Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus (36937 Views)

One Killed As Oro Worshippers, Christians Clash In Lagos / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Jashub: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
It is no views, it is the truth.
In what sense ?
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
They will kill for blasphemy but will not kill for sodomising. Pretenders
MasterJayJay:

Comparing a clash with no dead victims to Islamabad that kills for blasphemy.

Even the blind knows which religion is the religion of pieces.

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ObamaMessi: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
PassionEmpire:
swears...
Na ya papa name
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Emperor88(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Susu888:
Ah... I thought Christians were tolerant nd always turn the other cheek grin
When will they allow their gawd fight for himself.

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Sleekfingers: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kei144:
Belgrade: Police and Christians clash at an LGBT parade after a mockery was made of Jesus Christ

It is being reported that police were forced to flee the scene after the devot Christians overpowered them.

Christians were angered and offended when a man draped in pride flag appeared mocking the crucifixion of Christ.

https://twitter.com/Klaus_Arminius/status/1571233618265079811?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1571233618265079811%7Ctwgr%5E77303bb75f04474ef1102c28dddd18748cd3782e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.godlikeproductions.com%2Fforum1%2Fmessage5235031%2Fpg1

Was Jesus not a batty man ? Pumping peter's ass....
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by dalass(f): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Was Jesus not a batty man ? Pumping peter's ass....

Your hatred never allowed you to read that Peter was a happily married man whose mother in law Jesus healed.

You need serious healing from psychotic problems undecided

Wa wa alright las las

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Sleekfingers: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
dalass:

Your hatred never allowed you to read that Peter was a happily married man whose mother in law Jesus healed.

You need serious healing from psychotic problems undecided

Wa wa alright las las

So married men don't practice it? Jesus was drilling peter's butt. Know this, and know peace....
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Susu888:
You no well. Can that be done to Muhammad?
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Komolafe89: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
VictorDivine:
Christians are the most powerful set of people. Our tolerance stems from the preaching of Jesus Christ.We can overpower every forces joint together.

The other side will not like thisgrin

Hear this idiot out ! Christians of today welcome all this sort of nonsense all in the name of civilization, it's only in churches throughout the world that are conjugating gays and lesbians what have you ever said about it ? Hypocrite of the highest level
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by CaptainAyub: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Susu888:
They have not beheaded nor roasted anyone.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by etrange: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
First, the mockery was totally wrong and unnecessary. You're not there to mock any religion, you're there to celebrate your Pride and go home.

Second, those that were angered mock gay people and call them all sorts of names both online and offline. But as soon as they got served, all hell was let lose.

Third, I thought we mock Muslims when they fight for thier god? If it was Muslims that did this, we would have been saying "what kind of god needs you to fight for him?" Now Christians are attacking people for dressing in a certain way, and yes, that's the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by kingPhidel(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
If it were the other religion, the whole of that country is in deep shit. But there tolerance in Christ Jesus. Make God forgive them sad
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by armadeo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Watched the video and I can say without a doubt that religion had nothing to do with what we saw.

It's was pure homophobia and not Christians vs gay people.

Stop promoting shit.

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Ishilove: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
armadeo:
Watched the video and I can say without a doubt that religion had nothing to do with what we saw.

It's was pure homophobia and not Christians vs gay people.

Stop promoting shit.
Where can I watch it?
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by armadeo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ishilove:

Where can I watch it?

It's just a short clip on twitter on the link. Honestly there were no pride members in the video so maybe that was after the mini riot started.

Then again it might be a totally different video and some mischievous person wants to stir of religious animosity.

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by zuto4u(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
There is an extent you can push a sleeping lion. We are tolerant and u know it, but don't over stretch us because the effect will definitely be more dangerous than u think.
Susu888:
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by kareemkamil(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
VictorDivine:
Christians are the most powerful set of people. Our tolerance stems from the preaching of Jesus Christ.We can overpower every forces joint together.

Christians are the most untolerant & unsatisfied people in the whole world, u are inside ur room they'll be knocking at ur door, inside commercial bus, they we be disturbing, & if a Muslim intend to take a position in the country, they will be saying Islamic agender.

1 Like

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Creedcyph(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
shocked

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by lagosrd: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Better. Let them respect other people's faith
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Amayabor1: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Susu888:

If not for the tolerant nature of the Christian faith, countries like Nigeria would have been in civil war today.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by adebayo111: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kei144:
Belgrade: Police and Christians clash at an LGBT parade after a mockery was made of Jesus Christ

It is being reported that police were forced to flee the scene after the devot Christians overpowered them.

