Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz (29184 Views)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Starzo: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Dem need to ban that your mouth there,no face your life dey there dey zuzu around.
How the show take affect una?this thing is rated 18,Dem no force anyone,you no go die if you no watch am, nobody dey threaten you with the show so why you come dey foam everywhere?

This is how religious people act, trying to shove their lifestyle into everyone's head,you guys will be telling us about morality when deep down you are worse.
Pls write a letter to CAN, Catholic association so their priests can stop raping Young boys and brainwashing kids.

Na the rape wey Catholic priest rape you make you never still get sense even late into your adult life?.

May God help you
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Yandex22: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Nigerian youth wasting time watching this,
Meanwhile if you wanna make money online the easy way just read this.
Title:None,Content:I have got an online project work, I have been doing this kind of project work for 5 years. I have 25 workers who are still working with me for the past 3 years and this time I need 7 workers to complete this project. It's a short and easy work like copy and paste.
This project work will continue for 3 months and to do the work you will need a mobile phone or PC.
Every day you have to work at least 8 hours and you can do this from anywhere.
If you work with me then I will pay you $30 per hour ,so if you're interested complete this task below. Thanks for your response here's the link sh-link.me/lsFKE or copy the link to your browser
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Starzo:

Na the rape wey Catholic priest rape you make you never still get sense even late into your adult life?.

May God help you
Ask your God.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by jamesversion: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2022
God1000:
Another BBnaija story, I've written the federal government a letter through information and culture ministry to ban this show but I've not been replied

Goat.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Bontafa: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Ask your God.

Munafukin shatap
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by visijo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Thomthom:
So make we no sleep again.. unless I be Yahoo boy..
even songwriter say "don't sleep wake up collect your money" grin grin
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Ezlynn: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
It's been a competitive so far, but as we look forward to whom will emerge the winner you can save on smart accessories using BBNAIJA coupon code on oraimo eShop.

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by Mohbola(f): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
So na God save Sheggz sef. If they were evicting three he would have gone home. The Anifast chip is the big thing now and your gadgets charge faster now with Oraimo accessories

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz by shegz24(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
lol... Sheggz no get fans shaa cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) / Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films / #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.