Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus (36923 Views)

One Killed As Oro Worshippers, Christians Clash In Lagos / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ashawopikin(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Serbians ain't joking
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by BeanmanX(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
This LGBT people are doing too much these days,,, rubbish and confused people.

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by hardon1(m): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Can religion do their thing without calling my my sexuality an abomination? Until they can do that,then we won't stop

So na which one you? Gay, lesbian, trans or bisexual?

2 Likes

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by BnQoyyim(m): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Comparing a clash with no dead victims to Islamabad that kills for blasphemy.

Even the blind knows which religion is the religion of pieces.

1 Samuel 15: 3

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Matthew 10:34
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

2 Likes

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Fool, where has the go good laws of those countries lead them to huh?

Are they better than highly religious countries.

Just try am and see work of God, there are lots of politicians that are gay in this country, but they dear not come out open because they know what it means
LoL, dude have you done your research on highly religious countries before spewing this misinformation? The hellhole you call a country could start as an headway
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
fredoooooo:

If you like mock jesus or Muhammed from now till forever , How's that my business.
Oga don't just bring the idea that I have to support you.
You're free to do whatever you want just like I'm free to do whatever I want too ..
We shoukd all take responsibilities for our actions in the end and not blame anyone
No one cares about your support,just tell you and fellow religious cultists to stop spewing misinformation and remove us from your fictional sermon
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by sharone21(f): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
These ones needed help more than being fought....

It is good to look away in such circumstances.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
VULCAN:
Of course it's an abomination.

To slide a dick into another man's asshole is an abomination.

That you chose to do it won't make the rest of us accept it.

The global gay population is under 5% yet you want to dominate the remaining 95% of us.

That gays ran to Hollywood to project it to the world that almost everyone in US is gay is a deception that has deceived many.

Every series must have a gay character otherwise the Hollywood execs won't greenlight the script.

We have started our pushback against this oppression by a tiny minority who have been pushing above their weight for decades now.

You guys will start to feel the heat soon.

Nobody said you can't be gay in your room. The problem is when you say that straight people should be punished for not finding your lifestyle choice acceptable.

LoL,the nerve of you perverts like is sex the only thing on you straight people's minds when human attraction is involved? Go cry all you want man,that's Serbia,the homophobic sister to Russia so that wasn't surprising
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by magzey: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Ritualistic village skunk, Stop mouthing off garbage you worthless piece of human debris. Why can't you ask muslims such question. Muslim the religion of piss, terrorist-breeding religion do this alot. Why cant prophet muhammad fight for himself?
So you people dey asked why can't you reason with your brains? grin
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
fredoooooo:

NO ..
A you're thinking I have something against you too ? No
Well years of discrimination have taught us that we will always be the main target
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by fredoooooo: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

No one cares about your support,just tell you and fellow religious cultists to stop spewing misinformation and remove us from your fictional sermon
You xan do that yourself... peace out. What you do with your life or qhati do with minne shoukd t be yiur probelm..
If you meet any teligion peeps on the road , you xan slap them na ya wahala ..
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by melody91: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is the thread about why he didnt progress?
ask Jesus na
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by fredoooooo: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Well years of discrimination have taught us that we will always be the main target

Majority of those religion peeps are Phools , so I understand and I'm not representing any

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

You're a minority and expect people to respect you when you cant respect others, going around mocking them and acting victimized when you're dished your own medicine.
How is fighting what's bigger than you going to help your situation..
I guess its cowardice attacking the soft religion.. try it with the others and see if your sexual organs would remain in tact ...

I have lost all respect I once dished out to your type..
Maybe you guys deserve to be rejected since you go around mocking people's religion and belief, you also deserve to be mocked...

I retract my support and encouragement to the LGBT community.
And you transfer that support to religious folks? Good,got it,we've been told that we are an endlessly bitter community but we are the monsters society made. Just so you know man,you were never an ally,a true ally would know that religious folks have been attacking queer people for centuries because they don't adhere to their norms,just these few years that we are serving them with their own medicine, everyone is getting their wings in a bunch. You can't pay hate for hate but sometimes it's good to soil you clothes with mud to make a statement,they keep calling us abominations and spewing hate for us even when we continue to mind our business
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nicenixon:
just shut up mehn, you have been mentioning crusade as if jihad never happened.
Glad you brought that up too so birds of the same feather should flock together
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL,like the crusades never happened?
Now i know ur a fool.. I have nothing against anyone's sexuality but this ur lame attempt to defend this outright disrespect for others religion goes to show how really dense u are.

