Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts (31389 Views)

Male Employee Wears Short Skirt To Work After Men Were Banned From Wearing Short / 8 Things Women Are Banned From Wearing Around The World / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Lee213: 12:22am On Sep 19, 2022
This is not the problem of Nigeria....fight insecurity and bad governance...leave that gender alone����������
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Yakson09: 1:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Islamization

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by BnQoyyim(m): 1:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Modesty remains modesty, even if nobody adhere to it , immoralities remain immoralities even if everybody subscribe to it.
If this happens in a Muslims-dominated area, some dollards would tag it a name and started name-calling.
Be it as it may, things shall surely get balanced.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by themanderon: 1:37am On Sep 19, 2022
They are going the way of South African kids. Over there mini-skirts of the scandalous types are the norm.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by emmi14: 1:42am On Sep 19, 2022
OkutaNla:
If na Lagos do this kind thing, ibo people no go allow us hear word. They'll find a reason to criticize the move.
You're a f.o.ol. Can't you just comment without imagination tendencies?
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by dazzlingd(m): 1:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Sadistic government with misplaced priorities…
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by SaturnNick(m): 2:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamiri:
Short skirts only to show hairy yam k-legs.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by popsyleo1: 2:42am On Sep 19, 2022
I love that. Unlike what is happening in Delta State ( Asaba)

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by daywatcher: 2:43am On Sep 19, 2022
The people go shout Islamisation if same law was made outside of Igboland

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by dreu2fine(m): 3:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

TRIBUNE ONLINE
Very good it should be applied to others sections iooooo most especially bto dekta State with their Sabi Sabi
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Dhury: 3:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Soludo is working for Fulani government to islamize anambra state
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Banhammy717: 3:29am On Sep 19, 2022
If they can't wear it to school, they will wear it to church.
Pastors will encourage it, so far they pay tithe.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by BlackMan6969(m): 3:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Broveens42:

Hahahaha. You are gradually modifying the word... Have you seen the Igbo cultural dance with a piece of clothing around the breast and short piece of clothes around the waist?
Let me borrow your words, .....Is that indecent to our culture?
Word!
hmmm.... U have a point. Now i understand ur perspective.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Nyamiri: 3:58am On Sep 19, 2022
OnionBandit:
You deserve two full cows for the eating pleasure of you and family

Thank you so very much.

I will prefer albino cows, the type that resembles that idiot called Kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by CaptainFM1: 4:10am On Sep 19, 2022
I remember my Principal those years. She had to define the skirt for the girls. "She insisted and enforced it that the school skirt must cover the knees and up to where the socks ends, and it must not be bodycon styled nor must it be tiny-plitted.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by phemmyfour: 4:15am On Sep 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

So secondary school students wearing mini skirt is the cause of lack of nation building and the reason the working class are distracted and idling away?

You are not telling yourself the truth !
Sec school girls for that matter

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Alpharey: 4:28am On Sep 19, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
Is that all it takes to improve moral standards?

At least let's start from there. Honestly the way female clothes are running away from their knees and keep going up their thighs these days, you will wonder if there is competition going on. And to the younger generation, that seems so normal to them. They need to look back to few years ago when people dress decently.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Alpharey: 4:32am On Sep 19, 2022
OkutaNla:
If na Lagos do this kind thing, ibo people no go allow us hear word. They'll find a reason to criticize the move.

There you go again. Ok, they will separate yoloba, hausa, ibibio, etc. And give them different dress codes. Igbo matter is mercilessly dealing with you.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by OnionBandit(f): 4:41am On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamiri:

Thank you so very much.

I will prefer albino cows, the type that resembles that idiot called Kanu.
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by nony43(m): 5:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamiri:
Obiano built a prison for children in Anambra. Soludo has now banned them from dressing like prostitutes.

Obviously, parenting has failed in Anambra and the government is doing the job of the family unit. Not surprising since even parents in that side are so undisciplined and senseless.

Your name says it all. SENSELESS.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by mensos544: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Islam is d best Religion. All ds kind of issues hv bn addressed fr over 1444yrs back now other side is copying gradually
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Stanweezy(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Is better they wear trouser than short skirt or the new Mary Amaka they imposed on them
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Lovenorth: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2022
If it was Muslims that brought out the agenda they would be shouting, they are trying to Islamise us
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Microwhy: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Muslim students in your schools said they want to be covered appropriately but you lots said no, because of stupidity and bigotry.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by yahmohy27: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Islandlady:

Supported, the rate at which we ladies are going, we might end up naked on the streets without clothes all in the name of fashion!
Supported because you have passed the stage abi
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by yahmohy27: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Islandlady:
People like you are the problem of our society...Stop being hypocritical!

Condemn what is wrong and stop acting Woke!

Even the western world dresses corporate and decent when they are in a corporate environment!
Yes, you are right
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Ebubu: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2022
popsyleo1:
I love that. Unlike what is happening in Delta State ( Asaba)
asaba na ashawo quarters?
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2022
You ain't see nothing, go Calabar. HQTR of micro mini
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by 547muhammed: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2022
For me is a welcome idea. Cos these little girls nowadays u cant trust themFor me is a welcome idea. Cos these little girls nowadays u cant trust them...
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by FarmTech(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Very good. But something shud also be done for tight dresses. There are these tight skirt that they can easily adjust to be mini skirt or knee lenght skirt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown / Ghana-Must-Go Shirt & Cap On Model / Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.