Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) (68484 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Slmgirldippussy: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

This same thing happened when Mandela was laid at church square. I was there ! I witnessed it myself .
Does that mean God is with this folks...
I need an explanation. Anyone with reasonable input should pls say something
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Blaqputin(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Realist12:
Beautiful she lived a fulfilled live and did her best for humanity i wonder why people are hating on the dead icon cos of a war in her former colony .
Its until all those that participated in the Civil War pass away that we would shun tribalism in this country. That aside we the new generations should learn to Sheathe our swords and live in peace for our own sakes and our children's. I support Tinubu as the only man that can maintain peace for now and this next administration.
U were making sense until the last sentence
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by popesco123: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Must you prove that you were given birth by olosho mama and mushin area tout papa. You are destined to ever remain useless and miserable.

quote author=Oluwaseunomo post=116808110]Ibo bastards won't like this[/quote]
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nothing concern me...
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
True definition of Long life and prosperity, may God grant us long life and prosperity.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Realist12: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
obyno82:

Tinubu is the main purveyor of Tribalism. If you have lived in Lagos in the 70s,80s and 90s you would understand how welcoming and accomodating Lagos was. Irrespective of your tribe you were regarded as a lagosian, but since Tinubu came in, all to grab power he used an us versus them syndrome you empower touts and treat other tribes with scorn. The Emi Lo kan declaration was all in Yoruba language, he stated it clearly that it Yorubas turn, which in the spirit of fairness was not true. Please when you want to talk against tribalism do not mention Tinubu as a detribalized person.
when are where did he make the statement " emilokan"
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by JOemmy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
blessedweapon:
Las Las, this woman no be small meat

This life is more spiritual than physical even though we as humans only grasp the little physical aspect of it.

Uwa ebuka

Signs like these do appear at some special events I remember the signs that appeared in the skies the day nnamdi kanu was addressing the crowd that gathered in his father's compound in umuahia. Some of these signs might be pointing to an ominous or good thing that is about to happen.

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Omooooooo: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Queenzzy:
you've taken this personal o.. lol

Yes now, why beefing the dead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Omooooooo: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Iamthoney:
Oga you can make as many number of artificial rainbows as possible

Please come help me make 2000 oga

I go pay you well
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by obyno82: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Realist12:
when are where did he make the statement " emilokan"

You want to swear that you don't know when and where he made that statement?
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Realist12: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
obyno82:

You want to swear that you don't know when and where he made that statement?
he made the statement during the heat of "anointed candidate " in Ogun state . The context is if there should be any anointed candidate candidate it should be him due to his participation in the party .
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Iamthoney(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Omooooooo:

Please come help me make 2000 oga

I go pay you well
Go online and reach out those making artificial rainbows. That I told you can make as many as you want don’t mean I make them or I’m the one to make you some rainbows. I only let you know that rainbows can be made
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by HRMK: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
obviously,this was a very powerful woman!the same rainbow appeared on day of her death!!
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Illegal1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Isoryt
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by marsup: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Powers in the heavenly places, just acknowledged her.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by CaptainFM1: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
If you're a science student, you would know that rainbow can be artificially created.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2022
blessedweapon:
Las Las, this woman no be small meat

This life is more spiritual than physical even though we as humans only grasp the little physical aspect of it.

Uwa ebuka

Calm down, whe has nothing to do with the rainbow.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Electorate: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
DropsMic:
Proof that the white man has figured out a way to control some aspect of nature

Meanwhile blacks are still busy with illogical greed, fighting over lands and killing their countries by voting alongside tribe, religion and party lines..

Spits

True, all countries around the world have secret labs hidden from public, I don't think african leaders have research labs where our juju is researched in secret and used positively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection / Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee / Taliban Renames Country Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.