Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,501 members, 7,847,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK (883 Views)

Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President / “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by hisexcellency34: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2022
A former Commissioner for Information in Edo state, Prince Kassim Afegbua on Saturday said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has the best qualities to lead Nigeria among all the candidates that have shown interest in the 2023 general elections.

Addressing some cross section of Nigerians in London, United Kingdom (UK), Afegbua said he is in the country to "promote the candidacy of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who in my estimation fits into the bill of 2023 presidency than any other candidate".

While admitting that the 2023 presidential election is a three-horse race, Afegbua said Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has through his actions show that he is not interested in the unity of Nigeria by seeking to become president after President Muhammadu Buhari, another Northerner is completing eight years in office.

" Nigeria needs Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to lead this country from May 29 2023 because he is the best among those who have so far shown interest and i say this with all sense of responsibility and experience in political management, in my advocacy experience and my understanding of the intricate logic of the Nigerian Federation".

"I have continued to say it relentlessly that under a plural society that Nigeria is, with our diversities, it is a requirement for you to balance all the algorithms of power between the Northern and Southern protectorate, tracing our history from 1914 till date".

"So if a President Buhari is finishing eight years as a president of Nigeria of Northern extraction, the law of natural justice prescribes that it should be the turn of the Southern protectorate. Except you want to hurt the unity of Nigeria or you want to further deepen the crisis, that is when you begin to canvass for another Northerner succeeding Buhari".

"We don't need to beggar the issue. We need to state it as succinctly as it should be that Nigeria is a heterogeneous country that is sitting on a tripod. If the tripod is not working as a function of the disparities, at least the North and South must work".

"Of course, you are all aware that I have left the PDP formally as a result of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar's emergence against the run of play at the PDP convention. I am supporting Asiwaju Tinubu’s aspiration by my own estimation that he has better qualities and better understanding of the dominant issues in the country with a view to uniting us than a Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar".

"They call Atiku a unifier but I am not sure he has been able to unify his home. So, all of that rhetorics can't sit well with me based on my understanding of Nigerian political dynamics".

Speaking about Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate, Afegbua said Obi will divide PDP's votes in the South East but will find it difficult to get votes in some key Northern states.

"Take a Peter Obi for example. He is the rave of the moment youths are following him and all of that. Truth is, he can't break into the political structures of some dominant states in the North. He may be popular in the South, particularly in the South East but he won't be able to muster the required votes that will get him the presidency. At any rate, I haven't seen any of the qualities that are being touted about him across board".

"I watched his interview on CNN. It was very drab, bland, no depth. I say this with all sense of responsibility, as a presidential candidate, you can't be telling me you are coming to solve Nigeria's security problems. No! You should be telling me what you intend to do to solve the problem not by making general statements that can be said by even a kindergarten pupil" .

https://independent.ng/2023-afegbua-meets-nigerians-in-diaspora-drums-support-for-tinubus-presidential-bid/

5 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2022
He don't know who he is supporting!
Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Totilopussylick(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2022
The only people that supports Tinubu are those that sleeping is their hobby tongue

3 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Yoruba1stson: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2022
BAT for me, BAT for you
Jagaban is coming, he is unstoppable
Join the moving train now

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Ahmed0336(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2022
February is around the corner.

Time will tell who will lead this great country and giant of Africa.
Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by APCnaPDP: 9:21am On Sep 18, 2022
Drumming support for Tinubu makes no sense, however, I agree with the interview granted by Obi. What was he thinking ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by DesignMaestro(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2022
"I watched his interview on CNN. It was very drab, bland, no depth. I say this with all sense of responsibility, as a presidential candidate, you can't be telling me you are coming to solve Nigeria's security problems. No! You should be telling me what you intend to do to solve the problem not by making general statements that can be said by even a kindergarten pupil" .

Only bigots support the incompetent Pandora man.

<><> BAT'23....Jagaban is coming!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by 35824L: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Batified is spreading like wildfire.

Frontpage oya.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Wisetrue99: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Collect your share, drum support but vote Obi!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Wisetrue99: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2022
35824L:

Frontpage oya.
People wey dey deceive Tinubu plenty

2 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by GeneralPula: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Wisetrue99:

People wey dey deceive Tinubu plenty
Shey nah why you no fit rest anymore?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Abdul05: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2022
35824L:

Frontpage oya.
>
Yoruba1stson:
BAT for me, BAT for you
Jagaban is coming, he is unstoppable
Join the moving train now
:

Correct... grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Betanaija42moro: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2022
The youths must work hard to secure the future of this country, by voting out old corrupt politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Tochi3(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku have nothing to offer Nigerians...

