who still live under the shackles of white supremacy......Well done
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ShaqFu: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

When religion stops making a mockery of their sexuality by calling it an abomination then they will stop
They're both guilty of doing the same thing. Christians shove their beliefs in their faces by calling their sexuality an abomination while they shove their sexuality in people's faces by calling it identity.

Things like this always boils down to who can react more. Christians in Belgrade just laid credence to how powerful they are if they can overpower the police. It's even funny the police didn't even call for reinforcement.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2022
fredoooooo:
These LGBT peopl are so selfish, they just want everyone to support them . You have your right and I ha e mine too .. no need to cry .
Majority of the are psychologically not ok they're aggressive and always think yiu ha e negative thoughts about them ... Awon werey grin
Until your religion stops condemning my sexuality by calling it an abomination,we won't stop with the mockery
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by dreamxhaser: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The same thing is done by Muslims in countries like Bulgaria, Croatia and Turkiyé so it ain't anything new

Those one's na mumu people now

Come north try am see if I wouldn't feed your dead body to my dogs.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by VULCAN(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2022
I know you lie a lot to others.

One person you should not lie to is yourself.

Was anybody blown up?

Was anybody beheaded?

Was any plane hijacked and flown into a building?

The answer is No.

The religion that shows its anger that way is known to all.

If Christians showed their anger and no life was lost, I'm ok with it.

adekolaelect:
Mumu Religions worriors will not come here how what is happening in Islam also happens in Christianity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / The Bible Does Not Support Drinking Alcohol, Don't Let Anyone Fool You / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.