Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) (68483 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by God1000(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
shinealight:

Artificial? Is there something like artificial rainbow?
PLEASE enlighten us oo!!

Yeah artificial rainbows can be formed

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Realist12: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Nchenches:

Look yourself in the mirror and ask:
did APC leadership forget the civil war and stopped hating the east? You know that your mind tells you no.
as it stands now APC has given more to the East than our past federal government.

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Mandate2023: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Emii231:

Have you asked your ancestors to tell you how she decimated then in the past…

Is that what ur own ancestors told u, and u think we would have been better off without Britain...well we can see hw we have feared today

That ur ancestors told u bad things about her does not change d fact that she conquered.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by potland: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2022
graphics112:
cool
Omo, wetin concern man with rainbow. Them go soon talk say na sign make naija accept Lgbt people.

Person never chop since morning like this oh.
you get salt for house i wan cook bean make i chop

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by shinealight(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2022
JaskanFactor:
probably this is evidence they can control the weather, cause we know in recent years they have been building new smart cities in middle east

And as they turn thier sights on north Africa the terrorists are clearing the way for them, so that by now its been snowing on occasion in middle eastt and north africa, all the places they are developing , seems they are changing the climate from desert to green slowly. Recently it snowed in i think Bauchi.

All the people that live in places they want to keep alive will get snow, all the people that live in places they want to depopulate will get flood, forest fire and or terrorists.

God all mighty will not send rainbow after the people responsible for millions of deaths in Africa up until this very second, still reports of people disappearing all over Nigeria they are being kidnapped in public transport never to be seen again, courtesy of colonial depopulation agenda, Are you saying that is rainbow beautiful , or do you not value the life of your own people, or perhaps you are dreaming that you are another race.

Cause most African women are wearing other peoples hair, and bleaching to look like other races, so a beautiful rainbow in Europe may encourage them to turn a blind eye to genocide at home in Nigeria courtesy of Europe.

That beautiful rainbow reminds me of the very first time i saw the complete life cycle of a rose flower it grew and died in flower pot in my bedroom room balcony close to my bed. I say close to my bed cause when it grew it was glorious and beautiful, but when it stated to decay its cup became a home for all kinds of small creatures coming in and out , so that the decay of the rose was very ugly sight indeed, its true colours showed in its decay.. The decay of the rose flower was much uglier than the decay of humble leaf which just dries out .

Not al that glitters is gold, even the decay of fair skin into wrinkles compared to black skin has truths to tell .

When you look from the facts, that is the ugliest rainbow there ever was.

Hmmm….are you implying/suggesting that the rainbow could be fabricated or improvised?
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by kingyakos: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Royalty into another bloodline
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Oceanjagaban: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Coincidence....it has nothing to do with the Queen
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Queenzzy: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Omooooooo:

It’s a lie there is something special

For over 40years I have not witnessed double rainbow before just learn to be appreciative

There is something special

you've taken this personal o.. lol
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by lymelyte(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2022
DropsMic:
Proof that the white man has figured out a way to control some aspect of nature
They figured out the date when the rainbow will appear and tied a special moment to it.shikena grin
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by treesun: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Same thing happened the day she died!

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by DonroxyII: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2022
God1000:
Another one, is this natural or artificial rainbow?

Maybe this is goodbye from mother nature

There is No Perfect Person ...

She Gave Her Wholesome All to British and Humanities... Same for Her Forefathers and Mothers.. I Don't Expect Perfection from Anyone and God is the Only Witness to Us all!

I could Only Pray to Render Much Better Services Myself and Do More Services for Planet Earth than Queen as My Forefathers Did for My Heritage....

I'm Wowed By Her Exemplary Services and As for those Expecting Perfection from Her, They Should be Perfect to themselves and their Families first..

She only Owe Her Services to British not Any Other Nations..

We All Felt Her Nations in terms of Advancements in Civilisations which Costs was Colonialism & Slavery ....

There is Always Costs for Growths and Developments whether From Internal or External! ...

There's Nothing Free Even Salvations Has Price Tags!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by treesun: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Coincidence....it has nothing to do with the Queen

It has, read Shakespare novel!

2 Likes

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Realist12:
Beautiful she lived a fulfilled live and did her best for humanity i wonder why people are hating on the dead icon cos of a war in her former colony .
Its until all those that participated in the Civil War pass away that we would shun tribalism in this country. That aside we the new generations should learn to Sheathe our swords and live in peace for our own sakes and our children's. I support Tinubu as the only man that can maintain peace for now and this next administration.