Christians were angered and offended when a man draped in pride flag appeared mocking the crucifixion of Christ.

https://twitter.com/Klaus_Arminius/status/1571233618265079811?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1571233618265079811%7Ctwgr%5E77303bb75f04474ef1102c28dddd18748cd3782e%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.godlikeproductions.com%2Fforum1%2Fmessage5235031%2Fpg1
later they will say xtians don't fight at any provocation regarding blasphemy of jesus
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Flamemignon1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
hardon1:

So why you come quote me before na
Just asked a question
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by etrouble: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kei144:
If the Sodomites are suppose to be so affirming and loving why do they go after Jesus Christ, Christians and children.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5235031/reply96402209

Advise them to come after Prophet Mohammed (SAW) it will take just few weeks to wipe them off forever.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by etrouble: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
VictorDivine:

You have not overcome useless Gays oooo. Let the useless Gays come after Islam, you will never hear of them again. Islam will teach them a bitter lesson
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by dalass(f): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sleekfingers:

So married men don't practice it? Jesus was drilling peter's butt. Know this, and know peace....

You speak what you have zero knowledge of.

You have no peace and no knowledge undecided undecided undecided
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by PhantomThief(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
The LGBTQ community dare not try this with Islam and they know it . But because Christianity is soft , they happily do all sorts of things including dressing up like Jesus as we see in the above picture
What if those LGBTQ communities are all Christians and no single Muslim amongst them grin
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Jashub: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
PhantomThief:

What if those LGBTQ communities are all Christians and no single Muslim amongst them grin
I love this bolded statement . It smells of a conditional style of thinking , but I am sure there are plenty of muslims who are codedly part of the LGBTQ community professing love for themselves grin

Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by Kdon2: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Susu888:

Make Dem try am with head slammers let's see what happens globally...particularly in Nigeria
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ImperialKingJosh: 12:41am On Sep 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And you transfer that support to religious folks? Good,got it,we've been told that we are an endlessly bitter community but we are the monsters society made. Just so you know man,you were never an ally,a true ally would know that religious folks have been attacking queer people for centuries because they don't adhere to their norms,just these few years that we are serving them with their own medicine, everyone is getting their wings in a bunch. You can't pay hate for hate but sometimes it's good to soil you clothes with mud to make a statement,they keep calling us abominations and spewing hate for us even when we continue to mind our business

LGBT was never a monster society made, it's been in existence since creation even practiced by animals ..
Moving on..
So to be an ally I'll go against my religious beliefs from birth and support a group I grew up to know, tried to understand and gradually accepted to respect, that choose instead of peacefully projecting their persons they resulted to fight and insult my belief..
You expect I chose between my family and a friend
You must be living in another planet to think I would support people I am growing to understand who takes pleasure to mock my religion...
You claim society made you monsters, but you didnt see other religions to attack, cowards! You choose that which can tolerate your stupidity and went on pro max to instigate a fight and play victim later..
Society is gradually accepting your status and instead to encourage those who have accepted and peacefully educate those who dont have, you resulted to this low life of insulting a targeted religion..
Let's see how that would play out..
You just proved to us how intolerant and insensitive you are and proved you are a subject one shouldn't respect and be intolerant to..
How can I tolerate those who dont respect me?
Let's see you insult your way to respect...
You cant pay hate with hate, but here you are..
Haven't history taught you anything?
Christians n Muslims lived years trying to destroy the other, but it took till this century for us to gradually heal n grow.. and you feel your group can survive the hate if this goes to a full blown issue, lol...

I would like to see how this goes with the tone of violence you LGBT chose..

You just set your acceptance 20 years backwards

It's a pity the few LGBT people like my friends at owerri, those in church and ones I dated that have respect and common sense would be affected by this show of stupidity ...
Even if I choose to respect them as a person, subconsciously I cant respect their group anymore..
You all are a joke now..

And till the LGBT people make a public apology, a lot of people who have grown to accept them would be having change of hearts.
Re: Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus by ImperialKingJosh: 12:43am On Sep 19, 2022
PassionEmpire:

well,too bad,last time i checked,whether you support the queers or not,it doesnt count...

Lol, so in your mind you think I'm the only one you affected....
Hahaha!
Broaden your perspective..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Demonic Convenant Associate With Attachment And Weavon / Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door / How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.