Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) (42622 Views)

"Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video / Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by envoymedia: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFkpBrzwas8

She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Photos, Video)

A man took to social media to inspire women as he shared a video of a woman driving a truck, IGBERETV reports.

He said she doesn’t do hookup neither is she following a yahoo boy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CipUwbmray5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Zonefree(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2022
The true Future is Female, a Queen and more, a slay Mama, a virtuous woman. God bless her more.

Funny how a lazy broke and wretched Nigerian girl her father is still jumping okada will be hoping to date 24-year-old millionaire. Someone her father is still dragging N50 change with conductors at 56 years undecided

Next Nigerian president should endeavour to declare broke Nigerian girls as Terrorists!

210 Likes 17 Shares

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Anigreat: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2022
shocked

If she can drive heavy duty like this, sorry for any man that this woman will handle, she will ride your light duty dick till you run and leave your boxer.

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Women (especially nigeria women) are very hardworking and ambitious people,gradually women are taking over especially in Nigeria,like seriously nigeria men need to sit up because their women are becoming more hardworking and industrious than them,may the favour of God locate that lady.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by christianjoy(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2022
This woman has done great cool things

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by H0didon(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Okay.

As our Ancestors would say "The future is female only when they are productive to create a better tomorrow".

11 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by God1000(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
Women (especially nigeria women) are very hardworking and ambitious people,gradually women are taking over especially in Nigeria,like seriously nigeria men need to sit up because their women are becoming more hardworking and industrious than them,may the favour of God locate that lady.
I want to see more women in politics making positive impact in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Zonefree(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
Gibberish as always. So, one in over a hundred million women driving a truck is now more hardworking and industrious than men

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2022
God1000:
I want to see more women in politics making positive impact in Nigeria
Exactly,that is my prayer too,i believe this country will do better in the hands of a woman.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Gibberish as always. So, one in over a hundred million women driving a truck is now more hardworking and industrious than men

Why are you so pained by my comment i'm very sure you are one of the lazy men i'm refering to and mind you when i said women are hardworking i don't mean only in driving a truck, go to companies,offices, and see women taking over,go to the markets,streets and see women hustling for survival,what does the men do drink,womanize and maltreat the same struggle women,we are not talking about the aspect of nigeria boys who has taken crime like yahoo,ritual and robbery to be their hobby,the only aspect remaining for women to take over is politics and i believe we are getting there very soon even your fellow man just quoted me praying women should also strive more in politics and i said a very big Amen to that prayer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by slawomir: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Damnnn niggar
And wetin be the proof to show say she nor dey do hook up

Girls way dey do hook up dey huzzle steadily just like her

But in the night na there them go for change am..

I'm a real niggarr and am talking from experience.....most of the runs babe I bang are hardworking during the day time

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Zonefree(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
go to the markets,streets and see women hustling for survival,what does the men do drink,womanize and maltreat the same struggle women,
So, where do men get money to drink and womanise if they're lazy and not doing anything? Or you think we buy drinks with water?

To womanise is not cheap. It takes a hardworking man with money to womanise.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

So, where do men get money to drink and womanise if they're lazy and not doing anything? Or you think we buy drinks with water?

To womanise is not cheap. It takes a hardworking man with money to womanise.
So in everything i wrote it is only this part you saw something to write about no problem let me answer you,i'm very sure you have seen men decieve or beat their wives to forcefully collect money from them to do all this silly stuff,and also since you agree with me that men are drunkers and womanizers i'm sure you also agree that most women are hardworking since they are the one taking responsibilities for their useless and irresponisble husbands,besides womanizing is not expensive,in nigeria womanizing is very cheap since we have few lazy women who don't want to work same way we have few hardworking and responisble men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Zonefree(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
So in everything i wrote it is only this part you saw something to write about no problem let me answer you,i'm very sure you have seen men decieve or beat their wives to forcefully collect money from them to do all this silly stuff,and also since you agree with me that men are drunkers and womanizers i'm sure you also agree that most women are hardworking since they are the one taking responsibilities for their useless and irresponisble husbands,besides womanizing is not expensive,in nigeria womanizing is very cheap since we have few lazy women who don't want to work same way we have few hardworking and responisble men.
To womanise is not expensive but when we say Nigerian girls are cheap, you come for our head. Your double standard is orgasmic.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by RepoMan007: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2022
That's until she encounter Buhari's kinsmen on the highway.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Shollyjay90(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
There's dignity in labour.

Likes for Peter Obi share for Tinubu

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hook up is life ....... grin
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Tr
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Godada(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2022

From what I can see from watching the said video, She isn't a pro yet and doesn't drive convincingly.

It appears someone gave his truck to her to trend.

The truck went off when she first attempted to move it.

If she actually gets a truck that's hers..... then she could actually drive one properly in time and have long distance trip under her belt.

But from what I have seen, she is still a newbie.

Having driving trailers, myself, an empty trailer is different from a heavy trailer.

In all, she should be lauded if she has a video of herself driving a trailer with full load navigating hills especially those found near Benin

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by sofeo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Alright!
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by pyyxxaro: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ok
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Slynation(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hehehehe...make she shaah no jam anything for road oO
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by OgaDeyVex: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Men who patronise hookup will not like this.

Aswell as the hookup gals. Lol
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Corridon: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
Shut up.

8 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Konjiboii: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
No be say she no wan do hookup,no be this type dey enter yahoo boys eyes

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by ogub(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
It is well
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Faber(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Them full Benin City na

I don see like 10 different mini buses here on the road with ladies as the driver, with full loaded passengers

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by AmazingELixir: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin

How does he know she's not into hookup...no matter what a woman earns money from a man is sweeter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada? / 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat / Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.