Vote wisely
Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Wisetrue99: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2022
GeneralPula:

Shey nah why you no fit rest anymore?
Is this all you have to say

Chai! grin Tinubu money don enter one chance grin

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by GeneralPula: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Is this all you have to say

Chai! grin Tinubu money don enter one chance grin

I’ve got a lot to say when the time is right.
Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by VictorDivine: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2022
We dont care! Tinubu and his cohorts can feed their emotion for the meant time. This man is too old to realize he was played.
Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Wisetrue99: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2022
GeneralPula:

I’ve got a lot to say when the time is right.

grin cheesy grin will the time ever be right

I take it that this work is not a hobby or the product you are marketing is not good grin just thinking out loud
Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2022
It will surely be the greatest joy for we youths to see Tinubu and Atiku vanquish their loot while Obi is declared the winner. Then we will rejoice in tha Lord Amen.

So shall it be

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by omenka(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
The East will eat breakfast ordered for them by his Royal Majesty, Jagaban of Borgu, BOLA AHMED TINUBU come 2023, if they continue along this trajectory of wanton hate and bigotry.

It is in their best interest to quit the cherade and align themselves with the right candidate so they can at least reap the rewards of their works, unlike the shabby treatment they've received from PDP for the past 23 years. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Kingozymandias(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
omenka:
[b]The East will eat breakfast ordered for them by his Royal Majesty, Jagaban of Borgu, B[/b]OLA AHMED TINUBU come 2023, if they continue along this trajectory of wanton hate and bigotry.

It is in their best interest to quit the cherade and align themselves with the right candidate so they can at least reap the rewards of their works, unlike the shabby treatment they've received from PDP for the past 23 years. smiley
You are nobody and have no right to threaten them. Take you sad hate and bitterness back to Tinubu. You are one of the reasons people hate Tinubu on this forum. You are alway bitter and depressed.

Cry more tears . Buckets will be provided for you to fill with your tears

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by GeneralPula: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wisetrue99:

grin cheesy grin will the time ever be right

I take it that this work is not a hobby or the product you are marketing is not good grin just thinking out loud

No, my product is good hence why it doesn’t really requires much noise. Apple doesn’t make noise yet sales is going on in large..

Even Reno can testify..

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Wisetrue99: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
GeneralPula:

No, my product is good hence why it doesn’t really requires much noise. Apple doesn’t make noise yet sales is going on in large..

Even Reno can testify..
The same Reno that spoke ill of bat grin grin please dont make me laugh
Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by GeneralPula: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wisetrue99:

The same Reno that spoke ill of bat grin grin please dont make me laugh
It’s called politics for a reason. Flatinoz supported atiku in the last elections, now they’re calling him bad and evil.

Reno might speak ill of tinubu cuz he’s not an Apc man, but the truth still remains the truth..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Wisetrue99: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
GeneralPula:

It’s called politics for a reason. Flatinoz supported atiku in the last elections, now they’re calling him bad and evil.

Reno might speak ill of tinubu cuz he’s not an Apc man, but the truth still remains the truth..
No one said anyone is evil

We just have to pick the best out of them

Hence the obidient family
Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by GeneralPula: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wisetrue99:

No one said anyone is evil

We just have to pick the best out of them

Hence the obidient family
Atiku that Flatinoz have called all sort of unusual names..

Maybe peter Obi is your best, Peter obi isn’t mine..
Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by Wisetrue99: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
GeneralPula:

Atiku that Flatinoz have called all sort of unusual names..

Maybe peter Obi is your best, Peter obi isn’t mine..
Toh, the end shall justify the means
Re: 2023: IBB's Spokesman, Kassim Afegbua Drums Support For Tinubu In UK by GeneralPula: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Toh, the end shall justify the means
Definitely!

(1) (Reply)

Suddenly, All The People That Were Kidnapped By Bokoharam Are Being Released / Farooq Kperogi Goofed.His Bayero University Education In English Is Sub Standard / Did US Court Acquit Air Peace Boss Of Fraud? Capital No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.