Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) (42651 Views)

"Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video / Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Slynation(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
So in everything i wrote it is only this part you saw something to write about no problem let me answer you,i'm very sure you have seen men decieve or beat their wives to forcefully collect money from them to do all this silly stuff,and also since you agree with me that men are drunkers and womanizers i'm sure you also agree that most women are hardworking since they are the one taking responsibilities for their useless and irresponisble husbands,besides womanizing is not expensive,in nigeria womanizing is very cheap since we have few lazy women who don't want to work same way we have few hardworking and responisble men.
Few lazy women you said?? 90% of women are lazy because of men simping just to get laid cheesy
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by paradiseVirgin: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
Women (especially nigeria women) are very hardworking and ambitious people,gradually women are taking over especially in Nigeria,like seriously nigeria men need to sit up because their women are becoming more hardworking and industrious than them,may the favour of God locate that lady.
How come we still don't ask for urgent 2k?

Majority of Nigerian girls are leaches period.

I hope you are not one of them.

BTW.. how far with our wedding plans?

Two virgins deserve each other. kiss kiss kiss
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by PlayerMeji: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Most young ladies who see earlier in their lives that they will never be appealing to guys especially because of their looks or physique tend to embrace lesbianism.

They hustle more and make money so as to be able to spend on their gullible prey. Next time you see one fugly lady bursting her arsse off, know codedly that there is a prey she is trying to attract.

Fun Fact!
I witnessed this phenomenon more in Edo state! grin

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by iezeiyida(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Very good
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by nedekid: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
RepoMan007:
That's until she encounter Buhari's kinsmen on the highway.
All na show for the gram.
Which trailer owner in his right senses will give a woman a truck to drive in naija? Seems folks hear know very little about our local haulage business. undecided
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by yusufmurry: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
Exactly,that is my prayer too,i believe this country will do better in the hands of a woman.

Greatest mistake to make
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
Shut up.
Shut down.
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by samwash(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If she can drive heavy duty like this, sorry for any man that this woman will handle, she will ride your light duty dick till you run and leave your boxer.

If you say so, what of the women that fly aircraft,waytin you go come talk about them ?
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Corridon: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
Shut down.
grin. Calm down my virgin. You know say na me get the cookie las las.
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by victorazy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
Women (especially nigeria women) are very hardworking and ambitious people,gradually women are taking over especially in Nigeria,like seriously nigeria men need to sit up because their women are becoming more hardworking and industrious than them,may the favour of God locate that lady.

Keep deceiving yasef grin
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Slynation:
Few lazy women you said?? 90% of women are lazy because of men simping just to get laid cheesy
Where did you get this your statistics from?undecided undecided
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by MuMuOnBail: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
I say this as a Man with a big d*ck

THE FUTURE IS REALLY FEMALE

grin
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by SmartyPants(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:

Lol because one lady is driving a truck, Nigerian ladies are now more hard-working than Nigeria men?

You people can be so silly.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
yusufmurry:

Greatest mistake to make
Really! that means the great and powerful England of today made a great mistake.
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Realmi: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Real woman...God bless her hustle
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Nonswa(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
She is doing well..Kudos to her!

Women, will not do well in politics, bcus when they hate, they hate you for real..meanwhile, politics is a game; where there's no permanent friend and permanent enemy.

In the employment market generally, Women have taken over, as most of them uses what they have to get want they want. They have also been able to work and cope in any organisation, regardless of how small the pay is; while using other means like hookup to meet up their needs. Reasons why many employers goes after them. Lol

Meanwhile, you can contact me for your Philippine VISA. our office is at Wuse; Abuja. We're reliable and fast. Email: ecomat73@gmail.com
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

How come we still don't ask for urgent 2k?

Majority of Nigerian girls are leaches period.

I hope you are not one of them.

BTW.. how far with our wedding plans?

Two virgins deserve each other. kiss kiss kiss
Be serious for once in your life cheesy cheesy,besides hope are Dangote pa because i can't marry a broke and stingy man undecided undecided.
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
grin. Calm down my virgin. You know say na me get the cookie las las.
Come collect na grin grin,the only person that can get it is the one who puts a ring on my finger.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by everythinggirly(f): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Na her belle she dey find and that's is her own hustle.
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Corridon: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
virginprincess:
Come collect na grin grin,the only person that can get it is the one who puts a ring on my finger.
Nawa for you o. Allow me to taste what I want to buy before buying it.
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Come over to uyo one girl like that drive dangote truck with full load of cement
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by insightful01(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Trailer drive is not for the ladies. Even the car the drive is always with higher speed.
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by Bbbwings: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Some persons above me are deceiving themselves.
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
Nawa for you o. Allow me to taste what I want to buy before buying it.
Have you ever seen someone testing a tear rubber car before buying?
Re: She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) by akinmusi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Stay Blessed my lady

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay / 5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat / Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.