2 Likes

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Killbillz:

Now i know ur a fool.. I have nothing against anyone's sexuality but this ur lame attempt to defend this outright disrespect for others religion goes to show how really dense u are.
Exactly what I assumed,the vile gaslighting,like your "good fellows" haven't been spewing hate against people who don't adhere to their views since time immemorial? And please stop with the bolded, it just makes your homophobia more obvious,just accept you are a bigot with a full chest

3 Likes

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
hardon1:

So na which one you? Gay, lesbian, trans or bisexual?
None
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Exactly what I assumed,the vile gaslighting,like your "good fellows" haven't been spewing hate against people who don't adhere to their views since time immemorial?
Then with this ur warped mindset u shouldn't be crying in defence when homophobes and the likes come for ur throats because it's exactly what ur supporting and trying stupidly to justify against Christianity and Christ

2 Likes

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by hardon1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

None

Perhaps you are shy grin grin grin. Else you wouldn't have quoted my earlier post
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Killbillz:

Then with this ur warped mindset u shouldn't be crying in defence when homophobes and the likes come for ur throats because it's exactly what ur supporting and trying stupidly to justify against Christianity and Christ
So we've started oppression Olympics? Good, let's talk about which one have received more pain physically, mentally and emotionally from the other.....yea,I think history will tell you it's the "good fellows" that's done more harm to queer people more

2 Likes

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
hardon1:

Perhaps you are shy grin grin grin. Else you wouldn't have quoted my earlier post
I'm labelless which means I don't care about labels,I just love whom I love
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by PassionEmpire: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Ritualistic village skunk, Stop mouthing off garbage you worthless piece of human debris. Why can't you ask muslims such question. Muslim the religion of piss, terrorist-breeding religion do this alot. Why cant prophet muhammad fight for himself?
swears...
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by hardon1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm labelless which means I don't care about labels,I just love whom I love

So why you come quote me before na
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by RepoMan007: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kei144:
If the Sodomites are suppose to be so affirming and loving why do they go after Jesus Christ, Christians and children.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5235031/reply96402209
They are confused beings.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by PassionEmpire: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

You're a minority and expect people to respect you when you cant respect others, going around mocking them and acting victimized when you're dished your own medicine.
How is fighting what's bigger than you going to help your situation..
I guess its cowardice attacking the soft religion.. try it with the others and see if your sexual organs would remain in tact ...

I have lost all respect I once dished out to your type..
Maybe you guys deserve to be rejected since you go around mocking people's religion and belief, you also deserve to be mocked...

I retract my support and encouragement to the LGBT community.

well,too bad,last time i checked,whether you support the queers or not,it doesnt count...
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

So we've started oppression Olympics? Good, let's talk about which one have received more pain physically, mentally and emotionally from the other.....yea,I think history will tell you it's the "good fellows" that's done more harm to queer people more
Oga u are a dense fellow with no substance. Another scared kid trying too hard to feel important by associating with LGBTQQIP2SAA. I see right through u. I have no time to waste on fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Quaddafi29: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Disgusting creatures and dregs of Soddom and Gomorrah. I feel like puking when I see annoying worms even here in Nigeria.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by CheapHomes1: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
melody91:
ask Jesus na

Did you ask Jesus before you said this:

"stop being an hypocrite.. na y u no progress in life, think about that "

Is the thread about why he didnt progress?
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Repent, the war to destruction (hell) is wide
Kei144:
If the Sodomites are suppose to be so affirming and loving why do they go after Jesus Christ, Christians and children.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5235031/reply96402209
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
It is no views, it is the truth.
Jashub:
The answer is simple : they want to forcefully make you to accept their own views of how they understand Jesus ,religion and upbringing. This is called bigotry and it is another form of intolerance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift / Demonic Convenant Associate With Attachment And Weavon / Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.