Urchins behold your sleeping beast.

4 Likes

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by graphics112: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2022
potland:
you get salt for house i wan cook bean make i chop

Lol. Salt dey. Just drop address make I rush carry am come your side. Hope Igbo go dey the beans oh.

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by shinealight(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2022
God1000:

Yeah artificial rainbows can be formed

Please don’t stop oo…enlighten us further. I know somewhere where the rainbow appears almost every year….would like to know if these things can really be improvised!
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Oceanjagaban: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2022
treesun:

It has, read Shakespare novel!
Which of the novels
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by wacoj(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2022
This shows that these people are stone throw to heaven and God.

When Abacha dies, can anyone remember what happened?

Something happened that!

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Reference(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Watching the funeral right.
An icon has truly passed on.
The last in a generation of truly iconic world leaders.
Such a great woman an beautiful soul.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by wacoj(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2022
When Abacha ''DIED'' I meant to write..
I thought we use to have edit button here!
Admin wetin happen?
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by treesun: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Which of the novels

“When beggars die, there are no comets seen; the heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes.”

― William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by GGirll: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2022
God1000:
Another one, is this natural or artificial rainbow?

Maybe this is goodbye from mother nature

My brother, it can't be natural, anything to showcase her Sha, illumi members on d bit, if you think I'm lying, research about d truth about d 9/11. Lol MJ even showed it sublimamally but trust our ever myopic Africans.

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Elidrisy20: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Double rainbow, no be new thing nah,it happen this raining season in my village

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by DonroxyII: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Reference:
Watching the funeral right.
An icon has truly passed on.
The last in a generation of truly iconic world leaders.
Such a great woman an beautiful soul.
We Shall Be Honoured By the Universe Too and Be Celebrated By Nations and Humanities Entirely.

Only Great Soul Celebrate Great Soul ...

Earth Celebrates Her and Heaven Will Do ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by GGirll: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Realist12:
as it stands now APC has given more to the East than our past federal government.

If you like fabricate more tales by moonlight, we will never still vote the druggie!!!!!!! We rather vote a goat than vote a druggie.

3 Likes

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Major7: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Realist12:
Beautiful she lived a fulfilled live and did her best for humanity i wonder why people are hating on the dead icon cos of a war in her former colony .
Its until all those that participated in the Civil War pass away that we would shun tribalism in this country. That aside we the new generations should learn to Sheathe our swords and live in peace for our own sakes and our children's. I support Tinubu as the only man that can maintain peace for now and this next administration.

Your last line ruined your beautiful write up. Don't set us back in life, we remain obidient.

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by themanderon: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Since they have weather-altering technology is it a rainbow they cannot form? Google HAARP.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by blowjohn(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2022
UFO

IF U KNOW, U KNOW

CALLING OCCUPANTS OF INTERPLANETARY CRAFT
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Nchenches: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2022
Realist12:
Only a Tinubu urchinn would see 2nd Nigeria bridge as Igbo bridge. Is the bridge across river Niger at Lokoja a Yoruba or Hausa bridge?
Is the bridge across Benue River in Benue state a Tiv bridge?
Anyway, to support Tinubu, one must be mad.

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Wellington21: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2022
I thought as much because i still don't believe that woman wasn't Elizabird.
Chaos14:
Burn in ...
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by God1000(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2022
shinealight:

Please don’t stop oo…enlighten us further. I know somewhere where the rainbow appears almost every year….would like to know if these things can really be improvised!

Read here
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.quora.com/Can-artificial-rainbows-be-formed&ved=2ahUKEwiomL7-1qD6AhUUQ_EDHSueCSEQgaEJegQIGxAA&usg=AOvVaw1_SxG6LLaiw1lXNw5cD8VU
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Scamburster(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Nchenches:

Only a Tinubu urchinn would see 2nd Nigeria bridge as Igbo bridge. Is the bridge across river Niger at Lokoja a Yoruba or Hausa bridge?
Are senseless too

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Realist12: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Nchenches:

to support obi you have to believe infrastructure doesn't drive wealth. See how Obi has hypnotized yall. Shameless Zombidients. 2nd niger bridge isn't the only project embarked on by Buhari in the east, But I dare you to name a project greater than 2nd niger bridge PDP gave the east in her 16 year reign.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Now Uses Robots For Traffic Control Duties (PHOTOS) / Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection / Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.