Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts (31395 Views)

Male Employee Wears Short Skirt To Work After Men Were Banned From Wearing Short / 8 Things Women Are Banned From Wearing Around The World / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by matm: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Good job. No nation can be built when the working class youths idle away and are distracted.

What about wearing of trousers by female adult educationists/formators/character moulders in front of the students? Should the students imitate them as a solution to wearing of miniskirt?
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Pymetrics: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Let a Muslim governor issued such directive. You would hear a lot of cry from our Christians. Whereas dressing morally is not a Muslim pioneered ideology. It should be for everyone. But our Christians has ascribed moral dressing to Islam alone just because of hatred and short thinking.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2022
matm:

What about wearing of trousers by female adult educationists/formators/character moulders in front of the students? Should the students imitate them as a solution to wearing of miniskirt?
Trousers always better than mini skirts. Mini skirts are seductive
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by asiga(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Misplaced priority.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Yandex22: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Na wao,who do us for this country.
Meanwhile if you wanna make money online just read this.
Title:None,Content:I have got an online project work, I have been doing this kind of project work for 5 years. I have 25 workers who are still working with me for the past 3 years and this time I need 7 workers to complete this project. It's a short and easy work like copy and paste.
This project work will continue for 3 months and to do the work you will need a mobile phone or PC.
Every day you have to work at least 8 hours and you can do this from anywhere.
If you work with me then I will pay you $30 per hour ,so if you're interested complete this task below. Thanks for your response here's the link sh-link.me/lsFKE or copy the link to your browser
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by toprealman: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Good job. No nation can be built when the working class youths idle away and are distracted.

Go and see what they wear in DEVELOPED WEST!
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Islandlady:

Supported, the rate at which we ladies are going, we might end up naked on the streets without clothes all in the name of fashion!

Already happening. I saw two ladies at 69 road (Abuja) in panties, not bum short, but pant, with their butt completely showing. All eyes were on them but they were less concerned.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

You are a hypocrite !

I have nothing to tell you

Shame don catch you grin grin
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2022
toprealman:

Go and see what they wear in DEVELOPED WEST!
They are already developed as you said. What were they wearing at developing stage?

You don't know what all these madness we learn from advanced nations do to Nigeria.
How many youths can boast of having published a book before the age of 20?

Clubbing, yahoo, hook up, partying, tiktoking have taken over.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by Nyamiri: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2022
nony43:

Your name says it all. SENSELESS.

Today is Monday, tell your father to come out if he is man.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by ArewaNorth: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2022
When Muslims take moral ground in our actions they insult and mock us but inside of them are being burnt for failing to take actions which are supposed to help regain their social order. Why the pride. Good step in the effort of Anambra to Islamise their children grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by nony43(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamiri:

Today is Monday, tell your father to come out if he is man.

See you. Many shops are open in Aba. Is just that people from neighbouring states are not coming say what you know. I am in my shop as I type.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by SU50: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

They are already developed as you said. What were they wearing at developing stage?

You don't know what all these madness we learn from advanced nations do to Nigeria.

Not just that, our cultures and Norma are world's apart.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by SU50: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2022
ArewaNorth:
When Muslims take moral ground in our actions they insult and mock us but inside of them are being burnt for failing to take actions which are supposed to help regain their social order. Why the pride. Good step in the effort of Anambra to Islamise their children grin

I honestly see it as inferiority complex, always trying to subvert Muslims resolve to follow their religious teachings, same Muslims do not interfere with their own religion.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by SU50: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

TRIBUNE ONLINE

Not religious extremism, it's not from Northern Nigeria.

Anambra is not taking us backwards, don't Soludo know this if the 21st century??, Oh it's Anambra, not Bauchi or Kano.

Woke dumbasses.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
SU50:

Not just that, our cultures and Norma are world's apart.
Sure. But external influence has been a major factor.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by SU50: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Sure. But external influence has been a major factor.

Not at the detriment of your own tradition, it's what makes you 'you'.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by alibiz: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Anambra-govt-bars-female-students-from-wearing-short-skirts
This is a welcome development, the rate of immoral dressing in our schools is something else.
Re: Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts by toprealman: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

That's not the point. They attached and still attach relevance only on things that are worth it!
The only thing is when people are so attached to what they see, they blow it out of proportion.
That software developer with a tattoo or dreads or skimpy wear should not bother you.
Cleanse your inner self!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown / Ghana-Must-Go Shirt & Cap On Model / Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.