Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,188 members, 7,849,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra (399 Views)

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Why I Decided Getting PVC Will Be My Students’ Continuous Assessment Test – UNN / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra by Durabest: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
After many years since peter obi ran out of Anambra as Governo,no state has ever wish to be like Anambra state.Look at Lagos state since Bola Tinubu completed his constitutional duty as the best amongst the rest,many states including anambra state,they are praying to be like Lagos.The only thing am owning Obi is to chase him back to Anambra with my voters card.

2 Likes

Re: My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra by fman(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wake up from ya slumber!!
Tinubu fall my hands!!
Dey sleep anyhow.

6 Likes

Re: My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Durabest:
After many years since peter obi ran out of Anambra as Governo,no state has ever wish to be like Anambra state.Look at Lagos state since Bola Tinubu completed his constitutional duty as the best amongst the rest,many states including anambra state,they are praying to be like Lagos.The only thing am owning Obi is to chase him back to Anambra with my voters card.

Tinubu is still sleeping, go wake him up man and stop dreaming.

Peter obi is your next President.

6 Likes

Re: My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra by PraizHim: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Your PVC is just one. It can't put the man below out of sleep.

3 Likes

Re: My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra by YourMrBoo: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra by Anyiamaka: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Durabest:

How much is the weed in your area?
Re: My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra by Jayinyourdreams(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Eyaaa pele

1 Like

Re: My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra by Naijanascam: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Durabest:

Give us Amala and ewedu and take our freedom forever........ even you that came to Lagos hanging on a moving truck with the hope of living on someone's wallet and manhood for survival is claiming lagosian.........

You really need urgent help
Re: My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra by Vulturereloaded: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
And where will it chase you and your family? The same way it chased poverty and inflation into your family from 2015.

Go ahead and punish them more. grin grin grin
Re: My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra by Jflex07(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tinubu urrchins needs their head examined.. Too much drugs

1 Like

Re: My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra by Corridon: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Durabest:

Re: My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra by Betanaija42moro: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Durabest:

Obi is better
Re: My PVC Will Chase Peter Obi Back To Anambra Anambra by Betanaija42moro: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Durabest:
Open your eyes, go and check data source from the renowned Global Data Lab (GDL) - an independent data & research center at the institute of Management research, Radboud University, Netherland

6 indicators used in measuring public governance performance in low-middle income country, *PO* outperformed lagos of Fashola & *BAT* in ALL

Go and verify

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NNPP National Chairman Reacts As INEC Releases Error Laden List For 2023 / Obidients Rally In Ugep, Cross River (pictures) / 2023 Mock Presidential Election On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.